• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

I think it's just a learning curve for him. Getting a cheap player like his Everton targets are a lot different from getting the players required to play for United. Negotiations are much harder, player need to be convinced, greater competition, selling club usually don't want to sell etc.... It will take him a bit of time.

Agreed. I think he will be fine. Still it gives us all a rare few weeks to point and laugh at United until he sorts it out :)

Been thinking that it's worth to keep Suarez if no offer meets are valuation even if it makes him unhappy. It's World Cup year, he's going to want to be playing as well as he can all year to ensure he's in top form for the world cup. You can't achieve that by sulking and refusing to play etc (a Tevez) .

Uruguay might not even qualify for the World Cup.

Muslim-bros, how do you go about cleaning your asshole after a good shit? Do you all use water exclusively? I've always found wiping to be the less civilizied way of doing it and I've been thinking about getting one of those futuristic japanese toilets that look like it could tentacle-rape you.

Uh.......

Dazzler

August 1st should be our deadline. If nothing is in motion by then, tell him to wait til next summer. As good as he was last season, he owes us imo

Completely agree with this. However, the guy proved he's a complete prick in his behaviour to get out of Groningen, so he has previous for agitating

I've no doubt he'd pull the same shit at Liverpool and leave at the last minute, with the club having no time to replace him

dc89

If Rooney wasnt injured the club wouldn't have said he is.

Not opposed to Fellaini at all, and for 22-24m he definitely isn't too expensive. Was bought for 15m, has proved that he was worth it, still young, can play deep and prefers to play deep so won't be stomping in Rooney and Kagawa playground, and has proven effective against a fuckload of premier league teams. Just because he plays for ickle Everton doesn't mean both he and Baines wouldn't be top signings.

Seems like the only realistic option available now. It's disappointing not getting Thiago, but it's not disappointing getting Fellaini instead of Thiago because they hardly do the same job anyway.

If Rooney goes, then Kagawa will rotate between playing on the left and playing behind van Persie. Welbeck will get game time behind RVP, he's a proper Moyes player and I can see him being a favourite. As long as we bring in at least one midfielder of Fellaini's calibre I'm not too worried. Would be nice to get a winger as well, but Valencia has had one amazing and one shit season so far with some time to get back into the swing of things. Zahallah as well.

Lets stop the pessimism boys

Yeah, you're right. He won't be stomping on the left wing.

TuttoJuve is reporting that Tottenham and Sunderland are inquiring about Alessandro Matri.

Also, we're getting closer to selling our 50% of Isla to Inter. Not for the €9.5m we paid, mind.... probably closer to €5-6m. Still, take it and go.

G-Unit

If Rooney wasnt injured the club wouldn't have said he is.

Seems like the only realistic option available now. It's disappointing not getting Thiago, but it's not disappointing getting Fellaini instead of Thiago because they hardly do the same job anyway.

Lets stop the pessimism boys

WAIT WUT

Dazzler

I doubt Rooney is leaving tbh.

All the journos on tour are saying he has a legitimate grade 2 hamstring tear.

wake up sheeple!

He's clearly flying home right now on a chariot made out of Roman's cash

He'll be revealed, plastic flag in hand within a week

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
TuttoJuve is reporting that Tottenham and Sunderland are inquiring about Alessandro Matri.

Also, we're getting closer to selling our 50% of Isla to Inter. Not for the €9.5m we paid, mind.... probably closer to €5-6m. Still, take it and go.

5-6? Fuck that, fuck them and fuck him. For that price, he's gonna stay and he's gonna fucking learn to like it.

Let's face it, wiping is gross.
It really is, I can't go back now. My ass won't let me.

Watching this programme with David Haye talking to Tyson Fury

Fury is titting about with a massive shit-eating grin like he's the Maradona of boxing, while Haye looks calculating and cold.

It reminds me of those bits in film and TV when two rivals are talking, and one thinks they're on top of the world, while the other one is quietly planning to kill them.

Haye will win by a TKO within 5 rounds

It wouldn't be a bad idea from their perspective though to see what Wilshere says.

We have a fair idea what Arsenal would say.

No thanks. Jacky is one hell of a superstar to be and Arsenal will be SHIT if they sold him

We should stop making superstars and just sell them! Arsenal should realize this too

Tc91

Wayne Rooney
10 minutes ago via Mobile
Gutted to have picked up a niggling injury especially as training was going so well, heading back to Manchester to have it assessed fully but early indications are nothing to worry about

Looks like it is a genuine injury. Glad your staying pal.

ROONEY. ROONEY.

Carbonox

I don't mind wiping my arse. In-fact, after each wipe I look at the paper to evaluate level of poop so that I can grade how many wipes are remaining. I usually keep wiping until I bleed, that way I know I've wiped myself to perfection.

The best dumps are the ones where you know the poo's journey feels clean coming out of your rectum, you take one wipe and there is not an ounce of fecal spaghetti on the paper. These poops are rare though and only granted to the most awesome of men.

Tc91

I don't mind wiping my arse. In-fact, after each wipe I look at the paper to evaluate level of poop so that I can grade how many wipes are remaining. I usually keep wiping until I bleed, that way I know I've wiped myself to perfection.

The best dumps are the ones where you know the poo's journey feels clean coming out of your rectum, you take one wipe and there is not an ounce of fecal spaghetti on the paper. These poops are rare though and only granted to the most awesome of men.

Got to this point and started to choke on my Pepsi Max. Cunt.

Galliani: "Ljacjic is no longer a possibility for us. We have 7 players for 3 roles, so we're well-covered."
Are we supposed to believe that?
What can he do? Abbiati is wearing his number!

Clean Tevez & Llorente shoes? I dunno, he'll find something to do in Vinovo.

Suen

damn LOL

looooool

I did one today where the poop just slid out of my hole, was amazing. Rarely do poops like that.

Fry

Why do you have Kevin Großkreutz as avatar? Finally switched to the light side of the force?

iqCioV5IezMpw.gif

FootballFan

Dunno why Pulga's trying to rub in salt, Thiago dismissed his club entirely.

His team's two top striker targets decided to go to France.

Another one rejected them in favour of moving to the club Thiago is going to in a year without the caveat of working with an ex coach.

bu bu bu oh wait its ok because he has another club to cum over when shit isnt going great

Fuck you Pulga, I'm going to dick slap pictures of your mum

Onwards and upwards United bros.

Damn! Amazing.

Kikarian

Watching this programme with David Haye talking to Tyson Fury

Fury is titting about with a massive shit-eating grin like he's the Maradona of boxing, while Haye looks calculating and cold.

It reminds me of those bits in film and TV when two rivals are talking, and one thinks they're on top of the world, while the other one is quietly planning to kill them.

Haye will win by a TKO within 5 rounds
There's no doubt that Haye will knock him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom