• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gazza's going to die soon, I fear :(

He was taken to hospital after collapsing drunk in the street, discharged and has now been found in a shoddy state in some hotel after going AWOL. What a brilliant talent he had, what he's become is a tragedy. He's only 46 years old.

L1NETT

Gazza's going to die soon, I fear :(

He was taken to hospital after collapsing drunk in the street, discharged and has now been found in a shoddy state in some hotel after going AWOL. What a brilliant talent he had, what he's become is a tragedy. He's only 46 years old.

One of, if not the most talented footballer I have ever seen play.

Really hope he can get better :/

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham will fire the opening salvo in their bid to extract Christian Benteke from Aston Villa next week by lodging their first bid for the striker.

It is understood that the north London club will offer £20million for the Belgium international as the battle to prise him out of Villa Park begins.

Well at least we aren't dicking around as usual. If we're starting at £20m then I expect we'll get this deal done.

Clegg

Paul Mc Grath fell off the wagon last week too.

I never got to see him play as his prime was when I was only a baby. But by all accounts he was one of the best defenders in the world during the late 80's/early 90's. Knee injuries brought his career to an end but by all accounts he was a very heavy boozer during his playing days.

Some fabulous players have been absolutely ruined by alcohol.

Wilbur

Banned
Nah bro.

Go for it. I'm planning on going with a mate that's why I was hesitant to take it up.

Hopefully we can meet up on the day and celebrate the glory Moyes will bestow upon us.

God imagine if the first blowjob we give each other in the new shirt is after a 5-1 win

If only Raoul Moat was still around to bring him some chicken and a fishing rod to make it all better.

Seriously though he's totally off the rails... Does he have much family that could be looking out for him, or has he pushed them away?

Give us Prince

Please, by all means, take him!

i15zFigKqwffK.jpg

There was a 50% off sale so I went with:

Rushmore
Che Part 1&2 boxset

and I know I will take shit for this, but I like her so...

Tiny Furniture

$65 all in, which is not bad in my opinion.

havent seen any of them, but i hear the criterion blus are great.

kharma45

Sorry, you're right.

This very select bunch are also diversifying their hate. Poland and Brazil are on the list now too.

Pitt-ParkIMG_3652.jpg

If you mean that shirt in there it looks to be a Celtic one not Brazil. Worse than burning those flags is something else they burnt, gave me two seconds to find it.

Dazzler

Falling off those bonfires to their death wouldn't be good enough for some of the people involved in the riots of the 12th

It makes me ashamed as an Irish person. It's basically just an orgy of hatred

Ideally we'd send in an army of fedora wearing atheists into Norn Ireland to fix all the problems but this triple dip recession has played havoc with the fedora budget.

kharma45

Clegg this is an image from the same bonfire but they've got an effigy of Fr Matt Wallace (who recently took his own life) on it, pretty disgusting

1017354_10152123962529465_1548058963_n.jpg

I was taking the piss with the second pic tbh. That Wolska candidate is an SDLP member.

Na I saw her but I thought you meant the football shirt was a Brazil one.

The thing that annoys me most about those bonfires is that it costs the taxpayer so freaking much to tidy up after them.

I was ever so glad to see one collapse

bonfire_ballycraigy_09072013.jpg

Burning tyres is illegal though so why it was allowed to stand in the first place is baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom