• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
just saw this on Redcafe

QSDPHPZ.jpg

probably from his Everton days but it made me laugh :D

Edit: Photobucket is a piece of shit

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
FUCK SPURS

SOMEONE DOOOOOO IIIIT

Anything is possible, baby. But:

'Negotiations with Spurs are in progress - the deal is NOT yet done'.
'We are negotiating with Tottenham. We hope and believe the transfer of those two to Spurs will happen, but it's not yet done.'

Based Baldini >>>>>>> Txiki

Linius

Your gig list looks so similar to mine. Jealous of you getting to see Deerhunter and Local Natives

I'm going to see Neil Young as well in August in Liverpool. I went to see The Who in Manchester last week, it was actually really good, they surprised me.

Hmm, I have to skip The Who. They are here during Rock Werchter next week. Too bad.

Saw Deerhunter earlier this year and they were absolutely great. Saw Local Natives twice already at festivals and especially the first time was sogood.gif

Neil Young will be my first time, twice this year luckily, don't know if he will ever tour again. He's aging.

I really hope Arsenal get Higuain but read this morning they fear City or Chelsea would hijack the deal.

Just fucking sign him then.

I'd be surprised if Thiago ISN'T coming. Is Rooney staying though? Or he chose to stay because no ones else can afford a fat fuck of a striker with hair implants and an affinity for blonde prostitutes?

Walshy

Hmm, I have to skip The Who. They are here during Rock Werchter next week. Too bad.

Saw Deerhunter earlier this year and they were absolutely great. Saw Local Natives twice already at festivals and especially the first time was sogood.gif

Neil Young will be my first time, twice this year luckily, don't know if he will ever tour again. He's aging.
The Who are getting old too! Along with Neil Youg they are some of the very few 60s greats that actually tour. I still need to see Bob Dylan and The Rolling Stones too.

I've always wanted to see Local Natives but I've never been able to get ahold of tickets, they are playing in Manchester in October but it's actually when I go on holiday :lol. Definitely going to try and see them soon though.

Linius

The Who are getting old too! Along with Neil Youg they are some of the very few 60s greats that actually tour. I still need to see Bob Dylan and The Rolling Stones too.

I've always wanted to see Local Natives but I've never been able to get ahold of tickets, they are playing in Manchester in October but it's actually when I go on holiday :lol. Definitely going to try and see them soon though.

Not so sure if I want to see The Stones, especially after their Glasto performance :p

Bob Dylan is quite the same to be honest, he's just not all that anymore sadly.

The best oldies I've seen are Paul McCartney, Leonard Cohen and Bruce Springsteen. Pretty confident Neil Young will be added to the triple A list of oldies.

bjaelke

A local newspaper (Riviera-Cote d'Azul Zeitung) is reporting that Monaco is certain to land Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Zlatan's agent moved to Monaco earlier this year. He met with Monaco officers after PSG crashed out of the CL against Barça and Ibra is thought to be keen on leaving PSG as he has no interest in working with Blanc.
It goes on to report that Ibra and Monaco have agreed on wages and it is believed that a fee of €30-€35 million would be enough to get the towering striker.
Tax heaven ahoy!

Walshy

Not so sure if I want to see The Stones, especially after their Glasto performance :p

Bob Dylan is quite the same to be honest, he's just not all that anymore sadly.

The best oldies I've seen are Paul McCartney, Leonard Cohen and Bruce Springsteen. Pretty confident Neil Young will be added to the triple A list of oldies.
I seen Paul McCartney in an intimate gig in the Liverpool Academy back in 2010. One of the best gigs I've ever been too.

The Stones were okay at Glasto, but no way can they justify the prices they charge for tickets with their performances.

GorillaJu

After Paulinho's quotes of "Only Tottenham have showed interest so far," I'd just love to see someone hijack that transfer. I don't care who. I just want to see Spurs' smarmy ass chair get a taste of their own medicine.

GorillaJu

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 14分

Express is a v. well informed paper. They say Leverkusen's no is categorical, not a question of valuation/negotiation. Tend to believe them

Looks like that one won't be happening then.

After Paulinho's quotes of "Only Tottenham have showed interest so far," I'd just love to see someone hijack that transfer. I don't care who. I just want to see Spurs' smarmy ass chair get a taste of their own medicine.

Trust me, we've been outbid for players plenty of times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom