• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

The only muppet around here is you baby

#TancITK

I haven't a clue what I'm giving you, but Bacon's getting Enoch Powell or something.
Be nice lol.

Still sticking to De Gea bringing Thiago with him to the United tour. My sources are never wrong.

#IAMITK.

Plus I can't lie in Ramadan :p

Lunchbox

Banned
Anyone want a free UV copy of the first season of House of Cards? It came with my blu ray.

First person to post a picture of Olivia Wilde that I have not seen, gets it (its easier than you might think)

VtSWwF8.jpg

i dont want whatever a UV is

Suen

You've still got Pepe haven't you? Didn't he kill somebody on the pitch?
Pepe calmed down considerably last season. He must have known Ancelotti was coming and started to adopt to the new gentleman atmosphere. Or he's planning to kill Varane.

You seriously think Ibra would fit in well with the squad? I don't and he's not getting any younger. Would've taken Cavani any day of the week but would be more than happy with Suarez too.
He's lightyears ahead of both Benz and Higu combined. PSG wouldn't have even won the league if it wasn't for him. I understand he's getting old (for the position he plays in anyway) but there's still too much talent there to ignore. Not only would he score more than both but he would probably assist more as well. Also don't forget the way Barca treated him, if anything it might make him even more hungry to have his revenge :p
For long term I'd take Suarez though.

Preferring Cavani is absolutely the correct mindset. He's at least as good as the other two, and doesn't come with the baggage. Preferring Benzema/Higuain/Morata/Jese over that same combo minus one and with an added Suarez or Ibrahimovic is silly tbh.

@Panty, sorry, thought you'd be unhappy with Suarez as well :p
Cavani would have been the perfect choice but so far it looks like we've screwed it. Benz and Higu are ok but none of them are better than Ibra or Suarez, don't think anyone could deny this (except my Madrid bro Turok). Morata and Jese have some exceptional talent but they need more time to develop and prove themselves at a higher level. I think both can and will become great players but then who says they won't become Callejon 2 and Callejon 3. More time for them before they can be given key roles.

Ibra/Suarez > Benz/Higu > Jese/Morata

Salvadora

I wouldn't be surprised at all

You can tell my the way he plays at Barca that it isn;t how he envisioned his prime years going, even if he's winning trophies. Despite all the nonsense when he left, I reckon he still holds Arsenal in very high regard, too high to play for another English team.

The price will be right, the tactics will be right, his importance to the team will be right, the location will be right. The only stumbling block is Arsenal's current position, battling for 4th and adrift of 3rd. But who knows, maybe Arsene has a plan to convince him with, or maybe he wants out so much that he doesn;t much care about it.
This sums it up brilliantly, Hitch.

All his personal life stuff makes it look very likely that the prodigal son will return, too. The first refusal rights are £25m, so we wouldn't even have to push the boat out.

I think he's a cunt on purpose and he knows what he's doing. Imo he's probably the best striker in the PL right now or at least in the top 3.

He's an odd one.

When its premeditated, he often gets away with it, but still goes way too far (punching Ivanovic, kicking Parker)

Then you have the 'I'll take what I get' moments, with the dives and the feigned pains, and the whinges and the sarcastic applause

And then to put the crowning turd in the water pipe, there are the red-mist moments where he does something completely unjustifiable, and even impossible to understand as an adult, in which case he gets himself banned for long stretches at a time.

I honestly wish we were good enough that we could just sell him without a second's thought, but to put it simply, we're not :(

Suen

Hitcher post might genuinely be my favourite in all my time in FootyGAF

Bang on the money as well. Colossal collective cavalcade of Catalan-envying chorizo chewing Cristiano-reliant cunts.

Fuck Madrid.
You're quickly becoming my favorite poster.

FootballFan

You supporters are cunts, your board are cunts, last season's manager was a massive cunt, a few of your players are cunts, all of your players were cunts under the aforementioned massive cunt, you have no problems with the cunts in your team at the moment, your strikers are shit and suddenly Ibra and Suarez aren't acceptable? Like one of them would be the cunt too far, the cunt who would tip the balance away from Gentleman's Club™ and back to the way you actually are, should be, and always will be considered?

Face it, they'd be but another cunt in a circus of cunts. Both of them are multitudes better than your current options, either of them would make the title a much greater possibility than it is at the moment. You should be fucking grateful if you get either of them, and you should be sucking whatever deity is up there off every night that players still hold your fucking blight of a club in some esteem.

Cunts.

Yes!

Scum

And the FA can fuck off and all. Fucking shitehawk organisation, my old little league team did fines better. Hope Southgate accidentally bleeds to death after getting a paper cut from his big fuck off ring binder of pitch patterns at St George's Park

Man I'm aggy tonight. No football. Fucking cunty transfer news. No signings. It's Ramadan and I'm hungry.

What have they done now? Southgate for the U21s??

Scum

You supporters are cunts, your board are cunts, last season's manager was a massive cunt, a few of your players are cunts, all of your players were cunts under the aforementioned massive cunt, you have no problems with the cunts in your team at the moment, your strikers are shit and suddenly Ibra and Suarez aren't acceptable? Like one of them would be the cunt too far, the cunt who would tip the balance away from Gentleman's Club™ and back to the way you actually are, should be, and always will be considered?

Face it, they'd be but another cunt in a circus of cunts. Both of them are multitudes better than your current options, either of them would make the title a much greater possibility than it is at the moment. You should be fucking grateful if you get either of them, and you should be sucking whatever deity is up there off every night that players still hold your fucking blight of a club in some esteem.

Cunts.

g3s7fLM.gif

Okay, listening to the podcast right now. Apparently Guardiola spoke with Thiago about the amount of midfield players in Bayern and he told im that as you all guessed, Martinez is gonna play as a defender. That made him decide himself.

The guy who gave the info
did it with all his reservations, making clear that he still has to speak with Mazinho and Guardiola.

K1LLER7

KevinPalmer
"How would Cadena COPE radio have the scoop on #Thiago joining Bayern? They were recently sued by #Barca and have gripe with the club #MUFC".

Hmmm.

Cunts.

you FUCKING BOSS.

<3

KevinPalmer
"How would Cadena COPE radio have the scoop on #Thiago joining Bayern? They were recently sued by #Barca and have gripe with the club #MUFC".

Hmmm.

What business have Man Utd done with any Spanish club since the De Gea transfer, which was pretty simple as far as transfers go if I recall

Must be some behind-the-scenes dodginess, tapped phones, fake agents and the like

Salvadora

----------------------------- César ---------------

Sagna -- Mertesacker --- Koscielny -- Monreal

------------------Wilshere---- Arteta----------

-------------Suarez -----Cesc----- Cazorla

-------------------------- Higuain-----------------

arkon

What business have Man Utd done with any Spanish club since the De Gea transfer, which was pretty simple as far as transfers go if I recall

Must be some behind-the-scenes dodginess, tapped phones, fake agents and the like

I took it to mean they have gripes with Barca. The dude threw in the MUFC hashtag just because.

Clegg

Giggs shagged the editors missus and her sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom