• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
17th July, 17:00 CET pm - Friendly match: Juvetus vs Saint-Vincent (Perucca Stadium)
23rd July, 20:45 CET pm - Trofeo Tim Cup: Juvetus-Milan-Sassuolo (Reggio Emilia)

26th July - USA FUCK YEAH tour
1st August, 5:00 CET am - Friendly match: Juventus vs Everton (San Francisco)
3rd August - Friendly match: Juventus - Real Madrid or LA Galaxy (Los Angeles)
6th-7th August - opponent to be named (Miami)
18th August, 21:00 CET pm - Italian SuperCup: Lazio vs Juventus (Rome)

pappe

That was terrible. It was difficult to get there, but an easy catch, if you know what I mean.

Think we've fucked it up, that total is low enough now for them to just prod at a single an over, and we're not putting them under massive pressure
It's the last wicket. You guys r in it until Aussies score the winning run.

Nyx

998718_541032625944090_1537701211_n.jpg

The other red and white looked better on you Mike...

Clegg

Bought today's Times and they're running the same story about Woodward saying we'd sign the right player if he became available even if it was for £40-50m.

Bought today's Times and they're running the same story about Woodward saying we'd sign the right player if he became available even if it was for £40-50m.

So basically it's a brief they've sent out to get muppet juices flowing.

I'd be amazed if it happened.

All this spanish talent Madrid is buying, I'm starting to believe they are modelling their team after Barcelona.

Pretty eager to see what Ancelotti will do. They need to buy a striker though.

Clegg

So basically it's a brief they've sent out to get muppet juices flowing.

I'd be amazed if it happened.
Pretty much.

Times say we wouldn't just go out and sign this expensive player. Said that it would be discussed with the Glazers who would then decide to approve or reject the deal.

So basically they'll consider it and then decide not to sign said expensive player.

Zabojnik

17th July, 17:00 CET pm - Friendly match: Juvetus vs Saint-Vincent (Perucca Stadium)
23rd July, 20:45 CET pm - Trofeo Tim Cup: Juvetus-Milan-Sassuolo (Reggio Emilia)

26th July - USA FUCK YEAH tour
1st August, 5:00 CET am - Friendly match: Juventus vs Everton (San Francisco)
3rd August - Friendly match: Juventus - Real Madrid or LA Galaxy (Los Angeles)
6th-7th August - opponent to be named (Miami)
18th August, 21:00 CET pm - Italian SuperCup: Lazio vs Juventus (Rome)

I swear to god if anybody gets injured ... Fucking TIM Cup.

dc89

The Engineer's first City team:

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Garcia, Kolarov, Barry, Fernandinho, Razak, Suarez, Nasri, Dzeko

Garcia at CB. So Pelle realises he's not
quick enough for CM in the EPL.

SUAREZZZZZZZ!!

Fergie

Banned
@BigJohnTerry: 2012/13 - Nani, Valencia, Young, Welbeck = 6 goals.

2012/13 - Terry, Ivanovic, David Luiz, Cahill = 27 goals

;.;

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Garcia, Kolarov, Barry, Fernandinho, Razak, Suarez, Nasri, Dzeko

SUAREZZZZZZZ!!

What is it on BST?

GorillaJu

SUAREZZZZZZZ!!

When does this start? I think I'll be having a looksee.

Also, Garcia at CB doesn't mean he's not quick enough - player positions get shuffled around a lot so that you can accommodate the group you have available to play. We had a defensive mid at right back yesterday, and a winger or two in midfield.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
C_3_Media_1575157_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/p480x480/406992_503012569763370_664144939_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.sports.ru/images/object_18.1367794167.45183.jpg

1-Del Piero scarf
2-Three stars
3-'Fuck Inter' cover

What is the best laptop, with a focus on not overheating? I only want one for the internet and MS Office really, no need for it to be capable of gaming or having a tonne of RAM

My Vaio gets unbearably hot after a couple of hours, which is especially annyoing in the summer. Its like having a plug-in radiator resting on my bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom