• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

Welbeck scored a lot the season before last, then took up a different role in the team. He is perhaps the most clumsy player in existence though.

K1LLER7

Adnan doesn't look out of place in the first team. Always looking for the ball, not shying away.

Moyes needs to give him some time to settle in the 1st team.

Fady gone off the deep end? We're here to help, Fady.

Udf67Vj.png
You have your twitter set to Japanese?

Adnan doesn't look out of place in the first team. Always looking for the ball, not shying away.

Moyes needs to give him some time to settle in the 1st team.

If Adnan doesn't get some games this season, he'll be off. Way too talented for reserve/Championship football. Conversely, he's not on tour but Powell has looked pretty average to me, although he does have a wonderful strike on him (Gibson 2.0?).

Tbf I'm pretty sure we let Morrison go because he was a nutter. Nothing we could really do in that situation.

Pogba still rankles though.

Plus Fryers sucks. Nobody cared about him leaving, but the papers made a big deal out of it like he was a highly rated prospect.

lol

Losing Morrison has turned out pretty good for you. No more bullshit to put up with, and he isn't very good anyway

#SterlingIbeFuture

Fryers was shit too. It's just Pogba that is going to hurt for eternity.

fT4KPQN.png

Yes, that is a midfield of Rafael and Park. Yes, we lost at home to Blackburn 3-2. Pogba was watching from the bench. If Adnan is any good, he'll want what the other top young players in Europe are getting (£20k? a week) and he probably won't get it.

I cant believe some people are happy to let Rooney go and have the attacking lineup of RVP, Chicha and Wellbeck!!

That depth is fine if United play with one striker. Henriquez in the wings also.

Losing Morrison has turned out pretty good for you. No more bullshit to put up with, and he isn't very good anyway

He got the local boy hype like Welbeck. Pogba was always the dead certain prospect.

Toure looks fucking huge. I'm sure he was lean when he was at Arsenal, wonder if his loss of pace is related to his increase in muscle

I love it when Agger gallops forward

Agreed on all points really. As a bit of a Killzone fan, Shadowfall looks pretty rubbish. It looks like a tech-demo, and the shooting mechanics seem to have regressed.

I'm worried about Watchdogs as well, you never know with Ubisoft. Have a feeling it could become repetetive as fuck after 5 hours.

Knack looks terrible, to be frank.

Battlefield 4 just looks like the PC version of Battlefield 3 with more destruction, but that's good enough for me and millions of others, which will have EA jizing themselves silly. It'll probably be this, The Witness (if its launch) and Watchdogs that I get with the console unless they really are £55 each, in which case I might make do with Driveclub PS+ and whatever is PSN.

Any word on how the servers will work on BF4? I was not at all happy when they got rid of the BF3 official servers, especially since there was no filter option to get rid of the 1000 ticket games, which was a ridiculous oversight and put me off the game.

Really can't wait to see what Naught Dog and SSM have in store, and want to see more of The Order

I'm hoping we will see early reviews of games before the launch. Watch Dogs looks like it could be that boring so I think I will wait to see the reviews and BF4 looks good enough for me to spend another 24+ hours in multiplayer. I've spent that amount on BC2 and BF3 and it wasn't as big and frantic as 4 so I'm fairly excited for that.

I wish Diablo was coming out before inFamous, that is a game I can see myself spending a lot of time playing and it would work really well on the PS4 too.

I've spent a lot of time on GT5 (11464.7 miles/18450.646 kms driven. I don't know how that translates to time) but I'm not very excited for GT6, new tracks look like good fun but just the prospect of it being a PS3 game is annoying enough for me to just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom