• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

"Raiola offered the seasoned hitman to Real Madrid for just €20 million, aware that 'Los Blancos' are in the hunt for a centre forward. What's more, Ibrahimovic even volunteered to sweeten the deal by agreeing to take a pay cut on his €15-million-a-year PSG deal, instead settling for €12 million a season after tax in Madrid.

'Los Blancos', however, turned the approach down flat, deterred by the striker's wage demands – despite his willingness to compromise – his age and his personality."

also
However, Aperribay changed his mind and is asking for more money to seal the deal, leading to a renewal of talks in recent hours. Real Sociedad is willing to accept two instalments, but with a total sum of around €40 million. This is too much for 'Los Blancos'.

1069176_699582336735665_1946757431_n.jpg

Il Triello

Clegg

How can Madrid and Bayern waltz in and pay release clauses as easy as you like while United pussy foot about and go softly, softly in negotiations so as not to offend the selling club?

Grow a fucking pair.

Fry

How can Madrid and Bayern waltz in and pay release clauses as easy as you like while United pussy foot about and go softly, softly in negotiations so as not to offend the selling club?

Grow a fucking pair.

Meltdowns starting early!

Grow a fucking pair.

Moist Moyes is bitch made.

Calciomercato is not a source. They're a news aggregator that collects news from everywhere.

hey man, i barely understand italian as it is but it's what i got from the article.

http://www.calciomercato.com/prima-...-real-no-a-42-milioni-per-vidal-che-re-210217

Grow a fucking pair.

someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!

I'm very skeptical about PES, especially well before trying them both. I realise there's very minor additions to FIFA but you never know how that impacts the game. Not to mention that PES is going to be a year late to next-gen. Which is likely where I'd want to buy the next football game.

panty

"Raiola offered the seasoned hitman to Real Madrid for just €20 million, aware that 'Los Blancos' are in the hunt for a centre forward. What's more, Ibrahimovic even volunteered to sweeten the deal by agreeing to take a pay cut on his €15-million-a-year PSG deal, instead settling for €12 million a season after tax in Madrid.

'Los Blancos', however, turned the approach down flat, deterred by the striker's wage demands – despite his willingness to compromise – his age and his personality."

also
However, Aperribay changed his mind and is asking for more money to seal the deal, leading to a renewal of talks in recent hours. Real Sociedad is willing to accept two instalments, but with a total sum of around €40 million. This is too much for 'Los Blancos'.
FFS

Stop posting "LOL 38M ITZ DONE" or post some fucking sauces

panty

How about the Real Madrid twitter page LOOOOOOOL

@footballespana_: Real Sociedad say that Real Madrid have paid €39m to sign Asier Illarramendi http://t.co/5XLuMZ6D5Z

Yes post the fucking source for the price then, that's what I said.

Yes the deal is official now,

"The Real Madrid C. F. has hired Asier Illarramendi, which is linked to the club for the next six seasons. The player will be presented tomorrow Saturday, July 13, at 13:00 pm in the Royal Box Santiago Bernabeu stadium, after undergoing the relevant medical examination. Subsequently, the first player will tread the turf of the Bernabeu with Real Madrid shirt and will address the media in the press room."

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satell...larramendi,_nuevo_jugador_del_Real_Madrid.htm

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satell...oOficial/Comunicado_Oficial:_Illarramendi.htm

Grow a fucking pair.

RBEk1Ig.jpg

Glazers, Bolingbroke and Woodward. These guys have much more power now and they're all Glazer guys.

I'm not saying everything was sweet in terms of transfers with Fergie and Gill in charge in place or even when we were a PLC, but Fergie had an awful lot of clout in the back that Moyes doesn't. Gill seems to be pretty passionate about football as well as business. I can't see his replacement, Woodward, whose history is simply securing sponsorship deals and before that running hedge funds, having anywhere near the same passion, or knowledge, about football. The fact that he's come out and said that we don't need to strengthen this summer just says it all. Bryan Robson telling the fans that we don't need new signings this summer has led me to believe that he's been fed that line by his employers. The fact that we're not a part of Wyscout, while there's some honour about that, is quite outdated.

The most important thing at the end of the day is still money, and while we're the most profitable club in football (because we don't reinvest our money into the squad!), it's lining the Glazers' pockets.

WE'VE SIGNED TWO CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS OVER THE AGE OF 18 IN 10 (TEN) YEARS. ONE OF THEM WAS HARGREAVES, WHO SHORTLY AFTER SIGNING WAS FOUND TO BE A PERMA-CROCK.

10 YEARS.

MPW

39m????????????????????

k we are done for the season when it comes to transfers

suarez will have to stay with pool

Arnie

Just played a full game with my lunch. Very good, will do a proper write up tonight. It was Adam, had a good chat with him, think he's a decent fella. He gave me his card and told me to email him pre-release. Haha he asked whereabouts up north I was from because he heard the accent. He said he was from Manchester, I asked him who he supported (I'd just been shitting on United talking about how I now love Bayern) and he said he supported AC Milan.

Wtf. How does that happen. I played it cool and talked about Poli.

Currently guarding the door to mark cerny's little interview room. Sipping ribena.

panty

POST SOME FUCKING SOURCES FOR THE PRICE geez

Real's twitter or home page says nothing.

The price was 30M + a few M extras.

See?

rvy

Banned
Just played a full game with my lunch. Very good, will do a proper write up tonight. It was Adam, had a good chat with him, think he's a decent fella. He gave me his card and told me to email him pre-release. Haha he asked whereabouts up north I was from because he heard the accent. He said he was from Manchester, I asked him who he supported (I'd just been shitting on United talking about how I now love Bayern) and he said he supported AC Milan.

Currently guarding the door to mark cerny's little interview room. Sipping ribena.

Glorious.

FootballFan

You didn't kick him?....thanks for nothing Arnie, I thought you were naughty.

To update you on football, in the last hour or so Madrid have signed illarramendi for €38m

panty

It's not like we don't have money or ballz to sign players YOLO ??!111

Daniel Carvajal
Defender
Spain
Real Madrid
Bayer Leverkusen
6.5million

Isco
Midfielder
Spain
Real Madrid
Malaga
27million

Casemiro
Midfielder
Brazil
Real Madrid
Sao Paulo
6million

Asier Illarramendi
Midfielder
Spain
Real Madrid
Real Sociedad
30million

I can't hold all these midfielders #BasedManUMoyesBitch

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
39m????????????????????

k we are done for the season when it comes to transfers

suarez will have to stay with pool

Not by a long shot, you still have to sell Higuain, Coentrao, Kaka, etc. You can easily raise more cash.

pulga

Banned
Who the fuck cares what he's cost.

Least we have what it takes to sign a goddamn midfielder lolololol

Why does anyone care. He's going to be a top, top, top player. Money well spent.

Kiss me with them soft, plump lips of yours.

€38 man.

Thirty eight million.

THIRTY EIGHT.

Zero

Zero

Zero

Zero

Zero

Zero

£38m is like €45m you know.

Hahahah they paid €45m Madrid looooool

Status