• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
B9Ol9Ud.jpg

Don't ask me about the kit mistakes, fuck if I know.

Edit: seems the app is broken, works for picking your team but doesn't show correct kits. Had to go desktop.

Zabojnik

Did they have a game today or were the fans there just for Mario (which would be crazy)?

Think it was just for Mario. It's a huge signing for the Viola. They have a pretty great squad this year, so enthusiasm is through the roof.

Juve, Milan, Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma, Lazio ... all looking good. I think even Inter might end up being surprisingly solid with Mazzarri at the helm. Should be an interesting Serie A season.

fuenf

Think it was just for Mario. It's a huge signing for the Viola. They have a pretty great squad this year, so enthusiasm is through the roof.

Juve, Milan, Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma, Lazio ... all looking good. I think even Inter might end up being surprisingly solid with Mazzarri at the helm. Should be an interesting Serie A season.

I see, that transfer could work out great for him. That's exactly the kind of environment Gomez needs.

Dazzler

Gonna try squeeze in RVP and Bale into my team

Regards Ian Ayre and his comments, I think he's weakened Liverpool's negotiating position by revealing they're having to work to convince Suarez to stay. Should have just kept his mouth shut

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Speaking of..

Mazzarri "Conte? He has spoken well of other coaches but not me, but I don't care." :lol :lol

Regards Ian Ayre and his comments, I think he's weakened Liverpool's negotiating position by revealing they're having to work to convince Suarez to stay. Should have just kept his mouth shut

Everybody knows he wants to leave.

He says it at least once a weak.

I'm trying to fit RVP and Bale it but it's gonna be tough. Sacrifices will have to be made.

Arnie

Everyone knows Liverpool's position because Suarez opened his mouth, not Ayre.

Liverpool are in a very comfortable negotiation position, in that whilst we don't want to sell Suarez, and we're not obligated to sell Suarez, there's a price that we'd begrudgingly sell Suarez, and most probably not to an English club. The ball is, and has always been, in our court.

I have no doubts that Suarez will eventually put a transfer request in, and just like what's happened with Benteke, that will do zero to our stance on the player.

It will be funnier when he leaves at the start of August and you can't find replacements.
If we get £50 million for him from a foreign club I'm happy, even if it's in August. He can't fucking play until mid-September anyway, because he's mentally deranged.

More than happy to play with Sturridge and Aspas, the former having a better goalscoring record than any of Arsenal's strikers in his half season at Liverpool, and the latter having a 100% strike rate in a Liverpool shirt.

Zabojnik

Speaking of..

Mazzarri "Conte? He has spoken well of other coaches but not me, but I don't care." :lol :lol

Pretty sure I heard him speaking well of Walter 'Crybaby' Mazzarri too, but whatever. He was a cunt long before he joined Inter, now ... Cuntissimo.

Ogbonna beasting in training. TIMURIDDDDDDDDDDD

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pretty sure I heard him speaking well of Walter 'Crybaby' Mazzarri too, but whatever. He was a cunt long before he joined Inter, now ... Cuntissimo.

Ogbonna beasting in training. TIMURIDDDDDDDDDDD
Llion scored five goals in a 6v6!

panty

Does it have a three player limit? Watch everyone spunk their wad on Messi and Ronaldo and then pick up scrubs from Granada in defence

I have no idea. I know I'm not going to update my PL fantasy team so might as well find a La Liga one.

What fantasy football thing do you guys use for BPL? Are there rankings or such for a footygaf group?

Also, speaking of footygaf, is there a footygaf steam group?

Meier

What fantasy football thing do you guys use for BPL? Are there rankings or such for a footygaf group?

Also, speaking of footygaf, is there a footygaf steam group?

The PL has an official version at premierleague.com. That is what most use. ESPN also does one that I played as well last year.

GQman2121

Banned
It must feel pretty badass to be training, look over to the side and see Zidane there wearing the same top you're wearing. He's looking fit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom