• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

deGod

xs8MUcS.jpg

Best drawing ever

I don't know why he would go to Bayern over United. He wants playing time. He will get more playing time at United where he would compete with Clev and Anderfat.

Lunchbox

Banned
GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN

dortmund got mkathywhatshisface

bin dippers in this thread said he was the greatest thing since henderson, sahin and baines. thiago would be dumb to go there and get crushed by him. when brendan roger scouts a player, they are champions

Blablurn

dortmund got mkathywhatshisface

bin dippers in this thread said he was the greatest thing since henderson, sahin and baines. thiago would be dumb to go there and get crushed by him. when brendan roger scouts a player, they are champions

JAAARRRRR IT FEELZ GUUUUT

Dazzler

Moyes' appointment at United reminds me of Souness going to Liverpool

He's gonna fill the team with below par signings and the club will slowly lose relevency

I know those feels as a Liverpool fan

Also, big lol at the sweater on Ronaldo when he signed for United

YX4VotG.png

Messi

He's gonna fill the team with below par signings and the club will slowly lose relevency

Also, big lol at the sweater on Ronaldo when he signed for United

YX4VotG.png

Thiago is not below par.

Blablurn

As I said before, I don't care if he comes or not. I don't think he will. But it would be hilarious after Man U fans made him sound like the second coming.

We have Götze already <3

GÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖTZE!

Hey Dortmund.

We have Götze lol. Poor fools.

Lunchbox

Banned

when he made an improved bid for baines instead of wrapping up Strootman and thiago i already knew the clubs fate.

it wont be liverpool bad because fergie is still alive and in the board. but it will be a dark 3-4 years until moyes gets sacked and one of the own home grown players get hired to rebuild the club. blanc, solskjaer or even gary neville.

good thing lolerpool are a forever no threat though

flippedb

Banned
Any good news, guys? Any delusional Barca fans waiting for Thiago? What about Turok? Did he finally realize his team
is shit and
won't get Bale?

Messi

As I said before, I don't care if he comes or not. I don't think he will. But it would be hilarious after Man U fans made him sound like the second coming.

We have Götze already <3

GÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖTZE!

Hey Dortmund.

We have Götze lol. Poor fools

Poor form Bla. Poor.

deGod

We have Götze already <3

GÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖTZE!

Hey Dortmund.

We have Götze lol. Poor fools.

Cunts

Turok_TTZ

So much for after dark. meanwhile, I really hope no injury plagues the benz this upcoming season. He has been playing with injury since last november ffs. Eat shit Higuain, an injured Benz is still better than ye!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BO32XDKCIAAWhdO.jpg:large

&#8220;My dream is to play at the highest level and in a big club, but not with Juventus. No, never.&#8221;

Angelo Ogbonna - November 2011

Zabojnik

BO32XDKCIAAWhdO.jpg:large

“My dream is to play at the highest level and in a big club, but not with Juventus. No, never.”

Angelo Ogbonna - November 2011

Hehe. He changed his tune more than a year ago though, I remember him saying something like "I can't promise I won't go to Juventus" in an interview. That's when Perdino fans went cold on him, they knew what was coming. :D

BENVENUTO ANGELO!

Clegg

Can't blame Moyes for missing out on transfer targets. That happened to Frogie too.

Now we have to see what Moyes does next. Does he do for Fellaini or someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom