• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Innocent until proven guilty.

I'm not sure who hates me (list is likely too long) but I know the LiverpoolGAF bros fucking love me.

At first I didn't like you, I admit it, your Liverpool hate got under my skin. But then I started laughing (with you) instead of getting angry at you. Now you're one of my favorite mancunts. <3

LTWheels

Sky Sports News &#8207;@SkySportsNews 3m
FA will reserve the right from next season to take retrospective action when match officials can't fully see 'coming together' of players

What's the best cheap email provider to register with on here? I tried changing it to my hotmail but you can't use a free email address even after you've registered. I don;t have any work or student email addresses

Blablurn

I think I used to be likeable. But I'm also pretty sure that many people don't like me anymore. They can't deal with BAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEERN.

When I first came here I was incredibly fascinated by this place, now I've bottled some hate for some of you. I can't explain why, just can't stand some here. I wish I was a little nicer sometimes.

lol, I'm the opposite. I used to hate basically everyone here. Now I like everyone. Even Pulga doesn't get on my nerves, I know people like that (plastics who want to fit in) IRL, and it's amusing.

I think my amiability toward this thread has directly coinciding with my growing acceptance of Milan's status as a "second tier club." Make of that what you will.

Wilbur

Banned
Jeff antagonising Messi always makes me laugh

lol, I'm the opposite. I used to hate basically everyone here. Now I like everyone. Even Pulga doesn't get on my nerves, I know people like that (plastics who want to fit in) IRL, and it's amusing.

I think my amiability toward this thread has directly coinciding with my growing acceptance of Milan's status as a "second tier club." Make of that what you will.

OMG lol

I'll always love Milan, been too many titanic CL battles <3 Juve as well.

Fuck Inter

Fuck Inter

Now there's something everyone can agree on!

blog_highfiveobkst.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Ugh I fucking hate Inter. Only liked them in the Mou treble season when they embarrassed Barca

But any club that lets Roberto Mancini think he's a good manager should fucking burn in hell

FootballFan

Haha Jeff vs messi is my favourite.

Nah, you're cool.

Leave my Pulga alone though. :(

Its hard to not mock him lol :(.

He supports 2 massive clubs(one being a huge rival), doesn't watch football(asked who isco was 2 weeks ago), posts 17/20 posts about neymar(when brazil plays), comes in to post some random rumour about messi(literally every week lol), laughs at villas price tag etc

Yet disappears when Madrid spend €45m on illarramendi or when ronaldo drowns puppies.

I wont ever dislike him for those things but I sure as hell wont leave him alone :p

Messi

Not my fault, you dug yourself a grave with all those gifs. And you hired Pep on top of that, as if Bayern is not hated enough already.

She knows about the farting recording you bought of her, bruh.

She knows.

She'll sue.

As long as she never finds the tapes I will be ok.

rvy

Banned
As long as she never finds the tapes I will be ok.

I've been thinking about you letting her poop on your chest. After careful consideration, I've reached the conclusion that I would not let her poop on my chest.

I would, however, let her poop in my toilet.

Linius

Did Aldereweieldkdoejfjf really say he doesn't want to go to a mid-table club (Newcastle) and then sign for Norwich?!

Alderweireld. How hard is that? :lol

But the deal ain't done yet. It's just the clubs agreeing.

Also Inter interested in Van der Wiel lol

Messi

I've been thinking about you letting her poop on your chest. After careful consideration, I've reached the conclusion that I would not let her poop on my chest.

I would, however, let her poop in my toilet.

When did I say that? I would consider it, but those would be strong vegan shits and anything could come out. So maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom