• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

tumblr_mokomszXIx1r2mdfao1_500.gif
Awesome movie.

Twice as better on second watch.

Messi

Jennifer Lawrence is like tofu. She's unremarkable on her own but she soaks up her garnishes really well and looks really good with makeup.

This jives well for Gaf because the people here by and large can't tell when a woman is wearing make-up or not, and anything that isn't Vegas-back-alley whore levels is "natural beauty"

Go for classier women like olivia

Shagwell

Jennifer Lawrence is like tofu. She's unremarkable on her own but she soaks up her garnishes really well and looks really good with makeup.

This jives well for Gaf because the people here by and large can't tell when a woman is wearing make-up or not, and anything that isn't Vegas-back-alley whore levels is "natural beauty"

This is one of the greatest descriptions of all time

I'm already going off of Folklore. The story stuff in the village is interesting, but the meat of the gameplay is boring as fuck, and the way the story is presented is meandering and unfocussed

fuenf

FML, being shy sucks, not knowing how to deal with a girl sending mixed signals sucks, not getting drunk enough to try it anyways sucks, regretting the night sucks even more.

Moyes:

""I thought Adnan played well tonight and was a plus for us. He was the pick of the group. It’s always good when you give a young player a chance and he shows up, which I thought he did tonight. And the more he plays like that, the more opportunities he’s liable to get."

Reminds me of the Pogba quotes when he was stalling on his contract too. :(

Moyes said: “Overall, my thought on Wayne is that if for any reason we had an injury to Robin we are going to need him. Wayne’s got a major role to play because we need to try and get him as many goals as we possibly can. Wayne can play up-top, I think he can play dropped in.

“I want to be able to play the two of them, I want to be able to use Danny Welbeck, Chicarito [Javier Hernandez] as well. I want to try and give myself as many options as possible.

Shinji on the wing confirmed. Klopp to stay crying.

Turok_TTZ

The Main difference is one is that Benz is a trequartista/Deep lying playmaking cf aka False 9 and the higuain is a classic 9 hitman cf.

Polar opposites. in a perfect world, one would play them at the same time, benz being the ss, higuain being the cf. they totally compliment each other so much, its ridiculous. Hence the term Benguain, mourinho did say once that the perfect striker is the combination of both benz and higgy.

oh well, what could have been... Then again, I dont see arsenal signing higuain so the hope may still be alive yet.

GorillaJu

Just a reminder that anyone who is looking for football to watch, I made a Google doc spreadsheet for all the PL team's preseason games.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjhMCS5EKoxRdFNvTF84cENPU0dfeGsyZ3ljQUp5Wnc&usp=sharing

(they're all in July and August, obviously. I couldn't delete the other months without fucking up the date/month system the creator of this template made)

Today:

Arsenal v Indonesia XI
Aston Villa v VFL Bochum
Fulham v CS Cartagines
Man C v Kaiser Chiefs/Orlando Pirates (not sure which)

rodvik

Love it.

rodvik

Just a reminder that anyone who is looking for football to watch, I made a Google doc spreadsheet for all the PL team's preseason games.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjhMCS5EKoxRdFNvTF84cENPU0dfeGsyZ3ljQUp5Wnc&usp=sharing

(they're all in July and August, obviously. I couldn't delete the other months without fucking up the date/month system the creator of this template made)

Today:

Arsenal v Indonesia XI
Aston Villa v VFL Bochum
Fulham v CS Cartagines
Man C v Kaiser Chiefs/Orlando Pirates (not sure which)

Thanks for this! I suggest avoiding Villas game tomorrow. We have been very obviously in pure fitness training the past two games. This has meant truly dire football. I dont expect anything entertaining from us for a while.

Lunchbox

Banned
just imagine man u gets relegated next season lol

would be almost as funny as bayern munich standing there in a line helplessly watching drogba score the winning penalty in their own stadium

or getting their cunts torn apart by diego milito of all people

or hardman stefan effenberg on the sideline cyring like a bitch cause he couldnt do anything on the 93rd minute at the noucamp

but guardiola getting exposed for a fraud who cant do shit without inheriting a growth hormone cheat will be my favorite

Zabojnik

Really? Was looking for a new footy-game and kinda wanted to buy that one.

Not even when I like sims in general : (

It looks nice, but don't let it fool you. All you really do, be it in training or in the city (night life), is look at the players' "status" icon above their heads and move them to the appropriate training section / gym / club / whatever. The transfer system is gimped and the match engine is terrible. I'm not into FM and I wouldn't even recommend this to a beginner in the FM genre.

Blablurn

would be almost as funny as bayern munich standing there in a line helplessly watching drogba score the winning penalty in their own stadium

or getting their cunts torn apart by diego milito of all people

or hardman stefan effenberg on the sideline cyring like a bitch cause he couldnt do anything on the 93rd minute at the noucamp

but guardiola getting exposed for a fraud who cant do shit without inheriting a growth hormone cheat will be my favorite

GIVE IT TO ME !!!! GIVE IT TO ME AGAAAAAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom