• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jovecity will be announced tomorrow. And they want Ibra too, allegedly.

Bologna President on Diamanti: "They have until Monday, otherwise he will stay with us. I've yet to receive any offers"

He's worth 10 mill, according to him.

fuck-you-o.gif

Will ask his name when I go back?

Does he know you?

He banned me from his forums years ago and recently had a hilarious meltdown on twitter resulting in several GAF threads.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Known for bullshitting and downright lying year after year about PES even before he got hired by Konami.

Wilbur

Banned
LittleBigPlanet: The Game?

And after MGR

And Dark Souls 2.

It does look a bit like LBP but better. I genuinely without any hyperbole or exaggeration think Little Big Planet is the worst game of all time.

And I didn't like the MGR demo, still need to buy Dark Souls.

It's really not even like Monaco got that much of a squad full of world class players. How many good wingers do they actually have, they got that Colombian Porto guy and then who? Could def fit in Ronaldo somewhere. :p

It does look a bit like LBP but better. I genuinely without any hyperbole or exaggeration think Little Big Planet is the worst game of all time.

You have not played enough vidya games.

Deutsch-GAF, since when does Amazon handle returns with Hermes? There are like 3 shops near me but they're all in shady fucking places which I can't even find lol. I fucking hate this company.

The same people that were exited for Weiser, Wagner, Baumjohann, Schlaudraff, Dos Santos...
This isnt 2008 anymore. No limited players like Großkreutz, but worldclass like Thiago :D

Weiser must be the biggest moron in recent history. He would have played a full season by now if he had stayed at Köln and (arguably) attracted clubs like Leverkusen/Gladbach/etc. this summer. Instead he went for the money and wasted himself at Bayern.

And I don't get the Großkreutz criticism. He's the kind of player every club that only has limited money would be happy to have. He can cover 5+ positions on the pitch and always gives all he has.

Wilbur

Banned

I'd like to think I've played a fair amount.

LBP has sub newgrounds quality game play all wrapped up in a veneer of 'create anything and fuck about', but it takes eleven and a half hours to create ten percent of a good level. It's ridiculously convoluted with switches and circuit boards and tweaks and all that bollocks. It prides itself on letting you create shooters and driving games but neglects the fact that the shooters aren't even as good as twenty year old fucking Doom and the driving games aren't as good as twenty year old Micro Machines so really it's just a novelty. It has a bunch of cunts worldwide plastering their sack thing with some paint and then cumming their pants at the freedom they've been given.

It's just a fucking appalling game. Conceptually it's good. It's execution is disgraceful.

I'd like to think I've played a fair amount.

LBP has sub newgrounds quality game play all wrapped up in a veneer of 'create anything and fuck about', but it takes eleven and a half hours to create ten percent of a good level. It's ridiculously convoluted with switches and circuit boards and tweaks and all that bollocks. It prides itself on letting you create shooters and driving games but neglects the fact that the shooters aren't even as good as twenty year old fucking Doom and the driving games aren't as good as twenty year old Micro Machines so really it's just a novelty. It has a bunch of cunts worldwide plastering their sack thing with some paint and then cumming their pants at the freedom they've been given.

It's just a fucking appalling game. Conceptually it's good. It's execution is disgraceful.

Eh I only created a few levels in LBP and it was alright, not overly convoluted at all, just kind of boring which did surprise me as I usually love making stuff in games. Loved just playing it though and once done with the pre-made levels, going online and just finding more of the same quality which was anything but a novelty.

Never played LBP2 which I believe is the one that allowed shooters and stuff? The first one was really just a platformer and then people finding work around to making other kinds of genres in it. If you buy LBP for getting a shooter or a racer I'm sure it is pretty terrible, but man I have played some real shit games that don't even compare to the shittiest LBP usermade level. I know a lot of people hate the floaty jumps, but I honestly didn't mind it.

arkon

It's really not even like Monaco got that much of a squad full of world class players. How many good wingers do they actually have, they got that Colombian Porto guy and then who? Could def fit in Ronaldo somewhere. :p

Yeah. They'll probably go 4-2-3-1 or some shit. Everybody's doing it!

GorillaJu

38m for Illaramendi is pure fucking insanity. He's great but how did they come to that valuation? I guess they like how the team works with Xabi considering he's basically a 20 year old Xabi.

FootballFan

Eh I only created a few levels in LBP and it was alright, not overly convoluted at all, just kind of boring which did surprise me as I usually love making stuff in games. Loved just playing it though and once done with the pre-made levels, going online and just finding more of the same quality which was anything but a novelty.

Never played LBP2 which I believe is the one that allowed shooters and stuff? The first one was really just a platformer and then people finding work around to making other kinds of genres in it. If you buy LBP for getting a shooter or a racer I'm sure it is pretty terrible, but man I have played some real shit games that don't even compare to the shittiest LBP usermade level. I know a lot of people hate the floaty jumps, but I honestly didn't mind it.

Exactly, Wilbur is crazy sometimes.

rvy

Banned
The problem with LBP is that it's a platformer with shitty platforming and wonky movement. So, it's a bad platforming game with an interesting premise.

Wooden you have good opinions about games. I agree with you all the time in my head.

Only because you haven't heard that I think Republic: The Revolution is one of the best games of all time. Together with Black & White and Dungeon Keeper of course.

and silent hill 2 but that isn't really weird, that is just a good opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom