• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Who are those guys lol?

But thanks to you I now know what this summer's signing for the future is :p

We just lost out on Thiago, leave Adnan alone :(

Viva, he was our best player.Never looked out of place and always looked for the ball, not shying away. Played all across the front line and tracked back when needed. Not scared to try and get past his man.

Should definitely stay with the first team and get games. Will get better over the season.

GorillaJu

Viva, he was our best player.Never looked out of place and always looked for the ball, not shying away. Played all across the front line and tracked back when needed. Not scared to try and get past his man.

Should definitely stay with the first team and get games. Will get better over the season.

The significance of this cannot be overstated.

WuhUG57.png

Should definitely stay with the first team and get games. Will get even better over the season.
Sounds good.

Hopefully he does get some first team action but I'd be surprised. Singha All Stars and the PL is obv quite different.

He should at least play Carling Cup I guess.

Zaha is number 29?

L1NETT

Lol I can't wait until Moyes loses a league game. Gonna be riots on the streets. Watch out JD sports, but get some new security.

Might whip up a photoshop of Liverpool leaning over United.

K1LLER7

Sounds good.

Hopefully he does get some first team action but I'd be surprised. Singha All Stars and the PL is obv quite different.

He should at least play Carling Cup I guess.

Zaha is number 29?
I think he should stay at United his season, get a few league games, carling cup, FA Cup and maybe a few CL games if the draw is good.

Yeah Zaha was 29.

They were saying numbers could change as the season starts.

Fabio was 22.

Lol I can't wait until Moyes loses a league game. Gonna be riots on the streets. Watch out JD sports, but get some new security.

Might whip up a photoshop of Liverpool leaning over United.

I'm well excited for when we win the league next season.

The complete misery felt across the country will be fantastic.

I think he should stay at United his season, get a few league games, carling cup, FA Cup and maybe a few CL games if the draw is good.

Yeah Zaha was 29.

They were saying number could change as the season starts.

Fabio was 22.
When Nani goes he can have 17.

In case anyone still wondered, Mkhitaryan confirmed that the proper way to pronounce his name is: "much-ee-tuh-ree-uhn" (every uh sounds like the u in much)

Facism

Gold Member
I see manchester United started their preseason friendlies with a good result, eh.

Better to get the rot and rust out before the proper competition starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom