• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal coaching?

BO-ujGmCYAA0Mxb.jpg:large

Vidal "I am happy at Juventus. I feel like this is my home.”

epic-cry.gif

Hixx

I dislike all of you

ok maybe not like 5 of you

People who I think dislike me more than the average poster? Meus, Messi, Arnold and Dave.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't even think who pisses me off right now

Just plug and I still love him
And Meus but I love him too

It's like familial love
Not anal love

lol, I'm the opposite. I used to hate basically everyone here. Now I like everyone. Even Pulga doesn't get on my nerves, I know people like that (plastics who want to fit in) IRL, and it's amusing.

I think my amiability toward this thread has directly coinciding with my growing acceptance of Milan's status as a "second tier club." Make of that what you will.

Lol, you definitely were another kind of guy a year ago
KuGsj.gif

C'mon, we've been a second tier club when Inter was dominating in Italy, we've been in the 90s, sooner or later we'll get our "first tier club" back.
OMG lol

I'll always love Milan, been too many titanic CL battles <3 Juve as well.

Fuck Inter
Awww

I was going to post the fist bump gif between De Gea and Thiago but I guess it's too soon.

Do you guys reckon Zaha is a bit annoyed that he signed for Ferguson and joined with Moyes? Or did he sign for the club, not the manager? Or did he know that Ferguson was going to retire?

Re: Suso, could be a good move, or a dreadful move

Do you guys reckon Zaha is a bit annoyed that he signed for Ferguson and joined with Moyes? Or did he sign for the club, not the manager? Or did he know that Ferguson was going to retire?

Re: Suso, could be a good move, or a dreadful move
I'm sure he'd prefer Fergie to be in charge but I'm sure he's pretty happy nonetheless.

He's playing for Man United.

I hope he's good.

Empty

while it's natural to be miffed at having the chance to work under a legendary manager snatched away, he can do one if he's not excited. going from the championship to title challenge and champions league in one leap is pretty huge for any player.

Dazzler

Suso's loan to Almeria has been confirmed.

See this is a great loan move. It's a loan where he'll actually have a chance to develop as a player and work on the strengths of his game

This concept of having to "toughen up" a player for Premier League football is a little overplayed

Walshy

Mkhitaryan - Liverpool have a great past, Dortmund have a great present.

Woof.
Completely unnecessary if true.

Can't wait to see Dortmund come crashing down again when Klopp leaves.

See this is a great loan move. It's a loan where he'll actually have a chance to develop as a player and work on the strengths of his game

This concept of having to "toughen up" a player for Premier League football is a little overplayed
My fear is that if he is to go back to his home country, that he won't want to move back to England.

I guess the worry is two-fold

1) They fight relegation and drop him, meaning he stagnates at another team for an entire year (need a return clause for that eventuality)
2) He enjoys his return to Spain to the extent that he doesn't want to come back

@Walshy, I want Dortmund to beat Bayern, but I wouln't be averse to Mickey flopping :p

pulga

Banned
When I first came here I was incredibly fascinated by this place, now I've bottled some hate for some of you. I can't explain why, just can't stand some here. I wish I was a little nicer sometimes.

Is it me youre looking for?

Meet me at dawn. Final Destination. No items. Thiago only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom