• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

Luiz Gustavo yesterday: "Possession, who cares? They can have 90%, but the winner is the one who will score more goals, like Bayern did."
What do you think of the chances of Dante to be a starter ahead of David Luiz and Thiago Silva, bla ?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 20m
Neymar: "My future club-mates congratulated me, which made me happy. I admire them, and I’ll have the honour of playing next to them" [fifa]

counting the days here.

loooool

Michael Owen has set up his own management company today to manage the next generation of young players.

Will he manage them to be as boring as him

Lightning

Banned
Neymar: "My future club-mates congratulated me, which made me happy. I admire them, and I’ll have the honour of playing next to them" [fifa]

counting the days here.
I can't wait for Bayern vs Barca next season so Bayern can take a shit on Neymar too, just like they done to Messi.

Last night, so good.

dl-clear2.gif

Clegg

Tbf Messi shouldn't have been anywhere near the pitch against Bayern. He wasn't even half fit for those games.

Selecting him was poor management on Barca's part.

Messi

counting the days here.

Classy of them

I am counting with you

dc89

Same. Barely slept a wink and I'm moving to London today. Stimulating myself with a brew and a banana, but I fear it's not enough.

That's enough dude. McDonalds breakfast or bust for a move to London.

Mancini "Conte will have no problems because Carlos is a model professional.”

Hmmm..

Kia was on the radio the other day and he spoke about Tevez and Mancini's relationship. He said although they didn't get on personally sometimes he said that Tevez always respected Mancini as a professional.

Kia is a snake and it appears all his clients at City are being shown the door, or already have.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
That David Luiz save was the key moment of the match. If that went in, I think Spain would've won.

^^^ that and a good slice of luck too. It could have gone anywhere.

But it didn't just go anywhere. There's always going to be some luck involved in situations like that, if he had launched it into his own net people would be laughing their assets of instead. He did what he could and it paid off.

Edit: i hate posting on my phone

FootballFan

counting the days here.

Such a nice guy, and so mature for his age even with all the pressure on him. Legend in the making.

dc89

But it didn't just go anywhere. There's always going to be some luck involved in situations like that, if he had launched it into his own net people would be laughing their assets of instead. He did what he could and it paid off.

Edit: i hate posting on my phone

It was an amazing clearance, I'm not denying it. But it does take a little bit of luck as well as the skill, determination etc.

Salazar

OT is currently functioning as an aggregator of imbecilic and intrusive questions about sex, defecation, etc.

Thread titles to which "none of your fucking business, weirdo" is the intuitive response, basically.

Wilbur

Banned
Man Utd 99 vs Barcelona 09 vs Bayern 13

GO!

Barca 09. Bayern 13 have to sustain their excellence, we were great but we only got like 79 points or something in the league and won the CL by the skin of our teeth. Personally I thought our 2006-2008 side was better. Is that sacrilege?

Not sure if this has been posted, in any case, the new Serie A matchball. Same model as the PL and La Liga, different colours:

--

Robinho to Santos is a done deal, it seems. Santos will pay around €8.5m. Honda as agreed to sign with us, €2.5m per year for 4 years, CSKA wants €7m. Not sure why we should pay that much, considering that he'll leave Moscow in January for free: I'd pay him €5m, and that's being really generous.

Meanwhile, the Poli saga should be over by Sunday. Just do it Galliani, ffs.

Is CdS a good source?

Not really.

But I want to believe, Santos has to wrap this up sooner or later, and I'm guessing the offer will be around those 8.5m. Galliani already went down from 10m and I bet he's willing to go to 7m too, just to get rid of a €4.5m contract.

phaze

Woah Spain got crushed. Didn't expect that. Looks like I will have to eat some Neymar flavored crows this season.

Into

I am not fully happy unless Juve get Jovetic, Tevez is a nice purchase and all, so they did good there.

Gazzetta wrote: Juventus: Final push for Jovetic

Sure feels like it, went through all this last season and he stayed with Viola, i have a feeling they will deal him, i just wonder where. They know they cannot keep him for much longer

It helps that he is good friends with Mirko and they play together, it also helps that Le Arse might get Higuain and therefore back off, leaving Viola no chance but to sell him to Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom