• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Today in Dimaro, where Napoli are holding their ritiro, the fans & president De Laurentiis were singing "Chi non salta juventino è!"

Oh De Laurentiis
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

deGod

Just reading up on that Zimmerman case in the US. America is such a strange country to me, it's utterly bizzare that he got off with it.

Me and messi were out for dinner and they announced the verdict and some of the people were going mad and then someone clapped cause he got off thought he was going to get attacked for clapping

GorillaJu

City -1
Arsenal +1

+1 - -1 = 2. Arsenal are twice as good as City.

Liverpool +4
+4 / 1 = 4

Liverpool are 4 times as good as Arsenal

4 x 2 = 8

Liverpool are 8 times as good as City.

GorillaJu

Spunk will become the world's number one in demand delicacy and we'll all start replacing our swastika armbands with Vetokele t shirts

Sunderland won 13-1 you gorp, they're shoo-ins

13-1?!?! fuck

just wrap it up already, the fucking PL trophy is going to Wearside.

Wilbur

Banned
The only thing we know for sure is that Manchester United and Newcastle United will be relegated. After that, it's anyone's guess as to what will happen.

Norwich are gonna be tasty on Football Manager, I can tell already.

Wilbur

Banned
13-1?!?! fuck

just wrap it up already, the fucking PL trophy is going to Wearside.

No way do they win the league, their defence is too poor now Bramble's left

Im scared of Mous Chelsea :(

Can't wait to see David Luis catenaccio the fuck out of Pep's tiki-taka in the Super Cup.

Damn, Bayern vs Chelsea and Man Utd vs Wigan so early in the season, we are truly blessed.

Svia, what was the score of the Zenit match yesterday? I'm assuming you lost? Is your team's quality directly linked to the state of Spalletti's facial hair?

The only thing we know for sure is that Manchester United and Newcastle United will be relegated. After that, it's anyone's guess as to what will happen.

Norwich are gonna be tasty on Football Manager, I can tell already.

Gollum to be fired after losing the first game. Avram grant to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom