• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Castaño: "I'm being told that the deal is absolutely closed and can be confirmed in a matter of hours."

It's over. He's overrated.

Who do we move on to now United-Bros/girl.

K1LLER7

Just get Fellaini innit
I wanted a star player.

Moyes ruined everything. Everything's going down hill since he's arrived. We've got Phil Neville as a coach. We've got the Everton coaches at United. We'll probably sack the tea lady. We've even got players travelling without wearing suits and a manager who can't tie his belt without help from Rio and Rooney. That's why they've met 5 times already.

Timurid

PSG > United

eat-it-bitch.jpg

Kikarian

I wanted a star player.

Moyes ruined everything. Everything's going down hill since he's arrived. We've got Phil Neville as a coach. We've got the Everton coaches at United. We'll probably sack the tea lady. We've even got players travelling without wearing suits and a manager who can't tie his belt without help from Rio and Rooney. That's why they've met 5 times already.
We'll be lucky if we finish above Arsenal.

Liverpool missed out on their boy, Kinnear ain't buying anyone, Rooney will stay, Cavani and Falcao both avoided the PL, Ronaldo will extend his contract, Thiago is off to Bayern, Suarez will go to Madrid, Arsenal will somehow fuck up Higuain, Juve will get Jojo.

Spurs will win the league, Swansea, Villa and Southampton will be in the top 4.

Liverpool missed out on their boy, Kinnear ain't buying anyone, Rooney will stay, Cavani and Falcao both avoided the PL, Ronaldo will extend his contract, Thiago is off to Bayern, Suarez will go to Madrid, Arsenal will somehow fuck up Higuain, Juve will get Jojo.

Spurs will win the league, Swansea, Villa and Southampton will be in the top 4.
Sunderland.

Dark horses.

Hope michkatranian destroys Peps Bayern, pushing Martinez back into midfield, whilst Thiago warms the bench.

Jump on board the Leverkusen train, calling in at Fuck Bayern and I Hope Mikhtaryan Gets A Venereal Disease, final destination Bundesliga and Champions League double.

FootballFan

Castaño: "The bid from Real Madrid was rejected because Thiago does not want to close any doors on a return to Barca in the future."

Already looking for a return to Barca in the future. They can have him.

Not surprised, pretty sure he is only leaving to get playing time, not because he doesn't like Barca.

If he does leave, which he won't, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he came back as a 26 year old best midfielder in the world after Busquets.

Cesc-Busquets-Thiago#Future

It doesn't :(

Seems like Pep might move Martinez to CB. The man clearly loves his false 9's and false CB's.

It was known since Pep was announced this would likely happen, see all my Bayern formations, always at CB.

He played there for Bilbao many times and did it well, Pep will most likely do the same.

arkon

Jump on board the Leverkusen train, calling in at Fuck Bayern and I Hope Mikhtaryan Gets A Venereal Disease, final destination Bundesliga and Champions League double.

From what I gather Leverkusen are like the Spurs of the Bundesliga. They'll find some way to bottle it and lose out.

Lunchbox

Banned
Moyes better sign someone and it not be Baines. I'm sorry to go full muppet mode here but last season I sat down in OT for the first game looking forward to seeing RVP, the way this summer is going it'll be an average leftback, who's signing has pushed my favourite player out of the squad. :(

fergie summer signings -

PqV3cK8.png
vwqia8h.png
YX4VotG.png
SGiz79S.png

moyes' big target -

a 29 year old scouser and

Ctk71i7.png

this club is finished, united are the new liverpool

Turok_TTZ

*reads thread*
what the hell happened here??? oh thiago staying at farsa? Bayern seems to want to interrupt that according to cadena cope. although recently they have been shady as of late.

Suarez to Madrid is as likely as Mehssi to madrid. Zero chance. 'sides that, isn't arsenal switching from Higuain to Suarez? Arsenal in pole position for the moment. Higuain, your staying with us!

Turok_TTZ

Meanwhile... Falcao and Cavani Avoided the EPL, CR7 not coming home to united, the M guy who signed for dortmund to replace gotze instead of liverpool, David Villa to atletico instead of spurs... Courtois remaining in atletico, thiago remaining in farsa.

lol so much for donkey league :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom