• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How reliable is kicker?

Mario Gomez's agent has admitted that the Bayern Munich forward wants to move to Fiorentina this summer..

“I hope that Mario can be at Fiorentina within the next few days,” Uli Ferber told Kicker.

“He would prefer Italy.”

It could also mean Juvetic in the next few days.

Walshy

I really have no idea why no bigger clubs (no disrespect to Fiorentina) are in for Gomez. His record speaks for itself.

dc89

BOBUJWnCYAAQlv8.jpg:large

If he is The Engineer what can we call Moyes?

Into

I definitely won't, I understand its his first season as United Manager, a hefty task. I may have jumped the gun on the Moyes news at first but I'm totally turned. Moyese's United.

Oh i agree that he deserves a chance, but i seriously doubt most football pundits and fans will give him as much rope as he needs. Its all rosy now since no significant games have been played, but a few losses or draws against lesser sides and the pressure is on.

Hopefully Viola are feeling the pressure to land Gomez so much they will get a bit lax surrounding Jovetic and make him Juvetic

Kenka

Also, I'm sceptical about Jovetic mainly because we're in for Ogbonna, Diamanti, and Kolarov. Tack their fees and wages onto Tevez's, and some decent sales would need to be made to pay for Juvetic.

And we shelled out for the rest of Asa's contract, don't forget. #BOH

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Matri, Quag, Ashton Kutcher, Isla and Padoin (?) will free up some space.
Shake Appeal said:
And we shelled out for the rest of Asa's contract, don't forget. #BOH

And Peluso. :/

Fergie

Banned
Oh i agree that he deserves a chance, but i seriously doubt most football pundits and fans will give him as much rope as he needs. Its all rosy now since no significant games have been played, but a few losses or draws against lesser sides and the pressure is on.

Hopefully Viola are feeling the pressure to land Gomez so much they will get a bit lax surrounding Jovetic and make him Juvetic
I see that, and it definitely will happen. But I won't falter.

Into

Also, I'm sceptical about Jovetic mainly because we're in for Ogbonna, Diamanti, and Kolarov. Tack their fees and wages onto Tevez's, and some decent sales would need to be made to pay for Juvetic.

Indeed, there are too many strikers at the club now, seems bloated even without Juvetic

Mirko Vučinić
Carlos Tévez
Sebastian Giovinco
Alessandro Matri
Fabio Quagliarella
Fernando Llorente

Carlos and Fabio were just signed, Mirko is someone Juve would want to keep to lure Juvetic, and Gio can play different positions. That leaves Quag and Matri as the ones on the chopping block, they get sold, traded or loaned.

Cant start the season with 7 strikers surely? Waste of wages

Linius

Can you resize it to 460 in width? I'd do it but I'm in Uni at the moment.

Sure, I'll PM you.

Dont you dare put that in the OP

Screw you.

Can you resize it to 460 in width? I'd do it but I'm in Uni at the moment.

Dont you dare put that in the OP

PSV wants to buy 2-3 more players in this transferwindow.

Looking good so far.

I think this guy is coming back

image-2065170.jpg

Oh him

ibtAkppNhG5h7n.gif

Messi

Every picture I see of moyes, he has a look on his face that he has just dropped a massive shit in the ladies toilet.

Look at the pics on this page

The face of a rogue shitter

Every picture I see of moyes, he has a look on his face that he has just dropped a massive shit in the ladies toilet.

Look at the pics on this page

The face of a rogue shitter

I don't think you're allowed to comment on other people's shitting habits considering you're a notorious porcelain assassin.

Messi

I regularly shit in the ladies jax in work. When the mens is dirty. Ladies jax smells like flowers and vaginas.

Clegg

Sorry to ruin the muppetry but the twitter account Viva posted was created only seven days ago. And there doesn't appear to be a Radio el Fuego broadcasting in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom