• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me youre looking for?

Meet me at dawn. Final Destination. No items. Thiago only.

What will you be wearing? Juve or Madrid?

I'm sorry if I gave either of you that impression - there isn't a single member here that I actively dislike. Even Lunchbox makes me laugh half the time. I don't like making "posters that I like" lists because I'll inevitably leave people out on accident, but I never scroll over either of your posts. I read them all.

BTW I've been told before by someone I met IRL from a forum that he thought I hated him, so I'm not entirely aware when I'm giving the wrong impression, but I am aware that I can come across as an asshole when I don't mean to.

When someone here is acting douchey, I just assume that like 90% of people I've met in my life, they'd be cool to be around in person, so I don't make any judgments.

Posters that I think (secretly or not) hate me:
Willkiller
Hixx
Choodi
Jeff Albertson
Sleepless
3Sixty

I once felt that you hated me as well but soon after I realised that that wasn't the case.

I don't hate you though, not at all!

I don't hate anyone here, just the occasional "Sigh" moment from some but nothing that would make me snub them if I saw them IRL.

GorillaJu

Realistically what central midfielder is there that is around the right age, is ready to go into the first team immediately, and wouldn't be prohibitively expensive?

Thiago was one, obviously, but Bayern's snuffed out that plan. Paulinho may have been a good shout before he signed for Spurs.

Hixx

The hell gives you that impression? I don't dislike you.

SNAP

idk

I'm sorry if I gave either of you that impression - there isn't a single member here that I actively dislike. Even Lunchbox makes me laugh half the time. I don't like making "posters that I like" lists because I'll inevitably leave people out on accident, but I never scroll over either of your posts. I read them all.

BTW I've been told before by someone I met IRL from a forum that he thought I hated him, so I'm not entirely aware when I'm giving the wrong impression, but I am aware that I can come across as an asshole when I don't mean to.

When someone here is acting douchey, I just assume that like 90% of people I've met in my life, they'd be cool to be around in person, so I don't make any judgments.

Posters that I think (secretly or not) hate me:
Willkiller
Hixx
Choodi
Jeff Albertson
Sleepless
3Sixty

I don't hate you. Sometimes I wonder if you are making satirical RAWKish posts though.

Realistically what central midfielder is there that is around the right age, is ready to go into the first team immediately, and wouldn't be prohibitively expensive?

Thiago was one, obviously, but Bayern's snuffed out that plan. Paulinho may have been a good shout before he signed for Spurs.

Spearing?

Fellaini just about fits the bill, although he may be overpriced by 3 or 4million

I'm surprised nobody is in for Mascherano, not sure he's happy at Barca being backup DM and 4th choice CB

I am pretty sure I am universally loved.

People I hate -

Freewheelin

Who the fucks gets a free ticket to see Chelsea vs. Aston Villa and then forgets the name of the person who gave it to them :(

Messi

Spearing?

Fellaini just about fits the bill, although he may be overpriced by 3 or 4million

I'm surprised nobody is in for Mascherano, not sure he's happy at Barca being backup DM and 4th choice CB

He is the first choice CB at barca with Pique now. He does not play DM anymore for us. He is also quite good at the back. He got lots of games in the past 2 years and he seems happy.

He is the first choice CB at barca with Pique now. He does not play DM anymore for us. He is also quite good at the back. He got lots of games in the past 2 years and he seems happy.

I thought he was just covering for Puyol? And surely you'll buy a CB in this window who will consign him back to the bench?

He's also a very capable rightback judging from the single match he played there for Liverpool :p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal to bid for Bernard?

Sandro, Paulinho, get on the blower and stop this from happening.

Messi

I thought he was just covering for Puyol? And surely you'll buy a CB in this window who will consign him back to the bench?

He's also a very capable rightback judging from the single match he played there for Liverpool :p

Puyol is getting old and is very injury prone. Masch has played 70-80% of games vs Puyol in the past 2 years. We will buy a CB but we cant afford to be selling CB's. A new CB is required. We have no cover.

I am pretty sure I am universally loved.

People who don't love you :

PC Users
1. joeygreco1985 (Origin ID is JoeyGExtra)
2. FCMaxi (Origin ID - FCMaxi)
3. Jaded Alyx (Origin ID - Jaded_Alyx)
4. Khanage (Origin ID - Path_of_Joe)
5. Soi-Fong (Origin ID - Moki-asa)
6. Tragicomedy (Origin ID - Tragicomedy7)
7. PrematureQuiche (Origin ID - PrematureQuiche)
8. L0st Id3ntity (Origin ID - SerialKillerCop)
9. bulky3000 (Origin ID - bulky5000)
10. Woodenlung (Origin ID - Woodenlung)
11. GHG (Origin ID - OMitchF)
12. aj2good4you2 (Origin ID - aj2good4you2)
13. qindarka (Origin ID - Qindarka)
14. neva- (Origin ID - nachoneva)
15. Mr Cola (Origin ID - nukemonkey)
16. cyen (Origin ID - cyenz)
17. Blablurn Origin ID - Blablurn
18. BigLegendHarvey (Origin ID:ShaunHarvey18)
19. fluffydelusions (Origin ID - fluffydelusions)
20. Gareth Bale (Origin ID - Bungieware)
21. TP17 (Origin ID - iTom17)
22. Spanish Wrath (Origin ID: mocolostrocolos)
23. HenryHSH (Origin ID: HenryHSH)
24. Cindres (Origin ID: Cindress)
25. iNvid02 (Origin ID: iNvid02)
26. goodfella (Origin ID: goodfella120)
27. Desaan (Origin ID: DesaanUK)
28. Meteorain (Origin ID: Meteorain)

iOmA5zMJIKuax.gif

8742556896_141e7a1b82_o.gif

cardozo-jesus.gif

The anti-Bayern

1A4C7571CE9D438CA76D141013AC75CB.ashx

I had the same feeling once, when my mother bought me a GB instead of a GB Colour for Christmas. Still decent, but not quite what you hoped for either.

Stijin Schaars and Santiago Arias seem to have left Sporting and are on their way to PSV,
I´m ok with Schaars leaving but Arias is a big mistake. The kid has quality and will make a fine right back.

Hahaha at all this Mljitaryan hate.

I've yet to see that he actually said that. And even if he did, it was most likely after a question. Totally possible that he gave a normal/standard answer, something like "Liverpool is a great club which won lots of titles in the past but I decided for BVB" but that doesn't make a great story...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Central defender Younes has played a full part in pre-season training after being sidelined for the best part of a year with a knee injury and then a muscle problem on his return at the end of last season.

Midfielder Sandro is in his final stage of recovery after a sustaining a serious knee injury against QPR in January and will join the squad again in training next week. He will then travel out with the squad for the Barclays Asia Trophy in Hong Kong.

“It’s a very good start to pre-season for both players,” reported Andre on Friday.

“It’s great for Younes after a year out to come back to training and have double sessions with no problems.

“Sandro hit six months last week (he was injured on January 12) and we are on plan, he’s made an excellent recovery and we’re very happy with him.

“One more week and he’ll join the group and he will also join us for full training in Hong Kong.”

I know it's dumb but it really will be like two new signings. Two fucking awesome new signings.

I guess Arsenal can look forward to Diaby coming back too.

I know it's dumb but it really will be like two new signings. Two fucking awesome new signings.

Diaby will not last more than a fortnight though. Having him fit must be like a bonus for the Arsenal fans by now, rather than anything to expect

Lightning

Banned

You worry about Arsenal like finishing above us or barely top 4 like we do actually means something.

You should concern yourself with catching Chelsea, City and United as we will forever be laughed at until we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom