• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Rather get Sahin back than signing thiago, though thiago would have been a nice option. He would have definitely push modric out of the club. Modric is a player who's potential it seems will never be realised. I didn't think we'd actually made an offer for thiago but for him to reject us... understandable.

Illarramendi can't come soon enough. Kondogbia as the final signing would be aces.

Fuck Khedira

What potential :lol:

He's 28. He's already a fully formed player. The only thing he needs to work on is his fitness.

Clegg

Entitled misanthropic cunt belches. Don't know why you waste your time with that hive of scumslurpers

It's the easiest place to find United news.

But, as Hitcher mentioned before, there are posters who bemoan the state of our midfield yet as soon as we're linked to a midfielder they're the first ones to say that said midfielder isn't good enough for us.

Anderson and Cleverley are our two main back ups ffs. And if we don't sign a cm one of the two will be a regular starter next season. Like I said, I'll take Fellaini right now.

pulga

Banned
Except he is you Honduran cockroaster

He can play in every single position Thiago can and still Madrid wanted the cule cunt

Isco would be totally wasted so deep back. Ozil can go choke on some bratwurst, Isco needs to play in his position.

and you need to find me where the fucks it been stated we were after Thiago. Eww, if we were.

Isco would be totally wasted so deep back. Ozil can go choke on some bratwurst, Isco needs to play in his position.

and you need to find me where the fucks it been stated we were after Thiago. Eww, if we were.

If Isco is playing where Ozil plays, and that pushes Ozil out of the team (lunacy,) Man Utd would be stupid to neglect the chance to find a buyer for Rooney and replace him with Ozil. One of the three Madrid players who doesn't make me want to put my foot through the TV

K1LLER7

If Isco is playing where Ozil plays, and that pushes Ozil out of the team (lunacy,) Man Utd would be stupid to neglect the chance to find a buyer for Rooney and replace him with Ozil
Why sell Rooney?

Just use the Thiago money for him. He'd go for around 23-25M.

But Madrid won't sell him.

Man I'm sad Thiago isn't going to Man Utd. Also I believe the story about Guardiola being a cunt, I mean what reason would they have to lie. That shit wasn't supposed to creep into the press.

Think about it, why do you think Thiago is going to Bayern? Guardiola basically must've told him that with a scrub like Moyes he was going to wast himself.

Kikarian

Anderson has been at United longer than Cantona now.

Why do we still have him? He's only there to make the cafeteria workers time worth while.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Man I'm sad Thiago isn't going to Man Utd. Also I believe the story about Guardiola being a cunt, I mean what reason would they have to lie. That shit wasn't supposed to creep into the press.

Think about it, why do you think Thiago is going to Bayern? Guardiola basically must've told him that with a scrub like Moyes he was going to wast himself.

His move to Bayern doesn't make any sense considering all the competition he is going to have, might as well stay with us. An aging Xavi is going to have less and less protagonism so Thiago will definitely play more barring any injuries of course.

This is just a bitch move from Guardiola (he seemed really fucking bitter in that press conference) against the club, and if Thiago REALLY wants to play more then Utd is a no brainer, not Bayern.

FootballFan

Wilbur, I know how you can get Pulga back. Name a Madrid player you really really badly wanted but he rejected you for them, now watch a useless international friendly and mock that player in 17 out of 20 of your posts.

It seemed to work for Pulga with Neymar.

If Isco is playing where Ozil plays, and that pushes Ozil out of the team (lunacy,) Man Utd would be stupid to neglect the chance to find a buyer for Rooney and replace him with Ozil. One of the three Madrid players who doesn't make me want to put my foot through the TV

Hitcher pls, Ozil is a tool.

LxEZtgt.jpg

Yes wearing hats backwards makes you a tool, sorry.

Slizz

Me and Ozil are tools.

I love Ozil although this last season caused me some concern as he seemed to shy away from every moment.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
He'll start at Bayern. Martinez being moved back innit

the schweinsteiger-martinez duo as DMs completely annihilated us, if Pep does away with that then lol!

Martinez is an ok CB, but as a DM he is one of the best in the world.

pulga

Banned
In relative terms he's a CM.

And a panda's a bear, but we just dont call it a plain old fucking bear for shits and giggles

Despite supporting two teams it's a well known fact that pulga doesn't actually watch any football. Cut him some slack guys.

I do watch football, you ruski cunt. But I did get fucked over by the cable company this season, which cut out a lot of my footballing watching :( This will be remedied once I move to Eurocuntland.

FootballFan

Me and Ozil are tools.

I love Ozil although this last season caused me some concern as he seemed to shy away from every moment.

Ozil is a great player, but he is also very weak and inconsistent. Sometimes he will do a Nasri and the match will finish without you realising he was on.

But when he is good, he is really good. Another Madrid player that preferred Barca, but also preferred the money over glory, unlike Neymar.

Wallet > Heart

fuenf

the schweinsteiger-martinez duo as DMs completely annihilated us, if Pep does away with that then lol!

Martinez is an ok CB, but as a DM he is one of the best in the world.

exactly. I cant say I'm too excited about Thiago, the transfer seems unnecessary. Martinez was THE difference in the CL finale and with Thiago I fear that Pep wants to play more tiki-taka and less exciting vertical attacking football.

FootballFan

exactly. I cant say I'm too excited about Thiago, the transfer seems unnecessary. Martinez was THE difference in the CL finale and with Thiago I fear that Pep wants to play more tiki-taka and less exciting vertical attacking football.

Pep is still Barca at heart. He will get revenge for what you guys did in the CL and destroy your team from the inside.

Feorax

Interesting, Telegraph seem to think a higher bid from Arsenal will make Suarez force a move.

Not convinced, but I suppose anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom