• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern haven't even spoken to Mazinho yet?

Chillin.

If you take it from my post I meant the reporter hasnt confirmed the story with Mazinho (nor with Guardiola). According to this reporter, the player's cotnract is already done, only the transfer price with Barsa is left.

edit: cuntish H key

You supporters are cunts, your board are cunts, last season's manager was a massive cunt, a few of your players are cunts, all of your players were cunts under the aforementioned massive cunt, you have no problems with the cunts in your team at the moment, your strikers are shit and suddenly Ibra and Suarez aren't acceptable? Like one of them would be the cunt too far, the cunt who would tip the balance away from Gentleman's Club™ and back to the way you actually are, should be, and always will be considered?

Face it, they'd be but another cunt in a circus of cunts. Both of them are multitudes better than your current options, either of them would make the title a much greater possibility than it is at the moment. You should be fucking grateful if you get either of them, and you should be sucking whatever deity is up there off every night that players still hold your fucking blight of a club in some esteem.

Cunts.

Bookmarked in the FootyGAF moments folder.

FootballFan

Villa: "I can only be grateful to Barca for their respect and special appreciation, and I would like to thank them for giving me three years at a club as great as Barca.

"I have no complaints about Barcelona and they made it easy for me to move to Atletico because they knew I wanted to play here. I hope I can be just as happy at Atleti as I was at Barca."

:( Thanks best Spanish striker of all time, that injury really fucked everything up. One of the few high priced players that wasn't a flop for us.

Messi

Villa: "I can only be grateful to Barca for their respect and special appreciation, and I would like to thank them for giving me three years at a club as great as Barca.

"I have no complaints about Barcelona and they made it easy for me to move to Atletico because they knew I wanted to play here. I hope I can be just as happy at Atleti as I was at Barca."

:( Thanks best Spanish striker of all time, that injury really fucked everything up. One of the few high priced players that wasn't a flop for us.

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

Salvadora

Arsenal are flying to their preseason tour having only signed Sanogo, who hasn't even joined up with the squad yet.

I should have known this would be the case.

Edit: Arsenal have made a profit in the transfer window so far. Fucking :lol.

K1LLER7

Arsenal are flying to their preseason tour having only signed Sanogo, who hasn't even joined up with the squad yet.

I should have known this would be the case.

Edit: Arsenal have made a profit in the transfer window so far. Fucking :lol.
Atleast you've signed someone.

Best

Moyes better sign someone and it not be Baines. I'm sorry to go full muppet mode here but last season I sat down in OT for the first game looking forward to seeing RVP, the way this summer is going it'll be an average leftback, who's signing has pushed my favourite player out of the squad. :(

Wilbur

Banned
Moyes better sign someone and it not be Baines. I'm sorry to go full muppet mode here but last season I sat down in OT for the first game looking forward to seeing RVP, the way this summer is going it'll be an average leftback, who's signing has pushed my favourite player out of the squad. :(

Baines average
Evra favourite

u r not the best

Salvadora

Seeing a left back who can defend will be a sight to see, I imagine.

K1LLER7

Castaño: "The bid from Real Madrid was rejected because Thiago does not want to close any doors on a return to Barca in the future."

Already looking for a return to Barca in the future. They can have him.

Kikarian

Evra your favourite player?

That's as bad as having an avatar as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom