• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got no chance of getting Kroos.

He's miles better than Shaqiri, right?
I think Kroos is fantastic but Shaqiri is really good too, I reckon. Hard to say because he didn't get many chances last year but he was really good for Basle when he was there.

fuenf

I think Kroos is fantastic but Shaqiri is really good too, I reckon. Hard to say because he didn't get many chances last year but he was really good for Basle when he was there.

Shaqiri was actually great last season, amazing change of pace and his stats werent too bad eiterh. He just sucked as a starter tho.

Who's Can?

A 19 year old from the Bayern youth. He's good but hasnt shown world class potential thus far. He was the captain of the U17 team with Yesil.

BPPE_-vCYAAuhal.jpg

lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I dont think the 360 has players like "Hat trick Cola"

Or players like "Will the skillkiller"

Or even "Dont pass to Kyfou"

Arnie

A 19 year old from the Bayern youth. He's good but hasnt shown world class potential thus far. He was the captain of the U17 team with Yesil.
I see, a German Suso.

Sat waiting for my chicken Nafe, filled up three pots with various sauces. No money spent. Wearing my Warrior joggers. In and out.

Gonna just watch random shit tonight and slob.

Meier

Who's Can?

Emre Can. Another one of the Turkish German players. Quality but hasn't had much of a chance with their senior team yet (which is not much of a surprise). I don't think he's under contract beyond this season so I wonder if he'll move on..

fuenf

I see, a German Suso.

Sat waiting for my chicken Nafe, filled up three pots with various sauces. No money spent. Wearing my Warrior joggers. In and out.

Yeah he doesnt want to be loaned out, because he has only got one year on his contract left and wants to cash in next season.

Wilbur

Banned
I see, a German Suso.

Whole chicken? You should go for peri tamer and then medium pasted on top next time. Fucking lovely stuff

bjaelke

Manchester City have agreed a €27 million plus add-ons deal with Fiorentina for attacker Stevan Jovetic.

The 23-year-old's agent, Fali Ramadani, is set to travel to Manchester to meet with City sporting director Txiki Begiristain in the next 24 hours, with club officials confident of completing the move following those talks.

City have agreed to a package that meets Fiorentina's €30m (£26m) asking price, with €27m (£23.3m) set to be paid up front and a further €3m (£2.6m) to be paid in performance-related bonuses.
Did I miss something here?

Arnie

Whole chicken? You should go for peri tamer and then medium pasted on top next time. Fucking lovely stuff
Tell me more.

Can I get that with card number 2? What is a peri tamer? I'm going to feel dirty just eating pure chicken with no carbs.

dc89

If you believe in reported wages Fernandinho, Navas and Jovetic will earn less than Santa Cruz, Bridge and Kolo Toure.

#BasedTxiki > #BasedMarwood

Wilbur

Banned
Tell me more.

Can I get that with card number 2? What is a peri tamer? I'm going to feel dirty just eating pure chicken with no carbs.

You should have one card with a quarter, a half and a whole on, and one with a half and a whole on (to my memory of which ones i sent), so you can experiment with a quarter or shit next time if you like.

Peri tamer is the sauce they offer for the kids meals as an alternative to spicy stuff. It's basically a barbecue sauce, nice and sweet but not too strong so it really just adds some nice flavour. That with medium over the top, sweet and spicy at the same time, the dick tingles

Wilbur

Banned
PL Fantasy Football started today. Get your teams out, guys :)

Do we have a Gaf-League? If yes, just for fun or with a price-pot?

No ones set one up yet but there will most likely be a fun and a prize league like last year.

I don't mind setting it up but won't be able to until tomorrow, so someone else can get the ball rolling.

No ones set one up yet but there will most likely be a fun and a prize league like last year.

I don't mind setting it up but won't be able to until tomorrow, so someone else can get the ball rolling.

Make a list of everyone who's interested and they can send the money directly to my bank account.

#Champ

Meier

If you believe in reported wages Fernandinho, Navas and Jovetic will earn less than Santa Cruz, Bridge and Kolo Toure.

#BasedTxiki > #BasedMarwood

Yeah, Ferna and Navas are definitely under 100k. I think Jovetic could possibly end up being in that vicinity but I read another article that said significantly less (around 75k euro). The wage bill is definitely the sticking point going forward. They are being very aggressive about it.

Italian fans are very passionate. Love the turnout for Gomez's unveiling.

Arnie

You should have one card with a quarter, a half and a whole on, and one with a half and a whole on (to my memory of which ones i sent), so you can experiment with a quarter or shit next time if you like.

Peri tamer is the sauce they offer for the kids meals as an alternative to spicy stuff. It's basically a barbecue sauce, nice and sweet but not too strong so it really just adds some nice flavour. That with medium over the top, sweet and spicy at the same time, the dick tingles

HOLY SHIT IVE JUST REALISED IVE GOT LIKE 8 MEALS WITH THESE CARDS

MOTHERFUCKING POONGANG

dc89

Yeah, Ferna and Navas are definitely under 100k. I think Jovetic could possibly end up being in that vicinity but I read another article that said significantly less (around 75k euro). The wage bill is definitely the sticking point going forward. They are being very aggressive about it.

Italian fans are very passionate. Love the turnout for Gomez's unveiling.

Gone are the days where we pay what the player demands.

K1LLER7

Have we signed Fabregas yet?

New fantasy league started. Will make a team later. Wonder if Defaloulou will start games at Everton.

Scum

i'm playing FFVII for the first time and you know what? i kinda get it.i get why people, after 16 years, still name this as one of their favourite games. such a charming, engaging little title.

wonder why Square doesn't bring this formula back.
They've become obsessed with the EA/AAA/Marketing way of doing things, that's why.

Arnie

i thought u knew

I strangely and wrongly assumed that once I'd cashed in the whole chicken, both the quarter and the half would be unavailable to me. I did wonder why the woman was giving me my card back, because I assumed it was spent.

Saved a quarter for sandwiches tomorrow. Slogging Evian to cleanse myself. About to have a mad Nivea Aftersun session. Let's get slippy.

bjaelke

I've heard him say it would great to have an opportunity to play for Arsenal and likewise Rel Madrid. But He certainly hasn’t called me up and said he wants to leave.

We had an offer which is fairly public from Arsenal. We said no to that offer, and as far as we’re concerned he turns iup for training when he's due back. And we'll move foirard on that basis. .

We get offers for lots of our players at different times. Unless we get to a siutaution where that player absolutely doesn't want to be here and we don’t want him to be here then that's a different kettle of fish. Right now we'd love to see Luis put on a Liverpool shirt for this season and beyond and we hope that once he gets back things will settle down.
Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes
Just to clarify, Ayre is referring to the offer that was made by Arsenal last week. There have been no others since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom