• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Nobody will remember Villa. He's a non story in the history of football.

Top scorer in Spain's first ever World Cup title, Spain's all time top scorer, CL final scorer/winner, clasico goals, best spanish striker of all time etc.

I am sure at least in Spain he won't be forgotten..unless Spain win 3 more World Cups or something, which I doubt will happen if Spain meet Neymar again.

Yen

Batigol

Banned
Top scorer in Spain's first ever World Cup title, Spain's all time top scorer, CL final scorer/winner, clasico goals, best spanish striker of all time etc.

I am sure at least in Spain he won't be forgotten..unless Spain win 3 more World Cups or something, which I doubt will happen if Spain meet Neymar again.

Raul will always be bigger.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Yet you sold him for 2.5M.

It's safe to say that he ain't the most marketable player in the world?

Turok_TTZ

Swap deal with Benzema would have sealed it.
doesn't work like that. player has to agree. I cannot fathom what Lewandowski is thinking, there is zero point going to bayern. there isn't even a spot for him if what I understand of what Guardiola is planning to do for bayern is correct. He had Madrid and chelsea on him, all he had to do was say yes and he rejected both in favor of bayern.

It doesn't really matter, nobody associates Spain winning those titles with Villa. It's the likes of Xavi and Iniesta that will be immortalized.

Hey now, a soul patch is cool!

ppdmovysoo.gif

we just bought Luis Fariña, 22 years old, attacking midfielder from Racing Club, 2.2 million €.

2b6liaB.png

will be sold to a british club for 30 million in 3 years.

GorillaJu

I hate waking up in the morning and the first thing I wanna do is check for transfer news. We need to start this damn season up already.

Oh shit, FPL 13/14 is up. Goodbye life.

Turok_TTZ

I don't see anything on albiol leaving though I was aware of Napoli's interest. if true then awe shit we need to sign a defender. Accursed Benitez...
I wonder how much inigo martinez is going for these days..? or Yanga M'biwa?

I hate waking up in the morning and the first thing I wanna do is check for transfer news. We need to start this damn season up already.

Oh shit, FPL 13/14 is up. Goodbye life.

I've made some alternations to my FPL team.

Aguero -> Benteke
Sagna -> Baines
Coutinho -> Michu

Bki4V7M.png

Yes, I spent a couple of minutes making sure they were all in the correct part of the field.

Turok_TTZ

M'bwia signed for Newcastle back in January ;)

Yes I know, but I understand it that M'biwa has been played out of position since joining Newcastle or was that during the beginning? dude is a cb. can be a contributing factor to pushing a way out, especially during wc season.

in anycase. we are more likely to go for inigo than him. newcastle killed m'biwa lol.

Hixx

We just had a french kid invading our mumble, it was.... weird. Was trying to speak English to his very best, we might need someone to tell us what he said later, he was certainly trying to tell us something important, i could tell in between the lines of "my skin is shit" "CHACKIE CHAAAAAAN" and on the question on how old he was "1.... 99..... 9....8."

This kid was amazing.

Started singing "nanananananana Batman" so I asked if he liked the Jam.

"....JACKIE CHAN!!!!"

I couldn't breathe.

Pachimari

Apparently Raúl Albiol is close to signing (actually, a guy on another forum says it's a done deal) for Napoli for €8 million.

Take him off our hands and let Nacho become 4th choice CB.

I've made some alternations to my FPL team.

Aguero -> Benteke
Sagna -> Baines
Coutinho -> Michu

Bki4V7M.png

Yes, I spent a couple of minutes making sure they were all in the correct part of the field.
Benteke should be a great pick if he gets the move to Spurs. Defo going to be in my team if that transpires.

Not sure about Michu this year. Laudrup has recognised teams figured out how to defend against him IMO. That's why they went for Bony. I think Michu will play deeper this season. Will probably still score well but doubt he reach last years heights.

FootballFan

Lechia Gdansk - Barcelona--------------20/7/13
Bayern - Barcelona--------------------------24/7/13
Valerenga - Barcelona----------------------27/7/13
Barcelona - Santos Laguna---------------2/8/13
Thailand - Barcelona-------------------------6/8/13
Malaysia XI - Barcelona--------------------10/8/13

For anyone that cares about Barca friendies.

Neymarrrrrrr

Pinto is ready.
udcwDTP.jpg

GOAT
TXbtI7q.jpg

Afellay!!!!
zHzdlPS.jpg

panty

Apparently Raúl Albiol is close to signing (actually, a guy on another forum says it's a done deal) for Napoli for €8 million.

Take him off our hands and let Nacho become 4th choice CB.

Nacho as a CB?

Nooooooooooooooo

He should just switch to the left permanently.

Messi

Lechia Gdansk - Barcelona--------------20/7/13
Bayern - Barcelona--------------------------24/7/13
Valerenga - Barcelona----------------------27/7/13
Barcelona - Santos Laguna---------------2/8/13
Thailand - Barcelona-------------------------6/8/13
Malaysia XI - Barcelona--------------------10/8/13

For anyone that cares about Barca friendies.

Neymarrrrrrr

Pinto is ready.
udcwDTP.jpg

GOAT
TXbtI7q.jpg

Afellay!!!!
zHzdlPS.jpg

Neygod is not joining up with the squad until the 20th though.

I hope Afellay stays.

Lightning

Banned
I'm starting to think Higuain isn't leaving Madrid at all. Everything seems to have dried on that deal and I hear he's meeting with Madrid later this week.

Fuck. I really wanted him at Arsenal too...

FootballFan

Neygod is not joining up with the squad until the 20th though.

I hope Afellay stays.

Me too.

Rafinha is out on loan. That leaves Afellay, Roberto, Dos Santos and Cesc as CM back ups. That is barely enough imo, Dos Santos sucks so can't even count him. This is why Cesc can't/won't be sold.

Also, Xavi will need resting this season, so we'll need all of them haha.

Fergie

Banned
Morsel, they know his potential.

My team is best. Just balanced as fuck.

David-Villa-Atletico-Madrid-2013_2973455.jpg

:lol :lol guy on the right, "I've made a huge mistake".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom