• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Bayern Munich.

Gonna take more than that to bing me around :p

Man Utd
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich

I'm not even sure why Bayern are on the list, especially in place of Barcelona, but there's something about them that I find disagreeable. probably the ghost of the '99 CL final :p

i15zFigKqwffK.jpg

Our plans, exposed.

Fry

Pep said at today's press conference we're "either gonna sign Thiago or no one". You're so much out of the loop, you're almost pulling a dc.

I don't keep up with footy-gaf anymore, and I don't visit any football news website.

This is amazing. Poor Laboured, Viva and etc. lmao

Exactly. So let's sell him, Matri, and Quagliarella, and fund the purchase of Diamanti and Kolarov, and swoop in and buy Poli.

Done.
You're just a bit late :p
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. That take unprofessionalism to a whole new level, that's how I imagine Jen Chang would have ended up if he was still here and West Ham didn't want Carroll

To be fair, he receives hundreds of tweets every day about trasfers and new players, he's probably just tired of replying always in the same way ("we have time until September, can't comment on rumor," stuff like that).

Still, it's true.

Slizz

I don't keep up with footy-gaf anymore, and I don't visit any football news website.

This is amazing. Poor Laboured, Viva and etc. lmao

Change your name to something Footy related then abandoning the thread about it? It's obvious you're only a Bayern fan now =P

Fry

Change your name to something Footy related then abandoning the thread about it? It's obvious you're only a Bayern fan now =P

Nah dude, it's because I'm on holiday from uni, so I get home from work and I do NOTHING at all! And if I do it's away from the computer.

Dat response.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mds9eaB2y51qi9d7mo1_500.gif[IMG]

Is he really being courted by Bayern though ?[/QUOTE]

Shamelessly stolen from schwatzgelb.de :D

And no, I don't think so lol

In other news, [URL="http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/jonathan-top/profil/spieler_174600.html"]this guy[/URL] would be a top transfer for every club in the world, I can't believe no one is after him.

Nah dude, it's because I'm on holiday from uni, so I get home from work and I do NOTHING at all! And if I do it's away from the computer.

Jealous - and a very good habit to get in to.

Wish I could do that. I can't wait to start work so I can just do other shit. Being in my room all day is so tiresome.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Dunno why Pulga's trying to rub in salt, Thiago dismissed his club entirely.

His team's two top striker targets decided to go to France.

Another one rejected them in favour of moving to the club Thiago is going to in a year without the caveat of working with an ex coach.

bu bu bu oh wait its ok because he has another club to cum over when shit isnt going great

Fuck you Pulga, I'm going to dick slap pictures of your mum

Onwards and upwards United bros.

deadly-prey-o.gif

Was hoping De Rossi may have been signed today before our tour but I think he might be coming still. Also was hoping Wallace would head out on the tour but as he is not on the list I assume a loan is in the works already.

Turok_TTZ

Rather get Sahin back than signing thiago, though thiago would have been a nice option. He would have definitely push modric out of the club. Modric is a player who's potential it seems will never be realised. I didn't think we'd actually made an offer for thiago but for him to reject us... understandable.

Illarramendi can't come soon enough. Kondogbia as the final signing would be aces.

Fuck Khedira

pulga

Banned
The thing with Wilbury's post is, none of us Madrid fans have been going "Falcao me in the anus", "Cavani all over my chest" or making retarded "LewandowskiON" images ad nauseum.

We haven't been annoying pricks.

All you United cunts deserve all the shit flinging coming your way.

All because you got your little clits all hot and bothered over some young Barcascum.

You should feel ashamed.

Wilbur

Banned
The thing with Wilbury's post is, none of us Madrid fans have been going "Falcao me in the anus", "Cavani all over my chest" or making retarded "LewandowskiON" images ad nauseum.

All because you got your little clits all hot and bothered over some young Barcascum.

You should feel ashamed.

BENZEMA UNGGHHHHSHSH

RONALDO STAYING FOREVER HUUDUDUUDD

ILLARIMENDI FOR THIRTY MILLION BARGAIN OF THE FORWVERRHRJJJRJJRHRFHFFHD

Kikarian

You should feel ashamed.
Well, erm.

Arnie

BENZEMA UNGGHHHHSHSH

They literally just sound like United posts.

Especially the Ronaldo one.

About to watch the latest episode of Luther and mentally photoshop Kolo Toure's face on Idris Elba.

pulga

Banned
BENZEMA UNGGHHHHSHSH

You have Lunchbox, we have Turok.

Deal with it, cocksucker :lol

Edit: Lunchbox is the batshit insane United fan, isnt he? Cant remember for sure

Wilbur

Banned
We are like that, some of the time

UnitedGAF has been like that 100% of the time regarding that cule cunt.

And UnitedGAF are all cunts. Knowingly so. We are all aware we are cunts.

But the salt when we miss out on a transfer target... damn. It's just envy. People can't help but hate United. They wish they supported us too instead of having their hearts torn by two clubs.

Clegg

Don't understand the Fellaini hate that is present on RedCafe.

I'd take him in a heartbeat especially now that we've missed out on Thiago.

Having said that, £24m is an awful lot of money for him.

If only Frogie hadn't overspent on Zaha.

pulga

Banned
And UnitedGAF are all cunts. Knowingly so. We are all aware we are cunts.

But the salt when we miss out on a transfer target... damn. It's just envy. People can't help but hate United. They wish they supported us too instead of having their hearts torn by two clubs.

The salt stems from all the noise you dumb fucks make when you get yours clits hard over some CM wanker.

and why would we envy you, we got Isco and we're ready to goddamn disco. Suck it.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't understand the Fellaini hate that is present on RedCafe.

I'd take him in a heartbeat especially now that we've missed out on Thiago.

Entitled misanthropic cunt belches. Don't know why you waste your time with that hive of scumslurpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom