• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooden defending Madrid
Messi isn't in jail
Little big planet thought as good
PES is good

World's gone fucking nuts

I'm all for shitting on Real when there's good reasons for it, which is quite often.

Also stop believing PES is good again, for fucks sake, it's the same every year.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm all for shitting on Real when there's good reasons for it, which is quite often.

Also stop believing PES is good again, for fucks sake, it's the same every year.

Our prophet Arnie has played it. You haven't.

You also now love Real Madrid and little big planet you heathen

pulga

Banned
Messi left when he found out the owners and organizers are keeping all the money for themselves and not giving it to charities.

Not even you can spin this :lol :lol

Fucking machine made autographs. Holy fuck I cant even

Just imagine poor little Timmy and the tears trickling down his cheek

Our prophet Arnie has played it. You haven't.

You also now love Real Madrid and little big planet you heathen

A few positive impressions and suddenly the king is back, again. Adam probably molested Arnie and convinced him it was good for him, it will take months before he realized it wasn't actually good and that he was tricked.

Messi left when he found out the owners and organizers are keeping all the money for themselves and not giving it to charities.

He sure showed them, by fucking over the fans lol

Sporting has handed the Bruma case to FIFA. More details are coming out about why the negotiations for the renewal of the contract broke down. Sporting wanted Bruma on that meeting and not just his lawyer and his agent, something they both rejected. Besides wanting Bruma to get the highest wage at Sporting (1M€ a year), they wanted a 1M€ signing bonus (of which they both would get a part) and they wanted 10% of a future sale for themselves.
Agents and lawyers, the scum of football. They don´t care that Bruma might lose a few months of playing time with all that mess and with that, the chance of playing in the World Cup next year could also be gone.

FootballFan

Not even you can spin this :lol :lol

Fucking machine made autographs. Holy fuck I cant even

Just imagine poor little Timmy and the tears trickling down his cheek

Since when am I this good that "even I can't spin this". Its the truth baby, it is known etc.

Hixx

Steam sales... trying to download Skyrim (for them trading cards <3) and its going at 90kb/s.

Also I missed SharkNado last night. Nooooo :(

Thirdly, exercising when you have a Gout attack is... not fun. Also I hate the word Gout. It sounds so... disgusting.

FOURTHLY:

"CEO Margaret was invited attended to attend an audience with President Obama - one of only 30 people at the Symbion Plant. After discussing the Power Africa initiative and congratulating Symbion for their work, the President met all those present; when Margaret told him she was representing Sunderland AFC he told her to &#8216;keep up the good work&#8217; &#8211; perhaps Mr Obama is a Sunderland fan and has been excited by the recent new signings! "

Massive club.

Fry

This is not a good look for me.

iZPbIkVNcC8FQ.jpg

pulga

Banned
With Ilarra now confirmed, we've got plenty of young spaniards with amazing potential in the first team, most of them champs of the U21 WC.

Carvajal, Morata, Isco, Nacho, Illarra and Jese.

HNNGGGG

Fry

With Ilarra now confirmed, we've got plenty of young spaniards with amazing potential in the first team, most of them champs of the U21 WC.

HNNGGGG

All of which won't reach their potential while they play for your club.

TeegsD

Bruma got smart, he's to good for Sporting, even if he is an impressionable cunt.

Puh-lease. He may be a great player already but a cunt is a cunt. He can fuck off to Turkey for $12 million and then we can sue him and his shady agent for a cool $30 million. He can go win however many ballon d'ors that he wants. Deep inside, I hope he becomes Quaresma 2.0

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

HNNGGGG

And Kaka is going to get more playing time than most of them. You know it to be true.

Wilbur

Banned

HNNGGGG

Mata, Silva, Soldado HNNGGGG

I think there's a chance a few of them could move on if not given game time.

Hixx

what's the point of steam trading cards?
were they always there?

Combine to create badges to level up

Or be sane and sell them on the Market. I've made £7 just from running games in the background when I've got the PC idling.

I've made more money than I spent on them from some games.

confuziz

Banned
Puh-lease. He may be a great player already but a cunt is a cunt. He can fuck off to Turkey for $12 million and then we can sue him and his shady agent for a cool $30 million. He can go win however many ballon d'ors that he wants. Deep inside, I hope he becomes Quaresma 2.0

Oh you mean that same trick you pulled with us on Labyad? Fuck Sporting.

I hope you get nothing from Bruma.

rvy

Banned

Become a Porto player and win the league?

OK.

TeegsD

I honestly don't know what you're ever going on about.

If we get nothing from this whole debacle then it will truly be injustica

Become a Porto player and win the league?

OK.

Winning the Portuguese League means shit when you are destined for much more yet fall from glory due to being a little prick

spidye

Combine to create badges to level up

Or be sane and sell them on the Market. I've made £7 just from running games in the background when I've got the PC idling.

I've made more money than I spent on them from some games.

huh? leveling up? badges?

is there a point in leveling up? how did I miss all of this?

Wilbur

Banned
Most likely Nacho and Morata, sadly. Jese is going to be amazing. Isco and Ilarra will be starters in no time at all.

Someone's got to pay for all the upheaval. Assuming Alonso is regular all this year, Illara, Modric and Khedira will all be fighting for game time while Ozil gets shunted out wide for Isco and Di Maria rides the bench. Can't see everyone being kept happy. Just hope Ancelotti doesn't get fucked over.

Different types of contract, different situation. Our legal department is so sure that we are right that they have sent the matter to FIFA. And don´t worry, we probably ended up loosing on the deal with Labyad.

TeegsD

Really? You have no idea what I'm talking about?

This is exactly the same thing that happened with Labyad, look it up.

I can honestly say that I didn't know that but I don't know much of what happened behind the scenes there. But that also doesn't make any of this right.

Also he was useful for like 5 games so your welcome

confuziz

Banned
Different types of contract, different situation. Our legal department is so sure that we are right that they have sent the matter to FIFA. And don´t worry, we probably ended up loosing on the deal with Labyad.

Different types of contract? ehmm..I think they have exactly the same contracts.

Labyad was a good player for us, I have no idea what you did with him :lol

pulga

Banned
Someone's got to pay for all the upheaval. Assuming Alonso is regular all this year, Illara, Modric and Khedira will all be fighting for game time while Ozil gets shunted out wide for Isco and Di Maria rides the bench. Can't see everyone being kept happy. Just hope Ancelotti doesn't get fucked over.

Dont see Alonso being a regular as much as previous seasons, what with his recent surgery and general aging.

Khedira shouldnt even be in this equation. Wonderful bulldozer but terrible footballer. Hope Ancelotti phases him out.

Di Maria can fuck off, shouldve thought of that before sucking so much donkey cock last season. He'll make a fantastic impact sub, though. This years Callejon.

Wilbur

Banned
Dzeko on that list is an embarrassment. As is Xavi.

Ilarra and Isco or Gotze and Thiago?

I'd rather have the latter two, but it doesn't mean the former two are considerably worse. Plus they're two Spanish boys moving to the biggest Spanish club which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom