• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Serie A fan who do you rate more, Pjanic or Ljajic?

I can't say much about Pjanic, haven't watched too many Roma games last season. I didn't watch many Fiorentina games either, I'm hyped for Ljajic mainly based on his great stats last season (11 goals in 28 games as a CAM) and his crazy attitude, which I love in a player.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
On the contrary, I loved the first five or so episodes but then some things change a fair bit and the show went downhill from there.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Did anyone expect anything better haha? We look shit every pre-season, this isn't a Moyes thing. They're halfway through their season, we look rusty as fuck and unfit, in absolutely searing heat in the middle of Thailand. Who gives a fuck what the score is?

Adnan looked well bright in the first half, and the whole team looks tired in the second half. I don't give a fuck. The first actual time I care about how we look is the CS. Pre-season is for fitness guyz, lets not go overboard

Did anyone expect anything better haha? We look shit every pre-season, this isn't a Moyes thing. They're halfway through their season, we look rusty as fuck and unfit, in absolutely searing heat in the middle of Thailand. Who gives a fuck what the score is?

Adnan looked well bright in the first half, and the whole team looks tired in the second half. I don't give a fuck. The first actual time I care about how we look is the CS. Pre-season is for fitness guyz, lets not go overboard

Don't be a debbie downer. It's fun to shit on the team during pre season.

Hixx

We won our first pre-season game 13-1

#MoyesOut

Fergie

Banned

Of course, I'm just joking. We're always kinda shit in pre-season, it all matters in August.

Smeghead

Fiorentina signed Ilicic, yet another attacking player (a CAM).

Surely they have to sell both Jovetic and Ljajic at this point? I don't buy the rumours of Ljajic renewing his deal. Seems to me that Ilicic would be a direct replacement for Ljajic.
Serie A is looking beastie attacking wise. Juve, Milan, Fiore, and Napoli all have exciting forwards.

Illicic/Rossi/Ljajic/Gomez is quality. Expecting big things from them.

Can't wait for the season to start.

LTWheels

That backtracking by Henderson.

I think their defence is sitting too deep to get the best use out of Borini. Suffocates he's movement.

GorillaJu

To be sure you're 100% correct, but still, every time you watch your team play, you have expectations and you want to see them win - particularly because it's televised and you know fans of other teams are watching and you don't want to look like an easy run out. But I agree.

You expect your players to have enough quality to beat a Thai all-star team, regardless of fitness.

There's a distinct lack of quality in this side.

For me, the time to start paying reall attention is the 2 preseason games before the season. That's where Liverpool at least start playing PL-standard teams, and start putting out our first 11

lol, Mignolet future captain

Bo-Locks

Typical Welberg. Hooking balls out of the sky with his ungainly legs, controlling it well and then has a brain fart and puts it wide when it's easier to score. It's quite a skill, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom