• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Some journo in Italy is saying Jovetic's agent is meeting United on Monday.

Take City's main target

Zbe0a.gif

Rad-

Jovetic is pretty good but not 30 million good and not a player United needs unless Rooney is off.

Fellaini is overpriced but a solid CM.

Because Everton is his level. Would Bayern, Madrid or Barcelona be interested in Fellaini?

That's how I want United to conduct their transfers from now on.

Well Madrid has Khedira in the first team and he is worse than Fellaini.

Showaddy

Because Everton is his level. Would Bayern, Madrid or Barcelona be interested in Fellaini?

That's how I want United to conduct their transfers from now on.

To be fair it's not just about what level he plays at but also what kind of player he is. United & Arsenal could actually do with some more muscle in their midfield whereas teams like City & Spurs would have very little use for him.

Tc91

United lost? Not surprised at all. Adnan beasting is always good.

What the fuck Madrid, €84m for Irrallmendi lololol could of got someone better for that price. Jesus wept.

You expect us to match Madrid and Bayern spending ability?

Why not? £30m is only £10m more than £20m. If we took the £7m we spent on Bebe and not spent it on Bebe and the £3m we spent on Buttner and not spent it on Butter, we'd basically be getting a £30m player for £20m.

Basically, if we stopped buying a load of rubbish, we'd be able to streamline our squad and have a better first team instead of having Ashley Young on the bench.

dc89

United lost? Not surprised at all. Adnan beasting is always good.

What the fuck Madrid, €84m for Irrallmendi lololol could of got someone better for that price. Jesus wept.

£10 says if Suarez plays tomorrow he assists or scores.

This offer is only available to TC. No way am I losing like stacks.

Wilbur

Banned
The problem is that Naughty God talks a lot of sense infused with bollocks. You're making yourself an easy target baby.

I dunno why we bought Young. He's just another player who'll take gametime away from players like Powell and Januzaj this year. Hopefully we sell Nani.

The problem is that Naughty God talks a lot of sense infused with bollocks. You're making yourself an easy target baby.

I dunno why we bought Young. He's just another player who'll take gametime away from players like Powell and Januzaj this year. Hopefully we sell Nani.

Show me one example of me talking bollocks and I will give you four paragraphs explaining why it's not.

faridmon

600full-meghan-markle.jpg

Yes, she is awful looking, how does she live with herself.

Did I say that? That sound something I would normally say, so I did say that, didn't I?

Cry me a river, will ya?

and next time you argue for your favourite doll on TV, argue on some thing that I actually have said.

I thought she was good in season one. I think it's more a problem with the writing.

She would be my avatar if not for Yvonne.

The problem is, that I can't help feeling that she was hired in the first place to look good rather to add something to the series... a personality.

operon

now now Wilbur how will you attract new flesh if you talk to the juniors like that and you will need comforting with Moyes doing a great job fucking ye over

Suen

He had the choice. Listen to Zidane's lies. Or follow his mentor.

He chose his bed, he can lie in it now.
Can't wait to see Isco scoring and assisting goals against City and United. Meanwhile United fans will cry about Moyes and no signings and City will not win anything while being kocked out in the CL group stages and losing against teams who are threatened with relegation. Red and blue, where shit comes through.

Wilbur

Banned
For all my United bros.

Moyes on Januzaj:

That's encouraging. I don't have too many worries with Moyes' record with youth; he hasn't been too scared to play Anichebe and Coleman from pretty young, and Barkley was beginning to play as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom