• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax Luci, it's only a matter of time. Ljajic isn't going anywhere but Milan.
But I want him NOW :( I'm tired of waiting until the last week of August Zab, it's boring as hell.

9yBhx.gif

The Brazilian transfers market close in 4 days iirc, I still believe.
They got an extension until 20th July yesterday. I'm just afraid Santos has gone in full Golden Tie mode and won't pay €6m for Binho.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like Huddlestone to Sunderland is almost done. I'll miss him but his ankle injuries over the last 3 years really ended any possibility of him playing at the top level. He just doesn't have the mobility. Time for Tom Carroll to step up.

pappe

So we are missing out on Thiago, Strootman is going to Roma, We were never in for Wanyama.

We are not signing any CM are we?

ClevGod it is then!!!

ALL HAIL CLEVGOD!!!

spidye

Not yet. I still dont believe this rumor. But there is a press conference with Guardiola at 11:45 CET. The thought that 2 of the 3 most talented young players in the world joining Bayerns squad is just insane.

imagine a squad with players like götze, alaba, müller, shaqiri, thiago, boateng

man so much talent and all of them below 24 years old

HHHHNNNNNGGHHHHH

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I can't believe that United will miss out on Thiago. They've needed a CM for such a long time, surely they can't miss out again? Is it because they refuse to get involved in all the agent stuff? If you want to sign these players that's the game you have to play.

We dont need him FFS

If Vermaelen is sold then you definitely do need a CB.

Front page of AS:

The desperation is delicious.

FootballFan

I can't believe that United will miss out on Thiago. They've needed a CM for such a long time, surely they can't miss out again? Is it because they refuse to get involved in all the agent stuff? If you want to sign these players that's the game you have to play.

If Vermaelen is sold then you definitely do need a CB.

Front page of AS:

The desperation is delicious.

They kept the 11 free for Neymar, they were sure he'd join, but even those 100m+ aren't enough.

Linius

Shit, Roma is fucking hilarious. They are buying Strootman for 20 mil. and expect to get Eriksen for 7 mil. Keep dreaming :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who's scouting these players for United?

Manchester United are interested in bringing Cagliari defender Davide Astori to the Premier League, reports claim.

Respected journalist Alfredo Pedulla believes that David Moyes’ side are keen to sign the centre-back and could make a bid within the next few weeks.

The English champions are looking to spend around €13m on the Italy international, but the Isolani are hoping for upwards of €15m.

The Milan youth graduate was virtually ever-present for Ivo Pulga’s men last term, playing 32 Serie A matches last time around.

FootballFan

Lightning, did you hear about SkyTV losing rights to EPL over here? :(

Might as well cancel the sport package..The only football it has now is:

- A League
- International Friendlies
- Champions League
- Europa League

New free sports channel was announced for freeview and date is TBC, it has rights to some pretty random shit:

UEFA Europa League
Npower Championship
Capital One Cup
Bundesliga
Argentine Primera División
England Home Internationals
FA Community Shield
Chelsea TV
Scottish Cup
DFB-Pokal
Chinese FA Cup

Lightning

Banned
Lightning, did you hear about SkyTV losing rights to EPL over here? :(

Might as well cancel the sport package..The only football it has now is:

- A League
- International Friendlies
- Champions League
- Europa League

New free sports channel was announced for freeview and date is TBC, it shows some pretty random shit:

UEFA Europa League
Npower Championship
Capital One Cup
Bundesliga
Argentine Primera División
England Home Internationals
FA Community Shield
Chelsea TV
Scottish Cup
DFB-Pokal
Chinese FA Cup
Yep I did. Sucks but I can still watch all of Arsenal's games online anyway so doesn't hurt me that much.

for those interested: Bruma no-showed today's Sporting training. representatives say his contract with Sporting is null and void and he's free to move to another club.

Yep I did. Sucks but I can still watch all of Arsenal's games online anyway so doesn't hurt me that much.

you know who holds exclusive broadcast rights to Premier League here?

Benfica TV.

lol Bla, we don't care for Götze anymore.

You've actually done us a favour. We lost a talented yet often injured cunt who wouldn't have stayed more than another year anyway. But we got Mkhitaryan who's way more dangerous in front of the goal and would have been unattainable next year.

qindarka

Banned
for those interested: Bruma no-showed today's Sporting training. representatives say his contract with Sporting is null and void and he's free to move to another club.

He is being heavily linked to Chelsea. I am not that sure that this will be a good idea. Would really seem like hoarding talent, I already struggle to see how the likes of Piazon will be able to break into the first team.

Salvadora

@GraemeBailey 1m Sevilla ready to sell Geoffrey Kondogbia, we hear Arsenal are poised to rekindle their interest
----------------------------- César ---------------

Sagna -- Mertesacker --- Koscielny -- Monreal

------------------Wilshere---- Kondogbia----------

-------------Suarez -----Cesc----- Cazorla

-------------------------- Higuain-----------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom