• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Does anyone think it's a coincidence that Guardiola and Thiago left for Bayern shortly after a certain drug (I can't remember which one it was but I'm definitely not making this up) was banned in Spain. That drug is still legal in Germany.

Guardiola got banned from football for 4 months for failing a drugs test. It's one of the worst best kept secrets in football that he's still a drugs cheat. If you look into it, you'll realise that the great Barcelona team were/are a team of drug cheats run by the father of drug cheats, Pep Guardiola. Do you think it's a coincidence how all of their players just got really good after Frank Rijkaard left. Do you think it's a coincidence that Spain keep winning everything. Do you think it's a coincidence that Messi is a stupid little drugs cheat. Do you think it's a coincidence that Pique couldn't even get a game at United then became a first choice starter for Barcelona a few months later. Do you think it's a coincidence that everyone involved in doping knows that La Liga is full of drugs cheats.

There's so much information about this on the Internet. Look it up. I don't like the idea of Pep "confirmed drugs cheat, let's not even pretend it didn't happen. It's easy to win an appeal 8 years later when everyone has forgotten about it" Guardiola spreading all his drugs cheating around Europe. Do you think it's a coincidence that he plays the worst tactics in the world but due to his team being full of drugs cheats, they keep winning.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...e-Patricia-Santamaria-to-cover-up-doping.html

I love you

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Had it on the list for a while, thx.

I've seen the first season, it was ... kinda bad. Kept watching mostly because of the redhead maid. Goddamn. Is season 2 more of the same?

A different story and characters in a better setting, an asylum in the 60s.

They switch back between the past and present too.

It's a little better but you're better off watching something else.

bud23

Does anyone think it's a coincidence that Guardiola and Thiago left for Bayern shortly after a certain drug (I can't remember which one it was but I'm definitely not making this up) was banned in Spain. That drug is still legal in Germany.

Nah, Spain is an open bar for dopers and cheaters, everyone knows it, everyone (especially authorities) ignores it. If this is about drugs, they would have preferred to stay in Spain.

spidye

Guardiola got banned from football for 4 months for failing a drugs test. It's one of the worst best kept secrets in football that he's still a drugs cheat. If you look into it, you'll realise that the great Barcelona team were/are a team of drug cheats run by the father of drug cheats, Pep Guardiola. Do you think it's a coincidence how all of their players just got really good after Frank Rijkaard left. Do you think it's a coincidence that Spain keep winning everything. Do you think it's a coincidence that Messi is a stupid little drugs cheat. Do you think it's a coincidence that Pique couldn't even get a game at United then became a first choice starter for Barcelona a few months later. Do you think it's a coincidence that everyone involved in doping knows that La Liga is full of drugs cheats.

There's so much information about this on the Internet. Look it up. I don't like the idea of Pep "confirmed drugs cheat, let's not even pretend it didn't happen. It's easy to win an appeal 8 years later when everyone has forgotten about it" Guardiola spreading all his drugs cheating around Europe. Do you think it's a coincidence that he plays the worst tactics in the world but due to his team being full of drugs cheats, they keep winning.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...e-Patricia-Santamaria-to-cover-up-doping.html
holy mother of moyes
I'm in love

LegoArmo

Evra's not a problem. He's been the left back on 5 title winning teams, and I think 4 Champions League finalist teams.

That's not a fluke, and it wasn't in spite of him. Baines might be slightly better, but he's not worth the asking price when you already have good options.

What I know is that these Barcelona midgets could all run for miles and stand on their feet against larger and heavier guys. Injuries seemed like a non issue too.

Then Bayern comes along with dat german blood spinning, and start playing like super charged Barcelona. "They were stronger and faster" said Xavi or whatever when they lost to them. Fucking Robben, the glass man is running around taking hits and making plays like he never suffered an injury before, let alone be the injury prone bitch he is.

And lo and behold, Guardiola chooses to manage Bayern no less. It is what it is.

Messi

post-11363-Olivia-Wilde-clapping-gif-GfNg.gif

Messi

What I know is that these Barcelona midgets could all run for miles and stand on their feet against larger and heavier guys. Injuries seemed like a non issue too.

Then Bayern comes along with dat german blood spinning, and start playing like super charged Barcelona. "They were stronger and faster" said Xavi or whatever when they lost to them. Fucking Robben, the glass man is running around taking hits and making plays like he never suffered an injury before, let alone be the injury prone bitch he is.

And lo and behold, Guardiola chooses to manage Bayern no less. It is what it is.

Pep signed for Bayern well before the CL games.

Lunchbox

Banned
Look I understand that we've been a little too cosy with Mendes but that's brought us some decent deals in the past. Just because of a dodgy deal for a shit player like Bebe you can't start claiming that Mendes controls our transfer activity.

wasnt bebe like a favor signing from the carlos queiroz days where we ended up with ronaldo, nani, anderson and almost had james rodriguez.

i dont blame mendes for that, bringing united their first ballondor winner since the denis law days is worth signing a bebe or 2

Rad-

Genuinely think Liverpool will finish above United this season

:lol

United will again finish in top 3, and Liverpool not in top 6.

And I say it again, Garay is a strange signing. United doesn't need a new CB, or at least not someone who costs that much.

And shame about Thiago not coming to United but I hope it works out for him in Bayern. Actually I think he will get plenty of playtime under Pep but Kroos will become a rotation player.

I watched the first season and loved it, when the second started I really started to get bored of some of the stuff they did. Had a feeling it wasn't going anywhere, so I waited to see if they would improve it. They didn't.

Also fuck Debra.

Remind me, did UnitedGAF :looooooooooooooool at me when Isco went to Madrid?

We're much nicer than you think, you bully us. We win the PL. I think that is fair.

Slizz

Can't wait for the regular season to start. Lots of people are gonna look dumb. I understand people making fun of United for missing out on Thiago though.

Batigol

Banned
I watched the first season and loved it, when the second started I really started to get bored of some of the stuff they did. Had a feeling it wasn't going anywhere, so I waited to see if they would improve it. They didn't.

Also fuck Debra.

We're much nicer than you think, you bully us. We win the PL. I think that is fair.

Season 4 is god tier. At least watch that

justjohn

Nah, Spain is an open bar for dopers and cheaters, everyone knows it, everyone (especially authorities) ignores it. If this is about drugs, they would have preferred to stay in Spain.
So if their rivals know it and are aware that its giving spain and its club teams an unfair advantage how come they haven't raised it?

Wilbur

Banned
Genuinely think Liverpool will finish above United this season

You're crazier than Naughty God. If you couldn't finish above Moyes at Everton, how you gonna manage Moyes at United :lol

I think we're third, City second and Chelsea first, then I'm genuinely not sure who's going to be fourth. Liverpool buying very well, Spurs have two players coming back from injury that will genuinely be like new signings if they can reach top form again plus Paulinho, and Arsenal haven't bought anyone of note yet.

Hixx

You're crazier than Naughty God. If you couldn't finish above Moyes at Everton, how you gonna manage Moyes at United :lol

I think we're third, City second and Chelsea first, then I'm genuinely not sure who's going to be fourth. Liverpool buying very well, Spurs have two players coming back from injury that will genuinely be like new signings if they can reach top form again plus Paulinho, and Arsenal haven't bought anyone of note yet.

You forgot Sunderland we have bought all the players.

LegoArmo

My prediction has United above City, and maybe even Spurs, don't know why, just a feeling.

1. Chelsea
2. United
3. Spurs
4. City
5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool
7. Swansea

Something like that. Could change with transfers.

Messi

United is trending worldwide. Let's see what it's about. Yes, it's about how big of a joke we are.

Feels good knowing my team does it natural and still competes with the drug cheats in Europe though.

Sure, we could give Anderson some weight loss pills, Adnan some steroids and Young some performance enhancing drugs, but what's the point. That's not the spirit of sport. When United played Madrid last year, I couldn't help but notice Madrid's players looked bigger, stronger and faster than our players. Everything that has happened in the past few years can be put down to drugs. We have too many laughably shit and malnourished players to ever be accused of taking drugs.

Look at those 90 minutes of pressing, fit as a fiddle Spaniards and Germans though. The reason United couldn't adopt a pressing game is because we're not drugs cheats. Notice how since that drug got banned, Spain suddenly lost a competition.

They are simply better than you. Get over it.

Salvadora

I would count next season as a success if we came in the top four and won the CoC/FA Cup, and had some semblance of ambition in regards to a future title challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom