• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you definitely were another kind of guy a year ago
KuGsj.gif

C'mon, we've been a second tier club when Inter was dominating in Italy, we've been in the 90s, sooner or later we'll get our "first tier club" back.

I know we've been second tier before, but I've never accepted it before. ;)

Also, despite that I think I am a lot more optimistic than most Milan fans I speak to. I also think we are going to bounce back to the top at some point, I'd say not this season, but within the two or three seasons after that.

GorillaJu

Morsel makes me feel that way too. Mysterious guy.

phantast hates everything I think :lol

Mine:

Salazar
odd morsel (sometimes I think he likes me, sometimes I don't)
Meus
Messi
phantastk2

People that secretly hate me:

Freewhellin
Willkiller
Milchmonster

I'm sorry if I gave either of you that impression - there isn't a single member here that I actively dislike. Even Lunchbox makes me laugh half the time. I don't like making "posters that I like" lists because I'll inevitably leave people out on accident, but I never scroll over either of your posts. I read them all.

BTW I've been told before by someone I met IRL from a forum that he thought I hated him, so I'm not entirely aware when I'm giving the wrong impression, but I am aware that I can come across as an asshole when I don't mean to.

When someone here is acting douchey, I just assume that like 90% of people I've met in my life, they'd be cool to be around in person, so I don't make any judgments.

Posters that I think (secretly or not) hate me:
Willkiller
Hixx
Choodi
Jeff Albertson
Sleepless
3Sixty

pulga

Banned
Haha Jeff vs messi is my favourite.

Its hard to not mock him lol :(.

He supports 2 massive clubs(one being a huge rival), doesn't watch football(asked who isco was 2 weeks ago), posts 17/20 posts about neymar(when brazil plays), comes in to post some random rumour about messi(literally every week lol), laughs at villas price tag etc

Yet disappears when Madrid spend €45m on illarramendi or when ronaldo drowns puppies.

I wont ever dislike him for those things but I sure as hell wont leave him alone :p

I asked what position Isco excels at, not who he is

Villa's price tag is LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Messi is a criminal, the world and GAF deserve to be made aware. Ask those poor, broken hearted kids with fake signatures on their shirts and balls if its a rumor. You're a horrible person trying to brush away hundreds of childrens tears.

and read back a couple of ages, I was here during the Illarra news as it broke ;)

Alzheimers, it's getting to you. Maybe you should see a doctor?

Edit: And where the fuck are you getting 45m from? Sheesh, it's even worse than I thought.

Messi

Mine:

Salazar
odd morsel (sometimes I think he likes me, sometimes I don't)
Meus
Messi
phantastk2

People that secretly hate me:

Freewhellin
Willkiller
Milchmonster

I don't hate you. Your Baaaaayerness is a bit much at times but you are cool beans.

GorillaJu

It's ridiculous that players feel the need to suck up to their clubs and fans by shit talking clubs they turned down. Totally disrespectful.

That guy sounds like a fucking cunt.

I doubt that it's a real quote - especially when it comes to Liverpool, these clever quips show up on Twitter all the time, and they're always shown to be fabricated in the end.

He's not that far off from the truth though - I think any fan of the club is perfectly aware that we're a far cry from where we expect the club to be.

It's clear now that he was Dortmund's man all along though. Klopp had been giving him specific workouts to do during the summer holiday - and there were those pictures of him training in Armenia. 2+2=4 and all that...

GorillaJu

My students laugh at me when I tell them I bought Pokemon Blue on the day it came out and played it on my grey ass yellow & green screen Game Boy. :(

D_prOdigy

Fellaini is sometimes spoken of like he'd be some boring fall-back option, but he'd be class. Even if he's a bit of a twat. Won't be easy to get him.

Sounds like Dave has things under control regarding multiple transfer targets.

I'm ok with this.

Eh, I wish we could follow the Javi Martinez or Illarramendi model for once and trigger the release clause of someone like Lars Bender.

Evra linked with Madrid.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He's still one of the best LBs in the league. If we can't get Baines, then losing him would be troubling IMO.

Messi

We'll be back to Barca for some more unless you give us Fabregas back!

Bellerin is class. Thanks Barca for such a talent for basically free!

Wenger as normal gave his answer that can be interpreted both ways. Suarez hints he wants out but needs to formalise it. Then Perez can nab him and stop being such a cunt over Higuain.

Thanks for training them up and letting us take them back on the cheap

481644_603907696300348_1788520455_n.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Eh, I wish we could follow the Javi Martinez or Illarramendi model for once, and trigger the release clause of someone like Lars Bender
Lars Bender doesn't have a release clause this summer.

Thanks for training them up and letting us take them back on the cheap

481644_603907696300348_1788520455_n.jpg
That's alright. Netted us £30+ big ones for a player we got for peanuts and that trophy netted us another 2m on him so another one next season please!

Then add Bellerin back to Barca and we can start the money cycle again. Good charity Barca and throw in £15m for Vermaelen like you did for Song while you're at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom