• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Those are a fine pair of driving gloves he has on

Yeah, I don't think those are driving gloves ...

strangle-on-black-071.jpg

What's the story here anyway?

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

I'm just making fun, don't take everything so serious guys :p

I know you're making fun. :p Would be nice to see you post again something other than, well, you know. Just sayin'. <3

Blablurn

Yeah, I don't think those are driving gloves ...

strangle-on-black-071.jpg

What's the story here anyway?

I know you're making fun. :p Would be nice to see you post again something other than, well, you know. Just sayin'. <3

<3

I'm just waiting for the new season! There is really not much going on right now.

Zabojnik

FIFA U-20 World Cup Best Players:

1. Pogba (Juventus)
2. Nico Lopez (Roma / Udinese)
3. Aboayge (Udinese)

Good job, italian clubs. For once.

Jennifer Lawrence is like tofu. She's unremarkable on her own but she soaks up her garnishes really well and looks really good with makeup.

This jives well for Gaf because the people here by and large can't tell when a woman is wearing make-up or not, and anything that isn't Vegas-back-alley whore levels is "natural beauty"

Hahaha

Describe Emmanuelle Chriqui.

Who does tc support?

And what happened to lancevance

Ha I'm here, literally just got back from doing some travelling yesterday. Fuck Mosquitos, itch so much.

Been totally out of the loop for the past month football wise. Saw the confederations cup final whilst in Barcelona, was funny to see the majority of them supporting Brazil and not Spain. Learnt a lot more as to why they want independence from Spain too, and I hope they get it eventually.

Nice to see United haven't signed anyone. No surprise there. We'll probably sign Ince and Garay and gollum will tell us all we have the strongest team in the prem. Although to be fair, none of the other signings the other teams have made bother me, all pretty average players.

Also who the fuck is that guy Real Madrid signed for £30mill? Never heard of him

Tobinishi

Finally, first game of the season (even though it's just a friendly). Come on you Gunners.

Hoped to see some fresh face, but we always make it the hard way.

GorillaJu

Hahaha

Describe Emmanuelle Chriqui.

Uhh I don't know, maybe orange flavored chicken. She'd be gorgeous even if you woke her up at 3am under fluorescent lighting or in the middle day going out. Orange chicken because its delicious when it's served up fresh and still just as good if you eat it cold straight out of a box in the middle of the night.

dc89

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jennifer Lawrence is like tofu. She's unremarkable on her own but she soaks up her garnishes really well and looks really good with makeup.

This jives well for Gaf because the people here by and large can't tell when a woman is wearing make-up or not, and anything that isn't Vegas-back-alley whore levels is "natural beauty"
EXACTLY

Uhh I don't know, maybe orange flavored chicken. She'd be gorgeous even if you woke her up at 3am under fluorescent lighting or in the middle day going out. Orange chicken because its delicious when it's served up fresh and still just as good if you eat it cold straight out of a box in the middle of the night.

That's exactly how I felt, just much tastier.

She's a face you want to wake up to.

wut

Sainsburys just refused my PS4 pre-order, no reason given :(

You can't be part of #PS4dayoneBros

rossonero

We've used red and black for many years.

bell---fa-cup-aloft.jpg

ZDSJp.jpg

Got damn this one was bad.

Yeah I know, you've used it since the 60s-70s.

The Guardian said:
According to Peter Stoker, Allison was also responsible for Manchester City's red and black shirts; during his stint as assistant manager he decided the colours would turn them into AC Milan. "It certainly worked for a while," Peter says. "City lifted the FA Cup, the League Cup and the European Cup Winner's Cup in two seasons while wearing it."

Link: http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2005/nov/23/theknowledge.sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom