• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our Indonesian fans are the best, truly.

ghhtmBI.jpg

ROY MAKAAY

I shit myself just looking at him.

kharma45

What is the best laptop, with a focus on not overheating? I only want one for the internet and MS Office really, no need for it to be capable of gaming or having a tonne of RAM

My Vaio gets unbearably hot after a couple of hours, which is especially annyoing in the summer. Its like having a plug-in radiator resting on my bollocks

Something with a ULV processor.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Did yu hear the news, unlimited budget for Moyes

Every league in the world is his personal Tesco

I think hes going to bring in some choice muffins and perhaps a lovely Chocolate Gateaux

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Lol the stream is iOS capable, have to admire City's PR.

Its incredibly decent of mcfc to offer a free steam

Btw now im sure that the commentator in this game is the same one Ive seen on all the MUFC end of season dvds (at least the ones from the 90's).

Salvadora

Arsenal:
Fabianski, Jenkinson, Miquel, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Gnabry, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Akpom
Subs:
Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Rosicky, Podolski, Wilshere, Giroud, Zelalem, Aneke, Ryo, Martinez, Eisfeld, Olsson
Watch out for the German wonderkid, Gnabry.

Mr Cola

I just had this realization that we still have Van Persie

This makes me happy <3

GorillaJu

Great counter attack by Super Sport Utd, a few crisp passes and they were 3v2 bearing on goal. Good last ditch tackle by Kompany, then stands up immediately cuts out the incoming cross with his head. :lol

Salvadora

Vermaelen isn't losing the Arsenal captaincy, Wenger had this to say only today:
when asked about whether he would keep him as the captain:
"I cannot stick with him now because I think he will miss the start of the season. But certainly, he will still be the club captain."

ESPN shows the game live. Game kickoffs in minute or so.
Really? Wonderful. Glad it's being shown live.

lol your trolling is just subtle enough.

I'm not trolling!

Seriously I'm surprised it seemed like it was just a matter of time before he signed for Arsenal. Just seems strange to me Napoli could get him ahead of Arsenal, they don't seem like a more attractive proposition to me like say Bayern are with Thiago.

Maybe Arsenal just didn't want him that badly.

Of course it's just one report I've seen on the Guardian webpage, he could still end up going to Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom