• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korez

AS Roma home kit 2013/14

maglia-roma-2013-2014.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BO5LcyNCEAIuWNs.jpg:large

-

We're working on extending Vidal's contract since Madrid are being cunts.

Edit: Zabo, Conte's presser is in 30 minutes!

Sloane

Banned
Thiago sounds like a good transfer, I was thinking about becoming a Bayern fan this season anyway and that might just seal the deal. What do I have to do exactly to become an official Bayern supporter though? Buy a Schweinsteiger jersey? Watch all matches on Sky?

Blablurn

Thiago sounds like a good transfer, I was thinking about becoming a Bayern fan this season anyway and that might just seal the deal. What do I have to do exactly to become an official Bayern supporter though? Buy a Schweinsteiger jersey? Watch all matches on Sky?

unban elsk

When Vidal's contract runs until 2018, I'm going to breathe a deep sigh of relief and then dryhump my couch.

What do I have to do exactly to become an official Bayern supporter though?
Render your manhood unto flames, accept the ritual flaying of your ranking mutant, and then immerse yourself in the polluted waters of the Isar until all your God ever loved in you is drained away.

Having a read through the Paranormal events thread because there's some interesting stuff in there. This however is hilarious:

My Cousin. She's still missing. Alot of weird shit happened before her disappearance. No need to go into detail as most of you won't believe me.

Yeah it's a bit disturbing since my mom witnessed one of the encounters herself. She was/is haunted/cursed/whatever-you-wanna-call-it. She had been abducted by Jinns/Demons numerous times for a year or so before she disappeared (she has been missing for atleast 3 years now).

The priest who worked on her successful/unsuccessful exorcism has quit practicing it and now has 4 guards guarding his house 24/7.

My mom has seen her throw men (who were trying to control her) who weigh much more than an average person would. The Jinn/Demon wanted to Marry her or something.

At one instance she disappeared in front of their eyes. Ten minutes later, her family got a called from other relatives of mine that she has been sitting in their roof. Mind you, they live approximately four hours away from their home and there is no way in hell anyone could just "disappear" and walk/drive/fly that fast.

I should stop since typing this is making me shiver...

No clue. She was really pretty though (and very normal before the shit hit the fan). She first encountered the Jinn at a wedding party where she noticed an unknown "man" staring at her and constantly smiling. Later, when she was in the washroom, she saw him/it again. She couldn't open the bathroom door and she screamed that there is a "man" in the washroom with her. When the door was broken down to, there was no man to be found.

In other occasions (according to her), she was taken to mountains where the Jinn showed her their Palace and their family.

The priest who was practicing the exorcism "killed" the Jinn who liked her. Later, his/it's family was out for revenge. That's when the abductions were more frequent until she finally disappeared 3 years ago.

She just... vanished. Door was locked (One of those old-fashioned houses that uses those massive padlocks that require key to exit and enter). Nobody left or entered.

She just disappeared. Thanks for the concerns though. I don't think I can sleep now lol.

According to her, the priest and many others who practice/believe in this, the Jinns/Demons live amongst us. They are like humans where some can be evil and some can be good. They have their own life and their own schools and whatnot. It's incredible yet freaky at the same time.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyjhl01zMJ1r1bja5.gif[iMG][/QUOTE]
If it has to be Matri, fiiiiiine.

The no. 9 shirt? Fuck no. Just give it back to Inzaghi and have him wearing it over his suit or something. It'd be an insult.
[quote="Korez, post: 69554756"]AS Roma home kit 2013/14

[IMG]http://www.passionemaglie.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/maglia-roma-2013-2014.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Meh, I don't like it.

Pep outright saying he wants Thiago is very interesting, especially with the "the only player I want" part.

This means that it's either pretty much done already. Or it means that Pep just put a lot of pressure on Sammer and the criminals. Bayern missing out on their new shiny star coach's "only" wish is not how they want to look like in the media, although it's obviously bullshit with the Götze signing.

Or maybe Pep is just preparing an excuse when he inevitably gets fired in February. "I wanted Thiago, they didn't give me no Thiago and that's why I failed :((("

bjaelke

Five of the seven top goal scorers of last season are lost for the Eredivisie. Bony, Altidori, Malki, Mertens and Lens all transferring abroad this Summer.

102 goals between them.

Do we really need Thiago? Don't get me wrong, he might be a great talent, but our midfield is already pretty crowded.

Of course not. The only thing that could need him for is to be Schweini's successor one day but that's a good five years or more away from now. Schweinsteiger is not a player that is great because of his speed or anything you'd lose with age, I can see him playing well until high age, without injuries of course.

confuziz

Banned
Five of the seven top goal scorers of last season are lost for the Eredivisie. Bony, Altidori, Malki, Mertens and Lens all transferring abroad this Summer.

102 goals between them.

That only leaves Finnbogasson and Pelle!

Someone take Pelle. Feyenoord needs to know how shit they are without him.

Feorax

Sky Sports seem to think we may be after Yilmaz.

I can only assume he's one of a couple of players we might be looking at in the event Suarez does go.

justjohn

I dont really understand the people moaning about the premier league declining because we missed out on neymar and cavani.
When has the premier league ever had Europe's top players playing here? From rivaldo to zidane to whoever you can name never played in england, yet the league is still the richest and most watched league in the world. This doom and gloom is quite bafflingly really.

Feorax

I am very curious about his bashing of Sandro Rosell, Barca's president. Any idea what that is about??

Something to do with the way he handled Tito's cancer. I read before that he used it against him or something? Other than that I really don't know.

Jack cw

Do we really need Thiago? Don't get me wrong, he might be a great talent, but our midfield is already pretty crowded.
If Pep says we need him I'm good with it. We dont have an accurate Schweini replacement until now and with Götze and Schweini injured Thiago sure is needed. Besides wie have 6 competitions to play.

Fady K

Something to do with the way he handled Tito's cancer. I read before that he used it against him or something? Other than that I really don't know.

I heard that too, wondering what he meant. He said that Rosell used Tito's cancer against Pep. I wonder what that means??

Salvadora

I dont really understand the people moaning about the premier league declining because we missed out on neymar and cavani.
When has the premier league ever had Europe's top players playing here? From rivaldo to zidane to whoever you can name never played in england, yet the league is still the richest and most watched league in the world. This doom and gloom is quite bafflingly really.

I think the rise of France has put a dampener on things.

Two of the best strikers in the world (Cavani & Falcao) could be playing there next season, whereas before they might've came to England.

GQman2121

Banned
Yep. Bony is a great signing

I'm reading about the deal now. Because we had so many young players on loan at Vitesse over the last few years, I've seen him play a bunch. He's very good on the ball. Always looking around to make a play when he's not moving forward. Honestly reminds me of Rooney with his movement and positioning.

I think the price was just right. Good on Swans to target their player and then go out and get him. He's going to be a headache for the league.

I'd love for Suarez and Bale to stay, and Fabregas to move back to Arsenal. Helps the spread.

Man Utd - Van Persie, Rooney
Man City - Aguero, Toure (lol)
Chelsea - Mata, Hazard, Oscar
Arsenal - Fabregas, Cazorla
Spurs - Bale
Liverpool - Suarez, Coutinho, Henderson
Everton - Baines, Fellaini
Swansea - Michu

That's a nice little spread of quality players, no team is too stacked in comparison to the others on the list. Going by last season, City probably have the worst 'top' players of those on the list, which is a bit ridiculous considering the money they've spent.

K1LLER7

I'd love for Suarez and Bale to stay, and Fabregas to move back to Arsenal. Helps the spread.

Man Utd - Van Persie, Rooney
Man City - Aguero, Toure (lol)
Chelsea - Mata, Hazard, Oscar
Arsenal - Fabregas, Cazorla
Spurs - Bale
Liverpool - Suarez, Coutinho, Henderson
Everton - Baines, Fellaini
Swansea - Michu

That's a nice little spread of quality players, no team is too stacked in comparison to the others on the list. Going by last season, City probably have the worst 'top' players of those on the list, which is a bit ridiculous considering the money they've spent.

Would add Kompany to that list. Also, Zabaleta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom