• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least there's Breaking Bad to be excited about. Once Mad Men and Breaking Bad are done we will be in desperate need of a good new tv show.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR AUGUST 11

I just watched the end of season 5 pt.1 again hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg

After the season is over, I don't know what I'm going to do with my life.

Suits is garbage. Every show on USA is garbage.

ibpjqguyxnsn3n87ldk.gif

Psych is awesome!

Plasma

Banned
Wish we would stop messing around with Suarez and just complete the Higuain move.

Suarez just isn't worth the hassle, it doesn't matter how good he is.

Salvadora

Tomorrows papers apparently saying Arsenal are going to up their bid for Suarez to £35 million.

Evem if he puts in a transfer request, thats still not close to enough, especially for another PL team.

What is Arsene doing?
Judging from that £35m is a perfectly reasonable offer (presuming our interest is real).

I actually reckon Suarez would rather stay in Liverpool another season and wait for Madrid than come to Arsenal.

Slizz

I watched USA when it had Baywatch and Le Femme Nikita lol.

Thunder in Paradise too maybe.... was that a USA show? I loved Thunder in Paradise.

Wilbur

Banned
Breaking Bad seasons 1 and 2 are good and totally watchable because of the lead performance.

3, 4 and 5 are on another level. Absolutely awesome entertaining as fuck show.

Gambit

just bought Tomb Raider (PS3) for 15€. Woohoo!

For once, living just across the border from Austria pays off. (apart from the price for petrol)

Meier

Wait you guys actually have a channel called USA?

Yeah, USA Network. Suits is a USA show along with Psych and a whole litany of other "cleverly" named shows such as Covert Affairs, Necessary Roughness, Royal Pains, etc. White Collar was decent for 2 seasons and then it just got tired.. every show other than Psych that is on there is average at absolute best right now. The Dead Zone was good.

Gambit

Thanks Bayern fans, I laughed a lot at page 155.

Gentlemen agreement, using release clauses is a dick move, hahaha. The only reason Bayern didn't do it and payed more to Barca is because they actually have to pay less! Yeah, no shit. That's the same we did with Micky. Activating that release clause would have added tax cost which would have ended up being way more expensive than paying Barca 25m (looks like 20m+bonuses).

didn't add taxes for Martinez. He just brought the money himself.

And I did want to stress Bayern feel no need for such gentlemanly behaviour with Dortmund. That was a dick move, too. But so much fun

12 euros on steam

#pcmasterace

Yea, that master race thing isn't so "en vogue" in Germany anymore. Also, my pc is really showing its age now.

Salvadora

Yeah, USA Network. Suits is a USA show along with Psych and a whole litany of other "cleverly" named shows such as Covert Affairs, Necessary Roughness, Royal Pains, etc. White Collar was decent for 2 seasons and then it just got tired.. every show other than Psych that is on there is average at absolute best right now.

Psych was consistently quality up until this season imo.

Gus has become a parody of himself.

Lunchbox

Banned
that attitude sucks, games like TR deserve it

why should i pay 60$ for a game that is done after 1 playthrough? oh because some self righteous save the industry shit? the industry can save itself if it wants to

I finished bioshock infinite, Last of us, tomb raider and Metal gear Rising with a total of 7$, Titanfall will get my 60$ because i will play for 6 months to a year.

$=hours ratio

Dude season 2 was great what the fuck

SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKER!

Season 1, 2 and 4 are watchable sometimes even good. 3, 5,6 and 7 ranges from bad to pure unadulterated crap.

Pretty much.

I'll watch 1, 2 and 4 then!

Season 1 and 4 are top tier tv. Season 2 and 7 are great. 3 is good. 5 is average. 6 is shit.

8 has been great so far.

Oh Fry that's not a bad opin...

Stop hating, WoodenSchlong.

Dexter >>> Mad Men

iUUuas2SgHWwS.gif

Oh

never mind

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Not a bad deal at all, considering the cunt wanted to fuck off like a little bitch and the release clause was 18m euros. We got 7 millions more.

fuenf

why should i pay 60$ for a game that is done after 1 playthrough? oh because some self righteous save the industry shit? the industry can save it self if wants to

I finished bioshock infinite, Last of us, tomb raider and Metal gear Rising with a total of 7$, Titanfall will get my 60$ because i will play for 6 months to a year.

$=hours ratio

For one TLoU has got an amazing multiplayer. I don't care about the industry, but I care about great single player games and if nobody buys them they wont be made anymore.

Titanfall on the other hand presents everything that's wrong about the industry, with that piece for shit exclusivity deal and money-hatted impressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom