• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

#LionKingDay

BOFoPioCEAA2p91.jpg:large

So good.

Thank you kindly for your responses.

I would hate to have to shave every day. I'm not very hairy so luckily for the moment I can get to 4/5 days and not look toooo scruffy but I can sense these good days will soon be behind me.

Need to get a trimmer.

GorillaJu

There was a 30m+ offer from Bayern last season, 23m is a joke offer.

A season can make a big difference - his contract will be a year shorter and the player a year older. And who knows how truthful last year's bid was?

Both the Benders are talented and would fit into nearly any midfield setup, but you never see "workhorse" type players going for that high of fees. If Leverkusen decided to sell him, he wouldn't go for more than 25m.

A season can make a big difference - his contract will be a year shorter and the player a year older. And who knows how truthful last year's bid was?

Both the Benders are talented and would fit into nearly any midfield setup, but you never see "workhorse" type players going for that high of fees. If Leverkusen decided to sell him, he wouldn't go for more than 25m.

Of course but look at the facts: Only 24, still 4 years of contract left, played a good season, maybe the most important player at Leverkusen.

The Bayern offer was very real, they later payed 40m for Martinez. Leverkusen would look ridiculous if they sold him for less than 30m this season (or even next I would say if they don't miss out on CL football).

Wes

venison crêpe
I'd be shocked if this thread isn't under some kind of surveillence judging by some of the posts in it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think Man United will win every game next season

Every game

Ever

Arnie

I'm clean shaven this morning.

Sat in a Bethnal Green maccies waiting for the property shop to allow me to move in. Need to just go for a fat fucking nap. Brain's destroyed, can't think straight.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wat

I don't understand. Why?

If I let it grow too much before I shave when I do it'll leave my skin irritated or blotchy afterwards. The more regular the shave, the less I find this occurs. So as well as my morning shave sometimes I'll just give it the once over in the evening.

GorillaJu

I wonder how the result would have been yesterday if Blatter didn't pay off the Del Bosque? Well, they got the result they wanted. Congrats, Fifa and Brazil, you "win."

If I let it grow too much before I shave when I do it'll leave my skin irritated or blotchy afterwards. The more regular the shave, the less I find this occurs. So as well as my morning shave sometimes I'll just give it the once over in the evening.

Yep, this is what I was talking about. The more often I shave, the better shape my skin seems to be in. I get red blotches with dry skin. Been to the dermatologist twice but both times they said it's nothing weird, just dry skin. Really need to get into the habit of doing it every day.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Calm down Cola, you are forgetting Jose is unbeaten at home in the league. You will at least drop 2 points there!

What part of ever dont you understand

Jose lost his shine in Madrid, ive a sneaky feeling Chelsea will be fighting Palace for that third relegation spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom