• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Damnit. Slept in and missed the game.

I don't think losing a preseason game means very much, and I think United's board will give him time, but I don't think the fans will be as forgiving. They're used to success.

Arnie

Cave dwelling salt slug finishes above liverpool for second season in a row before moving onto biggest club in the country who have won 20 titles as opposed to liverpool's 18th

cave dwelling salt slug > benitez, houllier, evans, dalglish, rodgers

good shit, slug

you keep that up baby
I do sincerely hope the slug maintains that good start!

K1LLER7

1044133_534447613269467_233033838_n.jpg

Stay away from him Dortmund.

Moyes give him a new contract NOW.

G.Nev was impressed with him.

Messi

Damnit. Slept in and missed the game.

I don't think losing a preseason game means very much, and I think United's board will give him time, but I don't think the fans will be as forgiving. They're used to success.

wait, don't you support the Arsenal?

Slizz

Lol at this point last year Liverpool fans were harping on the fact that it's just preseason and Rodgers was getting used to things blah blah blah. Only because he drew his first, lost his second, then a scoreless draw in his third game.

Lol at this point last year Liverpool fans were harping on the fact that it's just preseason and Rodgers was getting used to things blah blah blah. Only because he drew his first, lost his second, then a scoreless draw in his third game.
Liverpool fans were still mourning Kenny at this time last year.

Fond memories..

We had a mediocre preseason last summer, and came 7th

We're currently destroying our preseason

Title challenge confirmed

Labadal

There's a difference this year: We have Kolo "Fucking" Toure.

GorillaJu

There's a difference this year: We have Kolo "Fucking" Toure.

It's "Luther", Bruh.

4-0 vs. a League One team, but their league status kind of belies their quality. Preston NE would easily challenge for a Europa league spot off they were in a foreign league.

Liverpool should focus on doing something meaningful this year rather than worry about what the champions of england are doing.

Go get yourself a europa league position or something, run along now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom