• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

What ever happened with Sahin? Did you guys sell him to Dortmund or is he on loan again?

I'd love him at Milan, we could really use a midfielder like that.
Think he's still on loan to Dortmund and his contract runs out 2014 while his contract with Madrid runs out 2017. Even if he came back where would we put him? Dortmund has much better use of him than we do.

Also:

8697129998_e110461946_o.gif

Zabojnik

Woah, Amazon Germany is fucking amazing.

The started the so called "Autorip" service for Vinyls and CDs. You buy the CD or the Vinyl, Amazon adds the album to their cloud player for free and you can instantly download the mp3s. And that's not all, every CD/Vinyl you've ever bought at Amazon gets also added to the cloud service for free. That's so fucking cool, the future is here.

Now if only they started doing the same for books / ebooks ...

Labadal

Been watching LFC TV for half an hour now. I want the game to start already. Need to see Spearing in action. Hendo at right back, btw.

Yeah first price drop or a redesign.

I was gonna wait for Infamous, but screw it. There probably wont be a price drop or significant offer between release and next March outside of the Black Friday stuff which we don't get. And nothing will supplement Liverpool being 15 points clear like the PS4

Been watching LFC TV for half an hour now. I want the game to start already. Need to see Spearing in action. Hendo at right back, btw.

Does Rodgers have more faith in Flanagan than he does in Robinson? That does not bode well for Robinson. Flanagan is no better than Spearing imo, regardless of the years between them.

Suen

Seems there are rumors about Galatasaray signing Ali Adnan. Hope his career will continue to develop and take him to the next level there if it happens.

FootyGAF driveclub

2 members.

Something about that game looks slightly shit. I haven't even seen any gameplay, but the trailers and aura around it give the impression that its just a stop-gap until GT7 comes out in 2015

Would have preferred a new Motorstorm tbh

You asked earlier why my GT6 times haven't changed, its because I haven't been on it since :p
Not sure whether to get the game when it comes out, I got GT5 on release and completely dropped it after about 10 days.

Might wait to see if there's a PS4 version. If there is, they'll wait to announce it, otherwise nobody will buy Driveclub

@Walshy, didn;t consider that. I hope so. Spearing and Flanagan will never be PL quality I fear

Zabojnik

Why is the English commentator always accompanied by a Scottish one? Is there some weird political reason behind it? Seriously, seems to be the case every time I watch a British football broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom