• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Lol Pep: "If I've got time I speak German to them, when I don't have much time, like during the half time break I use English"

Jack cw

Lol Pep: "If I've got time I speak German to them, when I don't have much time, like during the half time break I use English"
Bayern-Munich-s-head-coach-Pep-Guardiola-gestures-as-he-talks-with-his-player-Da.jpg

Its hardly the first time semen has been spilled in a church.

I was an alterboy of 13 maybe 14 and I had needs. So I jerked in the bathroom.

I've done this too. We had to go for confirmation preparations and although our teacher was cool as fuck (singing songs to us about his life, including "Dorte the drug whore") it was boring, so went to have a wank at the toilet. We also re programmed the church bells at one point which we got in trouble for.

Messi

I've done this too. We had to go for confirmation preparations and although our teacher was cool as fuck (singing songs to us about his life, including "Dorte the drug whore") it was boring, so went to have a wank at the toilet. We also re programmed the church bells at one point which we got in trouble for.

SEE, I am not the only one.

You guys just don't get it.

Gambit

I never watched any of his post-match interviews when he was still at Barca, so this might only be news to me (and common knowledge for everyone else), but I am always struck by Pep's politeness.

He seems a genuinely nice person, which is something that I consider very impressive.

Honda won't come until January, and since Robinho stays, no Ljajic for us. I still can't believe they decided to wait for Honda. Fuck them.

Lol what are you talking about? Galliani confirmed Honda is coming during the summer today:

Galliani said:
If Honda will join Milan now? It's unlikely but not impossible. Honda will most likely become a new Milan player in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom