• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Stijin Schaars and Santiago Arias seem to have left Sporting and are on their way to PSV,
I´m ok with Schaars leaving but Arias is a big mistake. The kid has quality and will make a fine right back.

We know... We know...

fabdd66d405edc7ccabd1431a9d5797a.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You worry about Arsenal like finishing above us or barely top 4 like we do actually means something.

It means something to me dammit. The atmosphere at WHL on those CL nights was sensational. I guess you must be used to it by now but sitting in the stadium when the players come out to the music, the CL kits, the quality of the opposition, it's just amazing. I guess you can only appreciate how special those nights are when you don't have them anymore. Going from playing Eto'o's Inter and Real Madrid to Panathinaikos and Maribor is painful.

Load of shite the Steam Sale today.

Fez is the only decent one. Time to double dip.

edit: looks like the prices changed. Some decent deals actually.

Arsenal target Abate

Well this comes out of nowhere. I wouldn't hate this to be honest, especially if it funds Ljajic+Honda.

We would be back to square one with our fullback situation though, we finally have a decent couple of starting FBs and we probably shouldn't disrupt that. I'm not sure Constant is good enough to be our regular LB.

Turok_TTZ

I am probably hated here.
I have no friends here, just enemies and trolls.
I have yet to have a decent banter of tactics here.
Why do I keep coming back to footygaf? There are better discussions to be had on fanatical football forums than here. I will take permanent leave of this side of Gaf.

I'm done. I will take my leave of this place now.

Why do I keep coming back to footygaf? There are better discussions to be had on fanatical football forums than here. I will take permanent leave of this side of Gaf.

But you never commented on my diatribe from Wednesday night :p

confuziz

Banned

Do you want to talk about your feelings?

LegoArmo

Don't go bby gurl.

Fergie

Banned

Don't be a pussy.

Stay, "Mehsi" was my favourite thing in the whole last OT.

Hotline Miami is one of the most intense games I've ever played, I think it suffers a bit on PS3 from not using a keyboard and mouse but my netbook's shit and its not worth the effort :p

Hotline Miami is one of the most intense games I've ever played, I think it suffers a bit on PS3 from not using a keyboard and mouse but my netbook's shit and its not worth the effort :p

I think I played it with a controller. I have a feeling it played better than with the mouse. I can't be 100% sure.

pulga

Banned

If only Higuain could be more like you.

Wilbur

Banned

Have you already got your account on frenchchildrennaked.org

That was weak lol

Turok stick around when the actual seasons on and there's bare banter of tactics

You fucking fruit

Scum

Have we signed Benteke and Bernard yet?

In America, is the WiiU RRP really just $50 less than the PS4? If they don't change that by December...bloodbath
I doubt it'll stay priced for that long but lol still.

Not as funny as the £55 price tag for PS4 games on Amazon though. Some say place holder, but I don't believe it.

more moist than Moyes's crotch when he dreams about Thiago.

stay.

fuenf

oh hi fuenf, I asked about you yesterday. I was wondering what you thought about the possibility of Thiago at Bayern.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see it. I don't post that much anymore because of work, but I try to check in from to time. ;)

Well my thoughts on Thiago... it depends really. I see him more of an alternative to Schweini / Kroos than to Javi.

I know Javi and Schweini were fantastic last season, but at least on the attack Bayern's system already looked more like a 4-1-4-1 than a 4-2-3-1 (with Javi hanging back and Schweini pushing foward). Thiago could be the perfect 8 in such a system and might faciliate us adopting Pep's system.

It's really hard to judge Bayerns moves objectively, though, mainly because I'm still satisfied by last season's success and I wish everyone of our players the best. It's hard for me to get excited about Thiago, because the move will most likely effect some of my favorite players and will make it really hard for someone like Hojberg to break into the team.

:O

Turok! Noooo. I said I like you!

Dazzler

Good ol' Robbie still got it?

He's the leading provider of assists this season

Watched them live last week and he set up a lovely back post header with a great cross

In MLS terms, he's still "got it"

For Ireland - He's only really useful against poor opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom