• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well scifi is shit too.

ibwYVGqsLl2PTu.gif

okay that's fair

I wish a had an appropriate chav reply.

Timurid

Looool Barca have money now. Silva will see the light soon. Timmyboy you will not see it coming. Once the Russian Is done his spending spree your Arabs will be embarrassed and sell your club for free.

We beat them to Marquinhos and T Silva's agent says he is staying.

You guys can't even convince a bench player to join you guys. :lol

pappe

We've been HEAVILY linked with Garay for months. This is definitely not a Moyes signing.

Something very dodgy is going on between ManYoo and Mendes. There's no way you just go around signing loads of players he just happens to represent, including the most dodgy transfer of all time that was investigated by the Portuguese police (Bebe).

We're paying Fergie 37k a week to be a global ambassador. He's a puppet monarch:

A puppet monarch is a majority figurehead who is installed or patronized by an imperial power in order to provide the appearance of local authority, while allowing political and economic control to remain among the dominating nation.

There's literally no reason to still have him on the payroll, unless it's for the Glazers to shut him up, which it probably is.

Imagine if we offered Thiago an extra 37k a week. He wasn't a top priority though. Garay and Baines are top priorities.
I want what this guy is smoking.

K1LLER7

info from a non media source whom i trust. what i was told:

- Man United payed the full clause (20 million)
- official confirmation before next Friday

edit: lol, Bebe was supposed to be part of deal but Benfica said no. no wants Bebe.

You guys made a huge mistake with not wanting Bebe.

You can keep Garay.

Salvadora

I really don't think Fergus is being paid to shut up by the Glazers :lol.

He was one of the highest paid managers in the world, and wouldn't have retired if it wasn't for a death in the family.

pappe

We beat them to Marquinhos and T Silva's agent says he is staying.

You guys can't even convince a bench player to join you guys. :lol
Agent?? Hahaha u trust a players agent??? He is leaving. You are overpaying for marquinhos coz Silva is leaving. Marquinhos will shit the bed too.

We were never in for Thiago. Didn't u see Moyes press conferenc.

Timurid

Agent?? Hahaha u trust a players agent??? He is leaving. You are overpaying for marquinhos coz Silva is leaving. Marquinhos will shit the bed too.

We were never in for Thiago. Didn't u see Moyes press conferenc.

:lol T Silva is staying bro.

Moyes doesn't even know who to buy. What a scrub. I can't wait to see the massive exodus of the manchester clubs from the ucl in the group stages.

I really don't think Fergus is being paid to shut up by the Glazers :lol.

He was one of the highest paid managers in the world, and wouldn't have retired if it wasn't for a death in the family.
He's not being paid to shut up. He's being paid to say thank you for your loyal service and for never bad mouthing us.

Garay yessss. Nu playaz!

pappe

:lol T Silva is staying bro.

Moyes doesn't even know who to buy. What a scrub. I can't wait to see the massive exodus of the manchester clubs from the ucl in the group stages.
U will have to wait a lot longer for that. But PSG will be out of UCL in group stages without Silva and Ibrahmovich. just watch.

Salvadora

Garay does raise some questions about the nature of United's relationship with Mendes (what does he have on them??), and I don't think he was Moyes' target either. Something really fishy going on there.
He's not being paid to shut up. He's being paid to say thank you for your loyal service and for never bad mouthing us.

Garay yessss. Nu playaz!
I don't even think it's that.

I think he just wants to represent the club in some capacity.

Kikarian

We're linked with Garay again. We need defensive midfielders above anything else.

Moyes probably hasn't even attempted to get anyone yet.

Lunchbox

Banned
Garay does raise some questions about the nature of United's relationship with Mendes (what does he have on them??), and I don't think he was Moyes' target either. Something really fishy going on there.
mendes is the reason united got the portuguese and south american connection after carlos quiroz came

law, charlton, best, ronaldo. the last one is a mendes player, so of course the club has a certain level of trust for him.

LTWheels

The Mirror (lol) is saying we are after Ryan Bertrand in addition to Erisken and Alderweireld.

I don't think Chelsea would be selling Bertrand.

Suen

The only thing destined for obscurity is your silly club in Europe. Manchester is baby blue now.

I dont care about ibra. Thiago Silva is staying this year and Cavani is coming. Ibra can fuck off and choke in Spain for all I care.

Monaco are going to implode by december dont worry.
Monaco will win Ligue 1, Falcao will be the top scorer in the league and PSG will be fighting in the relegation zone. Give up Timu.

Fucking brilliant BoB episode then. I love love love the camerawork/cinematography.

Also liked the focus on one character, that was interesting to do in a drama like this.

Onto ep7! (Tomorrow probs)

Salvadora

mendes is the reason united got the portuguese and south american connection after carlos quiroz came

law, charlton, best, ronaldo. the last one is a mendes player, so of course the club has a certain level of trust for him.

This all goes beyond trust though.

We talked about Ronaldo being connected to various clubs (Arsenal, Juventus etc.), and it didn't sound like United had an unfair advantage. Something is afoot.

Wilbur

Banned
Lunchbox and Naughty God
Wooden and Bjaelke
Arnie and Qindarka
Pulga and FootballFan
Messi and Jeff
Elsk and humanity
Salazar and Kermit
Fry and Clegg

What is the best footyGAF double act

vote now

#packmas

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So Bild aparrently reporting that Pep is interested in Ozil. LOL what a fucking bitch, I remember when we had Ozil and we only needed to pay like 8 millions for him because he wanted to come to Barcelona and Pep shot the deal down. Now Pep wants him? I eagearly await Pep's crazy transfers at Bayern.

to Bayern fans, Pep bought Chigrynski, Henrique (this was when Tito prefered T.Silva back in 2008), Caceres, Ibra, Hleb... All flopped at the club. His only good transfers were Alves and Mascherano, and I give Mascherano to Messi more than anything, Messi lobbied hard for the club to buy Mascherano (Guardiola apparently had his doubts and Messi convinced him). All those shit transfers while giving away Eto'o and Yaya Toure.

Garay deal is for 4 seasons.

i trust this source, he broke Jesus contract extension, Nolito leaving and Cardozo negotiating with Fenerbache before it reached the media.

let's wait and see.

Wilbur

Banned
Clegg is a wheel of despair and hatred in the optimistic time of Moyeezus

He is Judas.

Fucking Garay, what the fuck. I cant even remember ever seeing him play.

Wilbur

Banned
Garay deal is for 4 seasons.

i trust this source, he broke Jesus contract extension, Nolito leaving and Cardozo negotiating with Fenerbache before it reached the media.

let's wait and see.

I've seen him play loads in the CL, the EL and a few times in the Portuguese league

Why can't I ever remember a performance

Fuck this

I want Jagielka

I'm broken

Steve round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom