• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Quagliarella to Norwich.

What the fuck is going on.

The smaller clubs are buying some good players. Bony, Qaugs, Wanyama, Cornelius, Altidore, etc. It's going to be a really exciting season. At the very least every team will have a decent forward instead of Championship-standard donkeys.

lol@Suarez not being on that list but Xavi and Dzeko being on there, and to a lesser extent, Iniesta.

Such a clear case of that bite giving people the excuse they wanted to overlook the season he had. No doubt he'll tell himself and anyone stupid enough to listen that it's the media's fault, when anyone with a brain knows that he deserves it.

Although Dzeko being on there in his place is taking it a little far, the streak of piss.

1373626655_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

Now get us Bale, Floren.

Different types of contract? ehmm..I think they have exactly the same contracts.

Labyad was a good player for us, I have no idea what you did with him :lol

They aren´t and if PSV really thought they had a chance of getting something they would have put the case in the hands of FIFA.
Labyad seems to be more interested in showing his skills on the nightlife than on the field. Also, the Portuguese League is a bit more tough than the Eredivisie. For fuck sake, Afonso Alves managed to score 34 goals in a season in the Eredivisie, that says a lot about the quality of the defenders there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marotta "For Diamanti there is no negotiation with Bologna, and we won't begin one"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Zabojnik

fact: Cardozo would be the top scorer in the mafia league if he went to Juve.

I don't disagree. I've been a Cardozo fan for a while now. #WeSuckAtFinalsBros

Marotta "For Diamanti there is no negotiation with Bologna, and we won't begin one"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNNNN YOU CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY DIAMOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The smaller clubs are buying some good players. Bony, Qaugs, Wanyama, Cornelius, Altidore, etc. It's going to be a really exciting season. At the very least every team will have a decent forward instead of Championship-standard donkeys.

You just know that one of these clubs spending money is buying a striker "below our level" that will be considered a brilliant player in 12 months time.

Hixx

huh? leveling up? badges?

is there a point in leveling up? how did I miss all of this?

Um at level 10 you can start having rare cards drop which sell for like 5x more. And when you level up you can get backgrounds and chat icons. Basically it's fluff. Just sell them.

I'm into Quags to Norwich. I think he's the best of Juve's four strikers from last season, and I would love to see him help out the English team I really like.

Hixx

Gino Peruzzi and Giac to sign on Tuesday for Sunderland. Gino better be good because he's come across a right little bastard in the last two weeks.

LNBL

Different types of contract, different situation. Our legal department is so sure that we are right that they have sent the matter to FIFA. And don´t worry, we probably ended up loosing on the deal with Labyad.

I hope Labyad breaks his legs, what a cunt

Blablurn

Meus is as odd as you'll find on GAF

Pacific Rim dialogue does look crap but so is Fast & Furious dialogue

no dount, definitely not watching it for the dialogue. even though i loved the "LETS DO THIS. TOGETHER!" line from the trailer. omg, omg. the movie makes me wet like a lil school girl before her first date.

Zabojnik

Gino Peruzzi and Giac to sign on Tuesday for Sunderland. Gino better be good because he's come across a right little bastard in the last two weeks.

Where do you think will Full Metal Giak play? He's at his best when he plays as a LCM. He can play on the wing or even as a supporting striker (of sorts), but he's really a mezzala. A Marchisio, if you will.

Yeah. A piece of shit on big wages that we'd struggle to move on next summer.

Still better than ALL your current strikers though.

Hixx

Where do you think will Full Metal Giak play? He's at his best when he plays as a LCM. He can play on the wing or even as a supporting striker (of sorts), but he's really a mezzala. A Marchisio, if you will.

Probably left wing. Unless we chuck Mavrias straight into the team then he would play central or even off Altidore I suppose.

So... I have no idea really but I would imagine, right now, most likely the left wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom