• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't hate anyone here. There's a few that piss me off, a few that I'm ambivalent towards, a lot I really like, and some that I want to procreate with

Short info at the start: Klopp gives every player exercises they have to do in their holidays like running a certain distance or swimming for an hour, so they are already in good shape when pre-season begins.

Klopp today:
"Mkhitaryan also did the exercises in his holidays, the player and I have agreed [to work together] for a long time."

Poor Liverpool, English journalists fucked you up the ass lol

Jin_7

A women's pro team is about on the level of a U-14 male youth team given the results I saw between the German U-teams against the female national team.

When I first came here I was incredibly fascinated by this place, now I've bottled some hate for some of you. I can't explain why, just can't stand some here. I wish I was a little nicer sometimes.

I know that feel... I hate them too!
Having all the time of the world posting and replying and I can't even catchup lurking around.

Hitcher and Plug for sure

Sleepless loves me. He hasn't accepted it yet because of our differing allegiances, like Romeo & Juliet, but he'll try and enter me at some point. It's inevitable.

Back of the PS4 is ugly as fuck. Then again, its the back, so who gives a shit? :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haha so Frey was in Hot Fuzz apparently..

UzHcp0z.gif

Hate is not the right word, they just piss me off.

Tell us who

Name and shame baby

I thought about it and nearly posted it but I'd rather not, I wouldn't be able to back up my claims.

I'm still innocent.

I sense a disturbance in the Force. Sleepless hates me :(

Well shit... :(

Na, you guys are cool. I quite like you.

Hitcher and Plug for sure

Don't let Pulga get to you baby, he doesn't even watch football.

I feel bad for Pulga for the most part. A madristian turned to Juve to stay relevant. That book wouldn't sell.

#FuckHitcher

Feorax

If Alderweireld really is available for £6.9 million, I imagine we could probaby do an awful lot worse. Getting him in would mean we'd have the option to send Wisdom on loan (which will probably happen anyway) and also take the pressure off Kelly to get back to full fitness.

Wilbur

Banned
Lets play a game. We guess the people that you THINK don't like you?

Most of Bayern GAF
Most of Madrid GAF
Most of Arsenal GAF
Most of Barca GAF
Most of GAF

If Alderweireld really is available for £6.9 million, I imagine we could probaby do an awful lot worse. Getting him in would mean we'd have the option to send Wisdom on loan (which will probably happen anyway) and also take the pressure off Kelly to get back to full fitness.

He'd be silly to leave Ajax and CL football for Norwich.

I imagine I'm pretty unpopular among Madrid and Bayern fans, but that's like having skin that's naturally mosquito-repellant :p

@Sleepless, what an excuse. Did you represent Harry Redknapp in the tax evasion case?

Clegg

Kermit was the only genuinely obnoxious poster in this thread.

Everyone else has their own little quirks but they're endearing rather than annoying.

Arnie looks food, Hitcher likes puns, Salazar likes anything anti Liverpool, DC is always late, Viva knows everything and Wilbury is a paedophile.

Kermit was the only genuinely obnoxious poster in this thread.

Everyone else has their own little quirks but they're endearing rather than annoying.

Arnie looks food, Hitcher likes puns, Salazar likes anything anti Liverpool, DC is always late, Viva knows everything and Wilbury is a paedophile.

image.php
image.php
image.php

Treble Cleff

Feorax

He'd be silly to leave Ajax and CL football for Norwich.

I agree, but I suppose if he believes the team are progressing he might be happy to play there for a year ot two at least, even if it's just to get some PL exposure. He's still young after all.

Where the fuck are the Liverpool transfer rumours? Seems like there's absolutely nothing happening, incoming and outgoing, aside from Suarez trying to drum up some interest in him.

Coates and Spearing rumoured to be on their way out soon, as well as a couple of loanees like Suso and probably Wisdom.

I think we'll start seeing some links to attacking mids and wingers soon. I'm also wondering if Brendan is currently working out if Kelly is the solution to finding Agger a partner in the first XI. If he's not, the links will probably start picking up after the first few friendlies.

I agree, but I suppose if he believes the team are progressing he might be happy to play there for a year ot two at least, even if it's just to get some PL exposure. He's still young after all.

Coates and Spearing rumoured to be on their way out soon, as well as a couple of loanees like Suso and probably Wisdom.

I think we'll start seeing some links to attacking mids and wingers soon. I'm also wondering if Brendan is currently working out if Kelly is the solution to finding Agger a partner in the first XI. If he's not, the links will probably start picking up after the first few friendlies.

I'm worried that Coates might prove to be a good defender somewhere else. Criminally underused by Kenny, criminally shite under Rodgers :p

Wouldn't mind loaning him, depending on how long he has left on his contract.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jealous posters and those that haven't built bridges yet.

I also have a feeling yurt isn't my biggest fan but I'm okay with that. Napoli has the best pizzas.

2 teamers are on my list. Sorry bros. :p

Lol omg
Nah, you're cool.

Leave my Pulga alone though. :(

Feorax

I'm worried that Coates might prove to be a good defender somewhere else. Criminally underused by Kenny, criminally shite under Rodgers :p

Wouldn't mind loaning him, depending on how long he has left on his contract.

I think he would have gone to Wigan last year if Kelly wasn't injured and Skrtel wasn't shit.

If he goes, then best of luck to him, but I'm only bothered about the players that seem to have a future with us. Andy Carroll might be the next Drogba in 3 or 4 years, but you won't see me lamenting that we sold him to West Ham.

Interested to see who the new VC will be. My bet is on Agger or Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom