• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinique beat Canada. Who the fuck are Martinique.
:(

Thiery Henry might join them for the 2015 edition

Fuck I swear there was one last year, when Mexico won 4-2 in the final or something. Don't tell me that was 2011, I won't be able to take it.

That was a great game, and was indeed 2011.

It would help to not call it A confederations cup, when the Confederations Cup wrapped up a couple of weeks ago.

I'd call it the Gold Cup because thats what it is called.

People here don't give a shit because there are barely any fans from the CONCACAF nations. Mainly Mexico fans and US fans here and the USNT has its own thread.

You can go back to the within 5 minutes of Corona's goal and see me posting "USA! USA!" in this thread.

Its THE gold cup, which is A confederation tournament.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Mexico just scored

There are simply too many United fans here. Every time I open this thread, there is that customary series of United formations or transfer talk. The MLS thread is more interesting.

What we should do to spice things up is assign each person a random club to follow and update the rest of us on.

I'll sign up.

But only if you take Man United.

Slizz

Thiery Henry might join them for the 2015 edition

That was a great game, and was indeed 2011.

Its THE gold cup, which is A confederation tournament.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Mexico just scored

I understand thats why I posted what I posted. A confederations tournament is broad description of what it is, even broader with people from other continents posting.

It's easier to say Gold Cup, people know that and like I said Confederations Cup jusssst wrapped up a couple of weeks ago.

Fergie

Banned
How's Fulham on the signing of things? I see Swansea and Southampton have gone ham, and I'm seriously excited as fuck for the EPL to start. This could be a extremely epic season of monstrous proportions. That TV money has been great.

I kind of agree with him though, over the last 2/3 days there has been way too much United talk in here, I actually feel kinda sick, it's just too much. Sometimes I just wanna tell Clegg to stop posting about United rumours.

Salvadora

Arsenal fans were in the majority during Red Scarlets purge in the late 00's.

We won't go back to those days.

Wes was quite complimentary about those posters iirc.

I mainly lurked gaming in those days, so alas I have no recollection of what it was like.
I kind of agree with him though, over the last 2/3 days there has been way too much United talk in here, I actually feel kinda sick, it's just too much. Sometimes I just wanna tell Clegg to stop posting about United rumours.
All according to Keikaku.

Wilbur

Banned
Genuinely has been too much United. Must be alienating that all we seem to talk about is big clubs. Sorry lads.

How's Fulham on the signing of things? I see Swansea and Southampton have gone ham, and I'm seriously excited as fuck for the EPL to start. This could be a extremely epic season of monstrous proportions. That TV money has been great.

Derek Boateng, Marten Stekelenberg, Fernando Amorebieta and... there might be another one I can't remember. Alright I guess. A fair few have left though. They've got a really really weak squad all over the pitch, especially midfield.

See that's the point. You have no idea what I'm talking about.

The gold cup. You know, the euro tournament for countries that matter.

There's a game on right now.

C'mon man.

It happens once every two years. It shouldn't be once every two years. The ones that count are 2011, 2015, 2019, etc... The B team gold cup sucks.

Wilbur

Banned
Two-sided triangles loooooool, still one if the funniest moments.

Remind me, what was the reason he said this?

He didn't actually say that, he said he wants to see passing triangles from Ramsey and Wilshere or something

Think Mastodon said two sided triangles or some shit

Lets talk about Serie A. Fiore <3

Lightning

Banned
Wes thinks Liverpool will finish higher than Arsenal this season? Lol. Funny.

Hope we bid more than £35m for Suarez because that bid will be rejected. We should go for £40 and see what Liverpool say.

kharma45

Have you been sacked yet.

No but I wish I had been, this team is as fucking bi-polar as the United team I had. Play well for ages, one silly draw or loss then its a fucking dredge for ages with them. Can't get them any better than 10th. Played a full strength team with the likes of Benteke, Chicharito, Diamanti, Lampard, Javi Garcia amongst others and I fucking lost in the League Cup 3rd round to Huddersfield. Fucking hell.

K1LLER7

I've stopped with the rumours.

No energy to bother with that crap anymore.

I'll just enjoy watching Adnan play on the weekends.

Slizz

No but I wish I had been, this team is as fucking bi-polar as the United team I had. Play well for ages, one silly draw or loss then its a fucking dredge for ages with them. Can't get them any better than 10th. Played a full strength team with the likes of Benteke, Chicharito, Diamanti, Lampard, Javi Garcia amongst others and I fucking lost in the League Cup 3rd round to Huddersfield. Fucking hell.

Thats a fucking sitcom lol. I want them all in 1 house, 'stop being polite and start getting real'.

Salvadora

Wes thinks Liverpool will finish higher than Arsenal this season? Lol. Funny.

Hope we bid more than £35m for Suarez because that bid will be rejected. We should go for £40 and see what Liverpool say.
It won't make a difference as they'll just reject it out of hand.

We need Suarez to push specifically for Arsenal, then bid £40m.

Lightning

Banned
It won't make a difference as they'll just reject it out of hand.

We need Suarez to push specifically for Arsenal, then bid £40m.
Suarez will leave Liverpool. I either want us or Madrid to get him. I am enjoying Suarez shitting on Liverpool though, it's quite funny

kharma45

Thats a fucking sitcom lol. I want them all in 1 house, 'stop being polite and start getting real'.

I have assembled a great team lol premier ass ivanovic is in there now, Tevez too. Taarabat for some reason unknown to me, bit of an impulse buy. Großkreutz and Podolski are also in the squad on loan.

This has me in stitches.

Almost a good as when you said you liked making Kyoufu sad.

That was Hixx too, he is a cunt.

I have cancelled my pre-order and they are now sold out you cannot backtrack like this.

ivcBbEywmqnux.gif

I have no idea if you can see this!

Salvadora

Suarez will leave Liverpool. I either want us or Madrid to get him. I am enjoying Suarez shitting on Liverpool though, it's quite funny

I'm not as convinced, Lightning. Madrid don't seem to give a fuck about him and are a gentleman's club.

Just remember if he transfers to us it'll be Arsenal that he'll be shitting on in two years :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom