• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys want me to open some eyes for you?

Lionel Messi the lil genius from outer space had recurrent muscle injuries. Dude had seven significant muscle injuries previous to his 08/09 season. Then came along mister Drug Guardiola, and lil Messi didn't have a single significant muscle injury.

Ain't that incredible, what a coincidence.

1. Chelsea.
2. Cardiff
3. Everton
4. Liverpool
5. Manchester City.
6. Aston Villa.
7. Sunderland.
8. Norwich
9. Swansea
10. Tottenham
11. Manchester united.
12. Southampton
13. West ham
14. West Brom
15. Hull
16 Newcastle
17. Arsenal

I forgot 3 teams, but those 3 teams will relegate cause I don't remember them.

Fry

Season 1 and 4 are top tier tv. Season 2 and 7 are great. 3 is good. 5 is average. 6 is shit.

8 has been great so far.

Let's not question my allegiances again.

hPbCoIsl.jpg

United through and through, just disillusioned to the point of insanity but I'm still right about 95% of the things that I say about football.

Clegg

There's too much sniping and bitterness and paranoia in this thread right now.

Let's talk about good drinks. For example, this Stella I'm drinking right now has me feeling pretty chill.

Viva can talk about milk.

Wilbur

Banned
You guys want me to open some eyes for you?

Lionel Messi the lil genius from outer space had recurrent muscle injuries. Dude had seven significant muscle injuries previous to his 08/09 season. Then came along mister Drug Guardiola, and lil Messi didn't have a single significant muscle injury.

Ain't that incredible, what a coincidence.

Oh god, they definitely took stuff. I'd be surprised if there was a top club in the world that didnt. I'd like to think Fergie didn't advocate it because he was older and whatnot, but I can certainly see players taking it of their own accord.

There's no doubt in my mind that Madrid, Bayern and Barca, clubs like that - I'm not just picking on them, rather that they have the resources to do it - are all into the drug shit.

Messi's talent is natural tho. So I can be grateful for that.

1. Chelsea.
2. Cardiff
3. Everton
4. Liverpool
5. Manchester City.
6. Aston Villa.
7. Sunderland.
8. Norwich
9. Swansea
10. Tottenham
11. Manchester united.
12. Southampton
13. West ham
14. West Brom
15. Hull
16 Newcastle
17. Arsenal

I forgot 3 teams, but those 3 teams will relegate cause I don't remember them.

Sorry Ollie. So long Jol.

How the fuck you forget STOKE

hPbCoIs.jpg

United through and through, just disillusioned to the point of insanity.

RUBENTUS

dc89

Let's talk about good drinks. For example, this Stella I'm drinking right now has me feeling pretty chill.

I love a glass if ice cold milk drunk through a straw.

Don't listen to Bjaelke, that might be even worse than watching season 6 on repeat for a year straight.

Watch six feet under instead, the superior Michael C Hall performance.

Feorax

Tomorrows papers apparently saying Arsenal are going to up their bid for Suarez to £35 million.

Evem if he puts in a transfer request, thats still not close to enough, especially for another PL team.

What is Arsene doing?

Lunchbox

Banned

hPbCoIsl.jpg

United through and through, just disillusioned to the point of insanity but I'm still right about 95% of the things that I say about football.
im also a liverpool fan

wD6lK4E.png

i have pics of my hubcap haul from last night if you want more proof. YNWA

Cidre is the superior Stella product, and I'm not even a cider guy

Clegg

To expand on Feorax was just saying, Arsenal mouth piece John Cross says Suarez is now Wenger's main target and Higuain is no longer a main target.

I can't help but think Wenger is making a mistake. I doubt Arsenal will cough up what Liverpool want and they're running the risk of losing Higuain to another team.

Wilbur

Banned
im also a liverpool fan

wD6lK4E.png

looooooooool

Dunno why but I absolutely want to fellate you. People can hate on you all they want but I still want to chain you to a radiator and ravage your small cock

Thanks Bayern fans, I laughed a lot at page 155.

Gentlemen agreement, using release clauses is a dick move, hahaha. The only reason Bayern didn't do it and payed more to Barca is because they actually have to pay less! Yeah, no shit. That's the same we did with Micky. Activating that release clause would have added tax cost which would have ended up being way more expensive than paying Barca 25m (looks like 20m+bonuses).

Salvadora

Tomorrows papers apparently saying Arsenal are going to up their bid for Suarez to £35 million.

Evem if he puts in a transfer request, thats still not close to enough, especially for another PL team.

What is Arsene doing?
People shouldn't have expected any different, honestly.

It's part of the normal transfer song and dance. Arsenal are not going to jump from £30m to £50m, even if we could spend that amount. It just won't happen.

Fry

He had a small phase when he was a dick, before Sams Town. When he was saying it would be the best record of all time and dumb shit like that.

Otherwise he's lovely. He seems very nice.

Oh, I know that. But it'd be weird to bring it up now. :lol

What is Arsene doing?

How much do you think Suarez is actually worth?

im also a liverpool fan

wD6lK4E.png

Those are my shirts though. I've already pointed out that I'm a Rafael fanboy and that I hate Liverpool more than I love United. I will leave what it says on the back of my Juventus shirt to your imagination. I bought them from a dodgy Asian vendor who probably gets them made in the same sweatshop Nike uses. I did that partly because I'm a cheap cunt, and partly because I didn't want to give money to Glazer.

inb4 Nike's deal with United means that Nike get all the profits from shirt sales. I know that, but he will use the number of shirts sold to negotiate a better deal with Nike when the deal is up in 2015.

Fry

Holy shit!

Suits is back in 2 days!!!!!!!!!

We'll have Dexter, Suits and Breaking Bad airing at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feorax

How much do you think Suarez is actually worth?

To your average team competing in the CL year in year out? £40 million.

To us, a team who couldn't replace him like for like with unlimited funds? Probably £50 to £55 million.

True value somewhere in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom