• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadal

Does Rodgers have more faith in Flanagan than he does in Robinson? That does not bode well for Robinson. Flanagan is no better than Spearing imo, regardless of the years between them.

As Walshy said. Some players are only playing so other clubs can have a look at them. Flan will leave, I think. The same goes for Spearing. Robinson doesn't seem to think Jack has what it takes. Still expect us to sign another left back.

GorillaJu

Why is the English commentator always accompanied by a Scottish one? Is there some weird political reason behind it? Seriously, seems to be the case every time I watch a British football broadcast.

They always pair a "Oh, yes, well, how do you do?" commentator with a "Say that again n I'll fookin hook ya in the gabber mate" commentator.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
not gonna lie this isnt too encouraging D:

meh first pre season game

Something about that game looks slightly shit. I haven't even seen any gameplay, but the trailers and aura around it give the impression that its just a stop-gap until GT7 comes out in 2015

Would have preferred a new Motorstorm tbh

You asked earlier why my GT6 times haven't changed, its because I haven't been on it since :p
Not sure whether to get the game when it comes out, I got GT5 on release and completely dropped it after about 10 days.

Might wait to see if there's a PS4 version. If there is, they'll wait to announce it, otherwise nobody will buy Driveclub

I don't plan on buying Driveclub, just getting that free PS Plus edition and add cars if it's any good. Game looks really good in trailers but gameplay looks fairly poor.

I probably won't get GT6 day one, I won't have any time/money for it with the upcoming Vita games and the PS4. I know I'll get Watch Dogs and maybe BF4 but I don't know what else until inFamous.

Assassin's Creed looks really boring and repetitive, Killzone looks as generic as you'd want an FPS to get. That's what I say about every KZ game though and I end up enjoying them. Knack looks too simple for my taste.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sell him to Inturd, watch and laugh as his career dies. When the choice is between selling a player to a rival or to a mid-table club, always choose the mid-table club.

True.
KuGsj.gif

It's all down to their expectations..

Title challengers? Keep him, or sell him to Inter.
CL spot at best? Sell him to Juve.
or to Inter, really

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
you cant learn skill like that

its inside or not

Scum

Something about that game looks slightly shit. I haven't even seen any gameplay, but the trailers and aura around it give the impression that its just a stop-gap until GT7 comes out in 2015

Would have preferred a new Motorstorm tbh

You asked earlier why my GT6 times haven't changed, its because I haven't been on it since :p
Not sure whether to get the game when it comes out, I got GT5 on release and completely dropped it after about 10 days.

Might wait to see if there's a PS4 version. If there is, they'll wait to announce it, otherwise nobody will buy Driveclub

@Walshy, didn;t consider that. I hope so. Spearing and Flanagan will never be PL quality I fear

Hitcher, pls. Just wait a while. Games don't have a use by date. GT6 will show up on the PS4 and you can get it then. :p

I don't plan on buying Driveclub, just getting that free PS Plus edition and add cars if it's any good. Game looks really good in trailers but gameplay looks fairly poor.

I probably won't get GT6 day one, I won't have any time/money for it with the upcoming Vita games and the PS4. I know I'll get Watch Dogs and maybe BF4 but I don't know what else until inFamous.

Assassin's Creed looks really boring and repetitive, Killzone looks as generic as you'd want an FPS to get. That's what I say about every KZ game though and I end up enjoying them. Knack looks too simple for my taste.

Agreed on all points really. As a bit of a Killzone fan, Shadowfall looks pretty rubbish. It looks like a tech-demo, and the shooting mechanics seem to have regressed.

I'm worried about Watchdogs as well, you never know with Ubisoft. Have a feeling it could become repetetive as fuck after 5 hours.

Knack looks terrible, to be frank.

Battlefield 4 just looks like the PC version of Battlefield 3 with more destruction, but that's good enough for me and millions of others, which will have EA jizing themselves silly. It'll probably be this, The Witness (if its launch) and Watchdogs that I get with the console unless they really are £55 each, in which case I might make do with Driveclub PS+ and whatever is PSN.

Any word on how the servers will work on BF4? I was not at all happy when they got rid of the BF3 official servers, especially since there was no filter option to get rid of the 1000 ticket games, which was a ridiculous oversight and put me off the game.

Really can't wait to see what Naught Dog and SSM have in store, and want to see more of The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom