• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I still can't grasp that United didn't sign Thiago.

Ballague was tweeting before about how Moyes was unsure if his football ability would translate to the premier league.

God, it's fucking tasty.

AND Everton lost.

AND we've just agreed a deal for a new 17 year old Spanish foetus per Brendan's ice cool request.

TOO FUCKING TASTY
Chirivella is supposed to be extremely highly rated. Keep your chocostar nice and puckered for Suso, though. Don't want to cheat on your man.

Arnie

Chirivella is supposed to be extremely highly rated. Keep your chocostar nice and puckered for Suso, though. Don't want to cheat on your man.

Not defecting from the main meal, simply finger dipping on the side snacks.

When Suso returns with a beard that hints at both maturity and wisdom we'll see him become the lynchpin of our 2015/16 premier league winning spunk train.

K1LLER7

We will, Moyes even said we're two short there so we'll get someone in, just a question of who.

People are thinking Fellani. I'm not really a fan of Fellani in midfield. But we'll have to take him as we've pretty much missed out on everybody else available.

Clegg

I wonder how much interest United actually have in Fellaini. We know his release clause in £24m so it really should just be a case of activating it. But we haven't done that so it makes me think that we have other targets we'd rather sign.

kharma45

People are thinking Fellani. I'm not really a fan of Fellani in midfield. But we'll have to take him as we've pretty much missed out on everybody else available.

He'd be a decent addition and would at least offer us something different.

Yeah it is! Really enjoying it.

How far are you into it now?

I wonder how much interest United actually have in Fellaini. We know his release clause in £24m so it really should just be a case of activating it. But we haven't done that so it makes me think that we have other targets we'd rather sign.

He could well be a fall back option, try for others in the knowledge that he is there and available.

Arnie

About as much interest as you had in Strootman.

ie. fuck all

You could do with a CB, I reckon.

Vidic & Smalling are crocked, times ticking for Ferdinand, and I'm not sold on Jones at all.

I agree, but it shouldn't be a priority.

Ferdinand should be alright for this season. Vidic came back from injury well and played through to the end of the season fine. Still have Evans there too and Jones doesn't even get to play CB, he played there like 2 or 3 times last season, we should at least find out how good he is there.

kharma45

Just finished part 5 'Crossroads'.

The next one, Bastogne, is one of my favourites.

I wish I could experience BoB for the first time again.

Ferdinand should be alright for this season. Vidic came back from injury well and played through to the end of the season fine. Still have Evans there too and Jones doesn't even get to play CB, he played there like 2 or 3 times last season, we should at least find out how good he is there.

Aye we've four decent choices at CB, although we'll need to get one in for next year. Could well be Rio's last good year.

Long-time lurker, just had my account validated. Don't really have much to say, other than I support Liverpool and this year is our year. I hope to establish myself as a sane, rational person before the season starts and I inevitably turn the caps lock on and make an utter tit of myself. But for now I shall calmly bask in the knowledge that we're going to win the league. There's no doubt about it.

Long-time lurker, just had my account validated. Don't really have much to say, other than I support Liverpool and this year is our year. I hope to establish myself as a sane, rational person before the season starts and I inevitably turn the caps lock on and make an utter tit of myself. But for now I shall calmly bask in the knowledge that we're going to win the league. There's no doubt about it.

Hi.

You suck.

LTWheels

I warmly welcome you :)

Arnie

Welcome.

Sit with me.

Take my hand.

Relax.

Salvadora

Ideally you would pick up Baines, Garay (or another quality CB) and two CM this summer. All of that is perfectly possible for a club of United's stature.

All this stuff about priorities sounds distinctly Arsenal, like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom