• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
wf8RQ79.jpg

Ivan loves the cameras, the cunt.
What a handsome man he is

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No lie id take Fellaini and Baines and call it a summer

Please Moyes do something :(

Not sure if posted but apparently Papiss Cisse isn't allowed to train with Newcastle. He's refusing to wear Wonga branded team kit so Newcastle have told him to stay away from training until it's resolved. He turned up anyway so they sent him away to train separately.

Turok_TTZ

And so Farsa continue to weaken whilst Madrid only continuing to grow stronger.
Thank you Bayern for adding another nail to the Farsa coffin.
I look forward to the upcoming La Liga season.

Zabojnik

Not sure if posted but apparently Papiss Cisse isn't allowed to train with Newcastle. He's refusing to wear Wonga branded team kit so Newcastle have told him to stay away from training until it's resolved. He turned up anyway so they sent him away to train separately.

What's so bad about Wonga?

Linius

For the sake of Pep I hope they don't fail, he brought Barca so much good things.

But I really don't like Bayern and every season of Bayern failing is a good one. Tough times.

bud

I'm going to take great pleasure in Bayern failing next season. Pep Guardiola is a confirmed drugs cheat.

how can they possibly fail? seriously. they have the bundesliga in the bag already. sure, they might lose against dortmund once or twice, but there is absolutely no chance that they won't won the league. the chances of them not winning the cup are <1%.

that leaves the champions league

that's where they get beaten by arsenal

For the sake of Pep I hope they don't fail, he brought Barca so much good things.

But I really don't like Bayern and every season of Bayern failing is a good one. Tough times.
Bayern are the most likeable off all the "big teams" IMO. Although I'm sure the hate will go through the roof now that they are at the top...but yeah, could be much worse, they seem to carry themselves very well.

how can they possibly fail? seriously. they have the bundesliga in the bag already. sure, they might lose against dortmund once or twice, but there is absolutely no chance that they won't won the league. the chances of them not winning the cup are <1%.

that leaves the champions league

that's where they get beaten by arsenal

They'll probably win the league, but there's a good chance of them failing to meet their targets elsewhere. That qualify as failing for me.

Does anyone think it's a coincidence that Guardiola and Thiago left for Bayern shortly after a certain drug (I can't remember which one it was but I'm definitely not making this up) was banned in Spain. That drug is still legal in Germany.

Guardiola got banned from football for 4 months for failing a drugs test. It's one of the worst best kept secrets in football that he's still a drugs cheat. If you look into it, you'll realise that the great Barcelona team were/are a team of drug cheats run by the father of drug cheats, Pep Guardiola. Do you think it's a coincidence how all of their players just got really good after Frank Rijkaard left. Do you think it's a coincidence that Spain keep winning everything. Do you think it's a coincidence that Messi is a stupid little drugs cheat. Do you think it's a coincidence that Pique couldn't even get a game at United then became a first choice starter for Barcelona a few months later. Do you think it's a coincidence that everyone involved in doping knows that La Liga is full of drugs cheats.

There's so much information about this on the Internet. Look it up. I don't like the idea of Pep "confirmed drugs cheat, let's not even pretend it didn't happen. It's easy to win an appeal 8 years later when everyone has forgotten about it" Guardiola spreading all his drugs cheating around Europe. Do you think it's a coincidence that he plays the worst tactics in the world but due to his team being full of drugs cheats, they keep winning.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...e-Patricia-Santamaria-to-cover-up-doping.html

They'll probably win the league, but there's a good chance of them failing to meet their targets elsewhere. That qualify as failing for me.

The league and cup are writeoffs. The CL is notoriously difficult to retain, but I think they'll do it.

Barca have one reliable centreback, Madrid are Madrid, Man Utd have one good CM, PSG are French, Juve will be better, but still fall short, Man City and Chelsea will find a way to fuck up earlier than expected, Arsenal lol. Not sure what Dortmund will be like next season.

@Zabo, Dead Man's Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom