• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
1011516_10151709637354663_558229886_n.jpg

Carlo is liking what he's seeing.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal are taking a huge gamble in this window. I rather fancy the chances of Napoli going all out for Higuain and Suarez going to Madrid and we end up with no one.

Please Arsene hurry up.

Anderson

Arsenal are taking a huge gamble in this window. I rather fancy the chances of Napoli going all out for Higuain and Suarez going to Madrid and we end up with no one.

Please Arsene hurry up.

We've signed our striker, Yaya! We aren't signing Higuain, Jovetic, Rooney, Suarez etc. deal with it

Hrm. Something similar then. Maybe world's top grossing team or something such.

United had been the "most valuable" for the last few years.

Not sure why exactly but this year Barcelona's value has doubled and Madrid's has nearly doubled. Something in the way they calculate it might have changed, pretty dramatic jump, no obvious reason jumps out at me.

It's just a dick measuring thing anyways, means absolutely nothing...as this window has shown. Madrid sign all the best young players. We sign...nobody.

fuenf

yeah unfortunately you're right.

no one in germany deserved him. fucking german fans were an embarrassment. I'm so glad germany crashed and burned during the euro.
everyone was putting the blame on him. even fucking scholl

I still cant believe that fuck up by Löw, why on earth did he start Klose against Greece and thus destroy Gomez' confidence (together with that shithead Scholl). And why did he take him off against Italy when we needed two goals, no matter what.

He received more love today than in his whole bayern career.

dont worry the 2014 world cup will bring him back down to earth ;)

spidye

Prophet without honor in his own land. I dont know why but Germans obviously love to hate their talent...
even fucking scholl that bastard. I used to like him. he can fuck off now.
I still cant believe that fuck up by Löw, why on earth did he start Klose against Greece and thus destroy Gomez' confidence (together with that shithead Scholl). And why did he take him off against Italy when we needed two goals, no matter what.

dont worry the 2014 world cup will bring him back down to earth ;)

Löw was at fault during the whole euro but the media and german fans were a huge problem IMO. everyone blamed him for the shortcomings.

but it probably started when even our own dear president opened his mouth and openly attacked him. that was a huge mistake.

Oh yeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVER61YkQOY

Love is in the air. Those Italian eyes.

hahaha
couldn't be more obvious what she wants

Salvadora

Please Arsene hurry up.

It's a laugh.

Liverpool have confirmed our bid and the only thing Arsene says is, "You want me to announce a spectacular signing, but I can't. We are working behind the scenes to strengthen the squad - but I can't give you names."

All so we don't lose face when we come up empty handed.

Batigol

Banned
Hahahaha Bruce wants to buy Danny Graham. I don't have a licence but I would seriously drive him there.

I honestly don't know who's a worse manager between Bruce and McLeish. Both are championship managers. Bruce needs to be sacked now if Hull want any chance of staying up

justjohn

I honestly don't get why it's so hard for (some) English clubs to get great talents. I mean... even fucking Dortmund can pull it off and they have much less money at their disposal.
Theyd rather wheel and deal and look for some cheap bargain than spend big money. Even utd the second richest club in the world is afraid of spending big money

Feorax

Matri is about as far away from our transfer policy as you could get, and we already have 3 strikers for one CF spot even if Suarez leaves.

I'd call bullshit on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom