• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
zAD4XWE.jpg
Wtf

She's surprised that it exists or with his premature boner?

Fry

Boners can't be controlled guys, give him a break. Once I got one just from talking to a girl, and it was a normal conversation.

has milan bought anyone significant?

Balotelli
Honda
Poli
De Jong

I'd say so. We will do much better than last season. But Juve still has the title on lockdown. If Juve didn't also improve this summer I'd say we would give them a run, but they got even better so our chances are a long shot.

Messi

Sport is reporting that FC Barcelona’s speedy winger Cristian Tello (21) is set to renew his commitment to the club for another two seasons. Details of the new deal have yet to be disclosed, but Sport has claimed that the player’s buyout clause will be increased from 10 to 30 million euros. Tello has been the subject of constant transfer rumors during the summer, with Liverpool and Dortmund reportedly interested in luring him away from the Catalan capital.

Fuckkk yes

Feorax

Fuckkk yes

That's a good length. You have to assume that 2 of the front 3 spots are going to be occupied by Messi and Neymar for the next few years, and if Tello doesn't manage to claim the third by the time he's 23, he's going to have no choice but to move on.

fuenf

Pacific Rim bombed. Thank u Wilbury.

as expected. without seeing it I'm kinda glad it did, no doubt it'll be a fun and exciting film but the whole premise is ridisculous (especially with a 185m budget)

Wait a moment, the numbers arent thaaat bad.

flippedb

Banned
Balotelli
Honda
Poli
De Jong

I'd say so. We will do much better than last season. But Juve still has the title on lockdown. If Juve didn't also improve this summer I'd say we would give them a run, but they got even better so our chances are a long shot.

Honda won't come until January, and since Robinho stays, no Ljajic for us. I still can't believe they decided to wait for Honda. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom