• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Juve-GAF (not inc. Pulga) the chillest window motherfuckers in here

Yurt, Zabo, Fade

pUq1k5S.jpg

Yurt is a bit less chilled than the other 2 but I agree lol.

Juve have made some great moves this window already so its easy to see why our 3 juve supporters here feel like that.

€38 man.

Thirty eight million.

THIRTY EIGHT.

Zero

Zero

Zero

Zero

Zero

Zero

£38m is like €45m you know.

Hahahah they paid €45m Madrid looooool

This is why we fail.

United fans have the absurd penchant of laughing at other clubs for spending big money, despite the fact that's the current transfer climate we live in.

Give me one reason for us not to spend £38m on a player.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Remember when people thought Coentrao would be the next big defender? When he refused Bayern's offer to go to Madrid? How things have changed...

Did people actually say that? I thought he went to Madrid so Ronaldo would have someone to talk to.

pulga

Banned
Kaka is a fucking wage vaccuum that needs to be banished to the bloody Phantom Zone or Wilburys anus.

Whichevers darker.

K1LLER7

Fry gonna Fry.

Why you gotta Fry?

And why are you cunts masturbating over Khedira? Think you're gonna sign him? Oh please, do get excited.
We won't sign him. We've got Tunnicliffe.

Just laughing at the 38m you paid for a guy to replace Khedira, who's a better player.

panty

Posted this yesterday.

Madrid wasting 38m when they've already got a better player in Khedira.

I think Khedira is CM and Illarramamandaddadsnm is CDM? I wouldn't be surprised if we checked in and sell Khedira for a nice profit.

Watching that video and I can't even remember all those situations. I've always liked him, no matter what the 46yo says he's really under rated.

Look at that cannon

http://youtu.be/SDmyo2N7TWo?t=3m56s

I'll make it simple for you

It's his release clause + tax money.

Oh really? I'll make this simple for you.

I know.

L1NETT

Nike do have some odd designs.

imagegen.ashx

imagegen.ashx

Still, better than the gold and volatage cherry we have had in recent years. Home shirt looks decent too.

pulga

Banned
We won't sign him. We've got Tunnicliffe.

Just laughing at the 38m you paid for a guy to replace Khedira, who's a better player.

Why are you even comparing the two? Theyve a completely different skillsket.

and you dont get to laugh, least we can close deals and sign midfielders lololololol

I don't even want Modric. I would want him, but I would want him to want us to want him because we want him when he's one of the most wanted players in Europe, not because he can't get into Madrid's team. I want to believe that we can take in-demand players from other top European teams, but we can't. The only players I can think of that we've signed from a top continental team are Mikael Silvestre (1999), Jordi Cruyff (1996) and Mark Hughes (1988). Lazio were good when we signed Veron, but they're not really one of the historically big teams.

United, feeding off the scraps again. It doesn't surprise me. I've anticipated this. Times have changed and we're still living in the past. I'm going to cut my arm off.

Football is dead to me if we don't sign someone who's rated above 80 on FIFA 14. Not that I care for FIFA ratings, but I need something from which to judge. Or 4.5 stars on FM14.

pulga

Banned
So, looks like Messi's been a cunt at Chicago and done a whole new mess

The Chicago Fire plan to roll out the red carpet for up to 75 soccer fans denied promised access to soccer star Lionel Messi and other benefits at last Saturday's "Messi and Friends vs. The Rest of the World" soccer exhibition at Soldier Field.

Fire owner Andrew Hauptman issued the invitation to the fans for a complementary evening of soccer when the Fire entertain D.C. United on Saturday, July 20 at Toyota Park.

A team spokesman said Thursday that Hauptman wanted to counter last weekend's disappointment at Soldier Field with a positive soccer experience.

Hauptman will host a pre-game gathering at Toyota Park's Second Star Club and conduct an arena tour. The team has already reached out to an group of 47 fans who purchased VIP tickets to the international match that featured Messi and an all-star collection of international players.

The fans, who paid $2,500 per ticket, were promised a private meet-and-greet with Messi, signed balls and memorabilia as well as on-field seating for last Saturday's event. The Argentine star failed to show up session and left Soldier Field before the game ended.

The Fire also announced that any fan who can show proof of attendance at the Messi game is eligible for half price admission to the July 20 match or an Aug. 7 U.S.Open Cup semifinal at Toyota Park also against United.

Left the game at the 68th minute to go whore around in Ibiza and left the kids with fake autographs on balls and shirts.

Just put this criminal behind bars already lololololol

fuenf

Why are you even comparing the two? Theyve a completely different skillsket.

and you dont get to laugh, least we can close deals and sign midfielders lololololol

He's worth less than Javi, tho. ;) It worked out beautifully for Bayern, so best of luck Real (except against Bayern ;) )

GorillaJu

So, looks like Messi's been a cunt at Chicago and done a whole new mess

Left the game at the 68th minute to go whore around in Ibiza and left the kids with fake autographs on balls and shirts.

Just put this criminal behind bars already lololololol

I'm not on the Messi hate brigade, but this is really fucked up.

Wilbur

Banned
Moyes quotes

12.52pm: Asked about Jose Mourinho's comments about Rooney.
DM: 'Unless I’m talking double dutch, I am have said already he isn’t for sale.'
Asked whether the comments were mischievous.
DM: 'Not really. Jose is entitled to talk. I think he said also that he didn’t want to talk about Wayne didn’t he?'
Asked if it would help if Rooney came out and said he wanted to stay?
DM: 'I have answered lots of questions about Wayne and it’s getting repetitive. I don’t want to talk about it all day.'
Asked about Thiago Alcantara.
DM: I never said he was a target.

You being a total twat, all is fine.

j/k make love to me babygirl

Eat my shorts and what is within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom